Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eSports Betting Tips Thread ( League of Legends )  (Read 364 times)
Pengawse (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:08:17 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 07:18:44 PM by Pengawse

Hello,  i want to start a thread about league of legends betting,if anyone interested, because  i saw there is dota 2 ,i searched for lol and i didn`t found a thread about league betting , if there is a topic and this topic is useless,i ask mods to delete this one.

I`m gonna give tips for EU LCS and NA LCS ,if anyone has better ideas please post them down below .

EU LCS

Splyce V Unicorns Of Love                      I`ll go for UOL , even though they have new players they showed a really good performance on stage, 100% match on .

Fnatic V Misfits                                     I`ll go for Misfits ,very strong team,showed a good performance on stage , top 3 team in eu at the moment.  

Team Vitality V H2k                               I`ll go for  H2K,even though h2k has mid and bot changed,jankos and odoamne are still there to 2v8 the game if the rest are behind,and that wont happen vs Vitality.

Giants V G2 Esports                               I`ll go for G2 ,since Giants lineup is new ,and G2 are more experienced

Origen V Splyce                                     I`ll go for Splyce, Origen is at the bottom of the barrel at the moment

Roccat V Fnatic                                      I`ll go for Fnatic, same as Origen, Roccat is at the bottom of the barrel .

NA LCS

Immortals V Phoenix1                           I`ll go for Phoenix1, they showed a good performance and i put my faith into them .

Team Envy V Liquid                               I`ll go for Liquid ,team envy went 0/4 untill now ,not gonna risk,i believe that liquid will win.

Flyquest V Team Dignitas                       I`ll go for Flyquest,even though flyquest is "new" , they have experienced players .  

Counter Logic Gaming V Team Solomid    I`ll go for TSM , personal prefference,anything can happen here,close match.

Liquid V Echo Fox                                  I`ll go for Echo Fox, personal prefference ,i believe they`ll win

Cloud9 V Team Envy                              Obviously C9 here, C9 being experienced and they can win easily vs Team Envy

Phoenix1 V Team Solomid                      This will be the closest match this week ,i`ll go for Phoenix1.

Team Dignitas V Counter Logic Gaming     Both teams doesn`t have a good performance this split, at least untill now , but i`ll go for Dignitas .

Cloud9 V Echo Fox                                Obviously C9 , but i think echofox can win 1 game,the game 2 probably , you can go for low bet on echofox if you want too , pretty good odd.

I hope this topic will attract the esports audience and if you have another thoughts,leave them in a reply .

If you are going to bet on these matches and this topic helped , you can tip me at this adress 1HymZRc9dZnhAbUxRc97qUi1Jef9A1CYQ7 .

Pengawse (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:18:19 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 08:45:37 PM by Pengawse

BUMP !

UOL vs SPY ---- > As I said, unicorns won  .

Now it`s 1-0 for Misfits , gonna edit this as soon as they win  Grin .

EDIT : Misfits won , 2 predictions untill now .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: