Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing bitmonstermining.com - Mine without building a mining computer!  (Read 529 times)
BitMonsterMining (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 07:03:53 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2013, 08:11:17 PM by BitMonsterMining

I always see posts on the forum asking about how to get into mining, so I decided to create a service that allows people to start mining without having to deal with building a computer and configuring mining software.  
You simply pay for hashing power in BTC and then you earn all of the profits from that hashing power until you have earned 125% of your original investment.  

We also offer the ability to mine both LTC and BTC.

You can learn more at the website here: http://www.bitmonstermining.com/#All

All questions and comments are welcome.  

BitMonsterMining (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:44:27 AM

Bump
FractalEyes

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:48:58 AM

How safe?
OdinHephaestus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:01:07 AM

I always see posts on the forum asking about how to get into mining, so I decided to create a service that allows people to start mining without having to deal with building a computer and configuring mining software.  
You simply pay for hashing power in BTC and then you earn all of the profits from that hashing power until you have earned 125% of your original investment.  

We also offer the ability to mine both LTC and BTC.

You can learn more at the website here: http://www.bitmonstermining.com/#All

All questions and comments are welcome.  

Can you provide some kind of proof that you have the mining capabilities you say you have? More over, if your mining rigs are profitable, why are you selling it?

Notice to Newbies: This service goes against common sense.  DO NOT purchase anything off this site until the owner can provide proof and reason for his service.

Bitcoin: 1odinQ5YUdbfuopNF2D1FZRN8qcrC4y1L
Litecoin: LeodinXzG7CgHqPDZxaUgsDKUKBUu46qa5
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: