Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275466 times)
modernbuddha (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

@PolyPanto: We will be working on it today and hope to update everything for Week 1. You can join our Slack and pose a question in #support if you have any questions. Bitcointalk thread also works, but it can get lost in the jumble.

Hello, this is quite interesting, first there was confusion with the translations and now the same thing with the social media campaigns. I applied to twitter campaign and when it was announced who is approved, I checked and I was in the list, now when I wanted to check the number of stakes I received, I didn't find myself in the list. So based on comments I understood that participants with 1000+ followers mostly excluded. Could you please clarify based on what params people are excluded. Thank you.

@PolyPanto: There was a filter left in the spreadsheet that hid some rows. It is fixed now. I doubled checked and you're showing in the spreadsheet now. Don't worry Twitter has a history and for those who did the work, they will be rewarded. Spreadsheets can be fixed easily.

What started? Like normal talked, but now removed from Twitter bounties list. Why?

@miayama: It is now updated. Please recheck the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kGrf4WVLddS8Gni2oD7flc7BFnJv5wAJq21os2PxI98/edit#gid=0

All accounts in Twitter bounties list, who has more than 1000 followers were removed. What is the reason? Do you consider yourself then a professionals and sane team? This will cause distrust of the ICO and to the entire team.

@DISPERADO: It is now updated. Please recheck the spreadsheet. There was a filter we accidentally left on that hid some of the data in the spreadsheet. Everybody's bounties are safe not to worry. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kGrf4WVLddS8Gni2oD7flc7BFnJv5wAJq21os2PxI98/edit#gid=0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

1500BTC minimum would be quite hard to achieve given the high rate of bitcoin.Also people like to diversify their investment portfolio so they do not put all their eggs in one basket.I think the minimum limit should be adjusted with high bitcoin price

@zahra4577: We think 1,500 BTC is fair and necessary to develop the features we're looking to build. It may be adjusted slightly if BTC takes a sharp turn upwards, but at this point, we will keep it at 1,500 BTC.

Yes 1,500 btc is a little bit suspicious. That is so much money. Sorry but I can't see how you can justify that. That is just crazy. You will never have to work ever again with that kind of money.

For major projects 1,500 BTC is not too big some projects ICO can collect 2,000 BTC in 2 days so why not
What is needed now is an optimistic look at how the market reaction to this project

Aim high, who knows the project will just get what it needs to proceed with the project. I would like to see as well what the team can deliver given they raise the minimum or if they get the maximum or somewhere in between.

our high aim will lead to us for good effort and this good effort lead to us our top..
I have a suggestion to the DEV to make bounty blog/review
because I think it will be more visitors viewed this project as seen from the large number who wrote about this project
It was very helpful to this project will be a success if it wants to be realized
I hope the team listen to this
and I am ready to participate. hehe
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

@PolyPanto: There was a filter left in the spreadsheet that hid some rows. It is fixed now. I doubled checked and you're showing in the spreadsheet now. Don't worry Twitter has a history and for those who did the work, they will be rewarded. Spreadsheets can be fixed easily.
Hello, I see, what to do we all do mistakes. A lot of people got negative emotions even despite the fact that now it is fixed. Let's hope this won't happen again. Good luck.
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:15:32 PM

1500BTC minimum would be quite hard to achieve given the high rate of bitcoin.Also people like to diversify their investment portfolio so they do not put all their eggs in one basket.I think the minimum limit should be adjusted with high bitcoin price

@zahra4577: We think 1,500 BTC is fair and necessary to develop the features we're looking to build. It may be adjusted slightly if BTC takes a sharp turn upwards, but at this point, we will keep it at 1,500 BTC.

Yes 1,500 btc is a little bit suspicious. That is so much money. Sorry but I can't see how you can justify that. That is just crazy. You will never have to work ever again with that kind of money.

For major projects 1,500 BTC is not too big some projects ICO can collect 2,000 BTC in 2 days so why not
What is needed now is an optimistic look at how the market reaction to this project

Aim high, who knows the project will just get what it needs to proceed with the project. I would like to see as well what the team can deliver given they raise the minimum or if they get the maximum or somewhere in between.

@menace.bit: The more we raise the longer we will have funding for and will implement more features on our roadmap. 1,500 BTC will sustain our team for about a year and after that, funding will probably run out.

So if you only raise the minimum, that mean you will only deliver up to Q1 2018 Credit Score? And when funding runs out, what will happen? Abandon project or you will try to raise more funds thru another ICO or you sell (or dump) the 10 million allocated to the team to continue further with development?

@menace.bit: We will try our best to meet as many milestones as we can given the funds we get from the crowdsale. When funds run out, we will encourage the community to take over if the team can no longer work full time on the project. We may revert to part time work.

Most likely, there will no additional token sale because we are selling 80% of the total tokens.

it's really dangerious idea , you mean your team just Part-time job but wanna get full pay,once you can not get pay any more ,you all will leave away. dont forget you all get over 1500 BTC , that's not salary but responsibility ,your promise . but now you told us everything .

Look my mouth : you can not be trusted.

with the many members of the team, funds can easily run out. how many of the team members that are known and listed will be working on the project as their full time work? in case fund runs out who will get kicked out first?

with your statement, the outlook on this is not for long term holding.
georgebtalk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 08:18:35 PM

our high aim will lead to us for good effort and this good effort lead to us our top..
because I think it will be more visitors viewed this project as seen from the large number who wrote about this project
It was very helpful to this project will be a success if it wants to be realized

@dongajow: if we create a bounty for blog/review, where would you publish your article? do you have a blog? please describe in more detail how this would work, we can better evaluate whether or not we should create this bounty Smiley
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:32:46 PM

What will be on begining ICO price?
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:49:14 AM

Remember the rules

we will be limiting signups to Bitcointalk members with a rank of Jr. Member and above.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 01:31:58 AM

limiting signups to Bitcointalk members with a rank of Jr. Member and above  Wink good

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 01:42:39 AM

What will be on begining ICO price?

@sunce33: Final price of the coin will be determinant on the total amount raised.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 03:53:19 AM

investor's token and bounties are not safe until it gets released after the ICO. so lon as its not released and token isn't listed to some exchange, this will always end up like ark, decent and tokes token which can be just as a scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:45:02 PM

@dongajow: if we create a bounty for blog/review, where would you publish your article? do you have a blog? please describe in more detail how this would work, we can better evaluate whether or not we should create this bounty Smiley
I don't have a blog. but as you know that it is a nice article many sites and have unlimited reader
one example steemit
but it's up to you guys to sir want to be held or not.
I just make a suggestion if a lot of the writing about "we trust" would be better
btcYoshimitsu

Activity: 140

POPULOUS

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

I don't have a blog. but as you know that it is a nice article many sites and have unlimited reader
one example steemit
I just make a suggestion if a lot of the writing about "we trust" would be better
Almost all ICO have a blog/news article bounty program. I believe that this is not a waste of money. From this there is a benefit.

mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

one example steemit
Almost all ICO have a blog/news article bounty program. I believe that this is not a waste of money. From this there is a benefit.
There is a benefit when articles are in good quality and this is difficult to check when they are written in different languages. And what if some people will produce great ammount of articles on the very end of ICO? How this behavior can be benefit for the project? Such things took place in Iconomi ICO.
Articles are good but hard to manage.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:37:35 PM

Do this team have a way of checking multiple registration i their bounty especially the social media bounty. 70% of those accounts are multiple/bots/fake accounts and the goal you want to achieved would be defected. The team need to see to this.
georgebtalk

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

one example steemit

@btcYoshimitsu: that sounds very interesting, can you send me examples of their bounty programs? the challenge here is evaluating the quality of the writing and the number of readers you have. would like to hear your perspective on this! thank you for your comments.
falala69

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:39:32 PM

@btcYoshimitsu: that sounds very interesting, can you send me examples of their bounty programs? the challenge here is evaluating the quality of the writing and the number of readers you have. would like to hear your perspective on this! thank you for your comments.

For number of readers you can use services such as alexa and do not forget to take a look at bounce rate values. Also if you have worldwide team, you could make a campaign limited to your team (mother) language at first, this way you will have more quality control over those articles  Smiley
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:10:59 PM

Do this team have a way of checking multiple registration i their bounty especially the social media bounty. 70% of those accounts are multiple/bots/fake accounts and the goal you want to achieved would be defected. The team need to see to this.

Yes the team must prepare a manager to supervise the participants bounty
I think after the web ico ready on the run there will be a campaign manager
modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 09:55:42 PM

Hi, everybody! We've updated our website. A completely new look and presentation of our ideas. www.WeTrust.IO. Take a look and tell your friends! Token sale registration site coming soon.

georgebtalk

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 11:21:30 PM

For number of readers you can use services such as alexa and do not forget to take a look at bounce rate values. Also if you have worldwide team, you could make a campaign limited to your team (mother) language at first, this way you will have more quality control over those articles  Smiley

@falala69: yes I like your approach. I would say, if there are any fans of our project here who have a blog or write for a good website that has good number of readers (we'll verify using similarweb.com and alexa), then please PM me with the name of the website you write for and your proposal. Thank you for your advice!
georgebtalk

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:41:02 AM

one example steemit
There is a benefit when articles are in good quality and this is difficult to check when they are written in different languages. And what if some people will produce great ammount of articles on the very end of ICO? How this behavior can be benefit for the project? Such things took place in Iconomi ICO.
Articles are good but hard to manage.

@mike77777: Yes I agree with your comments. The main challenge is distribution. If you are a good writer, who will see the message? Even if you are an exceptional writer, then we can post it, tweet it, and our twitter bounty participants can amplify the message. But we are already doing that, and it would be reaching the same audience.

Therefore, what we would really be interested in is if you have a blog that gets a good number of visitors and it doesn't overlap completely with our existing readers. If you are that writer, then yes, let's talk!!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: