Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leocoin Office in Pakistan shut down by police  (Read 2543 times)
leocoinexpert (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

According to a post on the facebook page of Atif Kamran, co-founder of Leocoin with Dan Andersson, police has shut down the Leo operations in Pakistan.
Quote from the post:
"Govt said that this is a illegal company. It is a money londring company. "

This already happened two months ago end of November.

Screen copy from https://www.facebook.com/traineratifkamran/?fref=ts

Here is the screenshot (why is the image not shown dierectly???)
https://i.screenshot.net/ozgr0sq

Today, two months later, we learn that Atif Kamran has been "dismissed" by Dan Andersson.
See here:
https://i.screenshot.net/mk83jiq

What happened here?

Maybe the police investigation was becoming too dangerous for the whole Leo/Leocoin operations and they decided to "sacrify" Atif Kamran to save the business?

Atif Kamran is/was a major shareholder of Leo (Learing Enterprises Organsation). Can he be forced to sell his shares?!
Is he still in business?

What do you think ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 10:01:04 PM

I think that Leocoin scam is finally coming to the end, soon everything involved in that ponzi scheme will be behind bars.  Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:42:36 PM

I think that Leocoin scam is finally coming to the end, soon everything involved in that ponzi scheme will be behind bars.  Wink

And LEO coin shills were disappearing before, remember too many LEO shills are spreading FUD in here, for entirely in the altdiscussion. Their journey will get the end story. how many those people waste his money on the LEO coin yesterday.  Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:59:42 AM

Still fucked up CoinMarketCap lists it and many others though huh ?
No wonder people think it's legit and keep buying them.

@OP
Thanks for the heads up.
I was thinking about this a bit lately and kept forgetting to go and dig around for updates.
..this is clearly related to the earlier news from Pakistan where their bank accounts were frozen.

FUD first & ask questions later™
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 07:12:23 AM

yes it is true, if they err and commit fraud they should know the risks that he did for this, I think this is the right to a charlatan like them, so that no one dared to do like this again.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:33:05 AM

I am actually surprised that local Police took an action against Leocoin developers.
If their base of operation was located somewhere in EU or US they would probably bullshit their way out of it.
So this is the end for them or we can expect their return in the future with this or another 'product'?
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:47:54 AM

In Pakistan there are many leocoin holders, leo had big activities in Pakistan with many peopole in their comunity. I invested some money in leocoin but to be honest I do not trust them. I think they paied some poepole to promote leocoin on social media and on bitcointalk, those peopole were just telling bullshit about this coin. One of this persons is for sure guy with nickname Cryptotraider16 Wink
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:35:56 PM

In Pakistan there are many leocoin holders, leo had big activities in Pakistan with many peopole in their comunity.

They know their targets, this makes them even more evil.

Finally this Leocoin BS is coming to end, too bad they already packed with people's money and moved to the next coin: Credibit

Cryptotraider16 is shilling Credibit since a couple of months already, maybe soon after Leocoin top manager got arrested.

Another Leocoin top shill social account moved to Credibit: https://www.instagram.com/buyleocoin/

On Facebook, many accounts previously shilling Leocoin are slowly moving to Credibit too
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

LOL

Let's see if cryptotraider's " BRITISH GOVERNMENT SUPPORT " does him any good.

Grin
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

According to a post on the facebook page of Atif Kamran, co-founder of Leocoin with Dan Andersson, police has shut down the Leo operations in Pakistan.
Quote from the post:
"Govt said that this is a illegal company. It is a money londring company. "

This already happened two months ago end of November.

Screen copy from https://www.facebook.com/traineratifkamran/?fref=ts

Here is the screenshot (why is the image not shown dierectly???)

Today, two months later, we learn that Atif Kamran has been "dismissed" by Dan Andersson.
See here:

What happened here?

Maybe the police investigation was becoming too dangerous for the whole Leo/Leocoin operations and they decided to "sacrify" Atif Kamran to save the business?

Atif Kamran is/was a major shareholder of Leo (Learing Enterprises Organsation). Can he be forced to sell his shares?!
Is he still in business?

What do you think ?

They have been keeping quiet about all these news.....

Bunch of scammers they are.....
leocoinexpert (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:27:03 PM

Maybe someone with a working facebook account could contact Abdul Wahid Khan and ask what is going on?!
 Might be interesting.

Maybe he could join the discussion on this board  Grin
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

fuck them..i just look at this thread to see if they had been shot by the police LOL...i hope so  Grin
btc_zero_sum

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

if you want to investigate more, start from the following links:

this is the direct link to the post by Abdul Wahid Khan:
https://www.facebook.com/traineratifkamran/posts/386825338375484

this is the Leo Corporate response, funny only 2 people raised doubts about what really happened to Atif Kamran the scammer
https://www.facebook.com/LEOcorporate/posts/1000492033416887

Another interesting article (and comments also):
http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/04/leocoin-founders-linked-to-pyramid-scheme-in-pakistan/

In 2012, Anderson and Kamran were warned by the Securities & Exchange Commission in Pakistan (SECP), regarding a potential pyramid scheme (UNAICO Pakistan) the duo was operating in the country. According to an investigation carried out by the SECP, UNAICO was found to be running a MLM/Pyramid scheme:

“The Commission received various queries/complaints from general public mainly through email messages including emails dated 23.03.2011, 17.03.2011, 25.04.2011 and18.07.2011 wherein it was highlighted that the Company is involved in the business of Multi-Level Marketing (MLM)/Pyramid Schemes. On receiving the aforementioned emails, the Company Registration Office, Islamabad (the “CRO”) conducted a preliminary inquiry to probe the matter and to see if the Company was actually involved in the business of MLM/Pyramid Schemes. The inquiry about affairs of the Company, revealed that it is involved in ultra virus activities like MLM/Pyramid Schemes

And looks like Atif Kamran is quite an expert in ponzi schemes, this scam is from 2012, previous to Leocoin
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/05/05/nab-starts-probe-into-unaico-ponzy-scheme/

altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:46:05 PM

I'm so satisfied and happy with Pakistan Police, salute to them!! Leocoin is a 100% scam, many people lost much money in this ponzi MLM scam, people should know the truth and refuse to trade ponzi MLM scam any more, including, swiscoin, e-dinarcoin. Guys, be responsible for your own money!!!
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:38:49 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

The LEOCOIN SCAMMERS have gone strangely quiet

Roll Eyes

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

haha, they deleting all the posts relating to them being accused of MONEY LAUNDERING!!!!
btc_zero_sum

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:43:09 PM

All latest post in the official Leocoin thread here on bitcointalk asking for more information about this accusations have been removed.

the Leocoin scam goes on
Atif Kamran the MLM ponzi scam expert just run away with all their money and they still try to censor the ones who ask for information
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:52:20 PM

I'm so satisfied and happy with Pakistan Police, salute to them!! Leocoin is a 100% scam, many people lost much money in this ponzi MLM scam, people should know the truth and refuse to trade ponzi MLM scam any more, including, swiscoin, e-dinarcoin. Guys, be responsible for your own money!!!

Exactly, finally a govt out there grows some god damn fucking balls.. cough cough CANADA, UK and USA  Roll Eyes

And British support ? I thought that was supposed to be China ? ROFL

And it's like a community take over scam.
I highly doubt the guy stepped down from anything.
Him and Dan are best bud's he will simply "SAY" it to put on a show publicly.

And guys how sleazy is it of CoinMarketCap to list shit like this ?

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

It seems that the popularity of leocoin in the other country has now come to an end closely. This is also connectec in Multi level Marketing I think, if I'm not mistaken because my friend in middle east is recruiting me to join in Leocoin, and I said ti will not long last in crypto world. which is now happening the damage of the company.
MarMoCoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Market Mover

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

Another chapter in the big book of cryptocurrency drama. It wasn't the first and it won't be the last. Will be fun to see how bad it gets.

MarketMover.pro
MarketMoverCoin -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050013
Moving markets in ways you can only imagine Wink
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:13:54 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 12:21:47 AM by Spoetnik

MLM Ponzi / Pyramid style COIN shit is here to stay i think.
Once they get a taste of money that is it.. they are here to stay !

There is others like this coin we can see by looking around.

Keep an eye out for the warning signs people !

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: