Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275466 times)
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:45:10 PM

Use program bounty like an iconomi project and your ico will get succesfull.

@moroseneng: How does the program bounty work?

ICONOMI had 2Million tokens allocated for bounty
Those 2M tokens were divided for:
Translation
Facebook Likes/Comments/Share (higher %)
Twitter re tweet
Signature
Blog posts

All means of bounty were monitored by the team for scammers who created duplicate accounts
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:46:35 PM

1500BTC minimum would be quite hard to achieve given the high rate of bitcoin.Also people like to diversify their investment portfolio so they do not put all their eggs in one basket.I think the minimum limit should be adjusted with high bitcoin price

@zahra4577: We think 1,500 BTC is fair and necessary to develop the features we're looking to build. It may be adjusted slightly if BTC takes a sharp turn upwards, but at this point, we will keep it at 1,500 BTC.

Yes 1,500 btc is a little bit suspicious. That is so much money. Sorry but I can't see how you can justify that. That is just crazy. You will never have to work ever again with that kind of money.

@Daffadile: 1,500 BTC is roughly $1.5M USD at today's rates. This is the amount for the entire team and our team needs this to accomplish the targets we set out. Our team is quite large and have worked at top companies (e.g. ex-Googlers, ex-Ernst & Young, Berkeley, Stanford, etc.). Salaries to attract top talent is important if you want to develop a quality product.
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:48:50 PM

Use program bounty like an iconomi project and your ico will get succesfull.

@moroseneng: How does the program bounty work?

ICONOMI had 2Million tokens allocated for bounty
Those 2M tokens were divided for:
Translation
Facebook Likes/Comments/Share (higher %)
Twitter re tweet
Signature
Blog posts

All means of bounty were monitored by the team for scammers who created duplicate accounts

@xtyling: There were certain things our team deemedto be more impactful (e.g. Signatures) and assigned a greater allocation for this. That is the primary reason for the slight differences in allocation from the ICONOMI project.
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:51:04 PM

Very interesting ICO, the idea is certainly not the first, and the team is very well thought of how to implement the idea of ​​the project, as for me, I do not know what to add, I will participate in the ICO and support project

@CryptoDoncov: Thanks man! Come join our Slack and support the movement.
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:52:38 PM

being a well-planned and interesting project is the edge of this one over the other, the on-going signature campaign is necessary for the others to be aware that this project is now running and will take a milestone in the cryptoworld.

@Coin_trader: Thanks man! Yes, we're trying out very best - lots of updates coming soon as well. BTW, I haven't forgotten your question regarding the entity. We're juggling between two options right now and we should have a decision soon. Currently, we're just a plain vanilla C corporation.
georgebtalk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:53:47 PM

very happy。

@tiaozhanziwo: how did you hear about our project? thank you for spreading the word!
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:58:59 PM

Signature campaign stakes have been updated for this week. Please check to make sure stakes have been correctly assigned. Keep in mind, there is a 15 POST MINIMUM per week to receive stakes. We will update the other bounties later tonight.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qmsfOoS5vprhvvTM7VjA0GO-0UnFdAD0J_vJxv5UxY/edit?usp=sharing

Hello, I see that  for the social media campaigns you also have weekly calculations, when should be expect the file to be filled? And in case  there is a mistake what is the best way to contact via pm, slack or in bounty thread? Thank you.

@PolyPanto: We will be working on it today and hope to update everything for Week 1. You can join our Slack and pose a question in #support if you have any questions. Bitcointalk thread also works, but it can get lost in the jumble.
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:59:47 PM

Please need help what is Translation of Slide Desk?

@jovan85: This is our slide deck: https://docsend.com/view/dkuzdv3. Hope you'd find it informative!

Yes and thank you, but how to download For Translate? Or just take screenshot and change image?
Thank you

@jovan85: Can you please send me an email at patrick@wetrust.io? I will send you the raw PowerPoint you can edit easily.
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 08:00:33 PM

Can i make videos promotions for bounty dev???

@dianikusuma: Video promotions will be rewarded on a discretion only basis. Go ahead and submit what you have to patrick@wetrust.io
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 10:43:01 PM

hi dev OP
I saw her concept was very nice and interesting, I was intrigued by the concept of the project ROSCA there I want to ask about Rosca ?
what Rosca concept that lends funds from some member Rosca alternately like as regular social gathering ?

to do what limited concept of the Rosca who want to follow if there is no limit Rosca take a long time if the members who participated to get a loan from the ROSCA system

@seven.71: I think you have a good question, but I can't really understand. Could you please clarify what you want to ask?
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:00:48 AM

hi dev OP
I saw her concept was very nice and interesting, I was intrigued by the concept of the project ROSCA there I want to ask about Rosca ?
what Rosca concept that lends funds from some member Rosca alternately like as regular social gathering ?

to do what limited concept of the Rosca who want to follow if there is no limit Rosca take a long time if the members who participated to get a loan from the ROSCA system

@seven.71: I think you have a good question, but I can't really understand. Could you please clarify what you want to ask?
I think the intent of @seven71 it asks you to explain the system of this project, and I think he thinks this project like a turnaround money that's invested in the user
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:19:03 AM

is this a 3 month long ico?

the date format on the front page looks quite confusing

@dranster: No. The crowdsale will be 1.5 months, or 6 weeks. It will begin March 1, 2017 and run until April 14, 2017. 1,500 BTC must be raised, or all funds will be returned. 12,000 BTC is the maximum we will accept.

With such a good development team as We Trust developers 1500 BTC do not seems like such a big amount of funds. Naturally, for the production of such a level blockchain project as We Trust dev team need to collect the minimum amount of funds, or simply does not make sense to start such a serious job.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

@dranster: No. The crowdsale will be 1.5 months, or 6 weeks. It will begin March 1, 2017 and run until April 14, 2017. 1,500 BTC must be raised, or all funds will be returned. 12,000 BTC is the maximum we will accept.

With such a good development team as We Trust developers 1500 BTC do not seems like such a big amount of funds. Naturally, for the production of such a level blockchain project as We Trust dev team need to collect the minimum amount of funds, or simply does not make sense to start such a serious job.

Though 1500BTC is not huge ask, but I hope the team would structure their bonus well not to only favour first day investors like Decent team did, where they raised 90% of their ICO fund on first day. Another thing is that some good project are coming out soon and could affect the level of funding received by Wetrust team
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:04:36 AM

yes,,it is good team ,,,all concern is how to implement the application?

Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

Though 1500BTC is not huge ask, but I hope the team would structure their bonus well not to only favour first day investors like Decent team did, where they raised 90% of their ICO fund on first day. Another thing is that some good project are coming out soon and could affect the level of funding received by Wetrust team

According to announcement post

1st Day -- 30%
1st Week -- 25%
2nd Week -- 20%
3rd Week -- 15%
4th Week -- 10%
5th Week -- 5%
6th Week -- 0%

I think it's the pretty good spread of bonus doesn't it?
modernbuddha (OP)

Activity: 434

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 05:26:22 PM

@magpr: We agree 1,500 BTC is a fair amount to begin work on this project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
modernbuddha (OP)

Activity: 434

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 05:28:24 PM

According to announcement post

1st Day -- 30%
1st Week -- 25%
2nd Week -- 20%
3rd Week -- 15%
4th Week -- 10%
5th Week -- 5%
6th Week -- 0%

I think it's the pretty good spread of bonus doesn't it?

@Anarchy101: I agree. This distribution seems to be very fair.

@topesis: What do you think is a fair distribution? We purposely had the bonus drop slowly to make it fairer for later participants. The idea is that later participants will have more information (as will be making progress every week) and should have a smaller bonus. Thoughts?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:56:47 PM

Project ROSCAs of weTrust very good but I still do not understand its regulation
I would first invest if the ICO opened earn 30% bonus Cheesy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:58:44 PM

Project ROSCAs of weTrust very good but I still do not understand its regulation
I would first invest if the ICO opened earn 30% bonus Cheesy

@seven.71: Regarding regulations/ compliance: We are working with a reputable US law firm with over a hundred years of history and ample experience in FinTech. The two lead attorneys have over 20 years experience with SEC compliance and securities litigation and General Counsel experience serving prominent crypto-currency/ FinTech startups (>$70m raised from top VCs, leading a successful acquisition for >$500m). We want to get it right and will work with the best people to do so.

menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

1500BTC minimum would be quite hard to achieve given the high rate of bitcoin.Also people like to diversify their investment portfolio so they do not put all their eggs in one basket.I think the minimum limit should be adjusted with high bitcoin price

@zahra4577: We think 1,500 BTC is fair and necessary to develop the features we're looking to build. It may be adjusted slightly if BTC takes a sharp turn upwards, but at this point, we will keep it at 1,500 BTC.

Yes 1,500 btc is a little bit suspicious. That is so much money. Sorry but I can't see how you can justify that. That is just crazy. You will never have to work ever again with that kind of money.

For major projects 1,500 BTC is not too big some projects ICO can collect 2,000 BTC in 2 days so why not
What is needed now is an optimistic look at how the market reaction to this project

Aim high, who knows the project will just get what it needs to proceed with the project. I would like to see as well what the team can deliver given they raise the minimum or if they get the maximum or somewhere in between.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: