Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275474 times)
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

Email (same as WeTrust Token Sale account)

Which email to enter here ??

i think the email you use to sign up on weTrust token sale account

link to sign up on westrust sale account
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

Email (same as WeTrust Token Sale account)

Which email to enter here ??

i think the email you use to sign up on weTrust token sale account

link to sign up on westrust sale account
It Should be available after 1st of March. Patience... 
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 06:39:58 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 08:13:02 PM by cryptospreader

All Bitcointalk members and followers of this Announcement,

As a decentralized platform promoting financial inclusion, WeTrust gives strong consideration to the feedback from our community of supporters and users.  Based on your feedback and an internal review of our budgeting and roadmap, we have made an update to the minimum and maximum funding levels, which we believe will improve our ability to deliver a better product for the community. The new minimum is 1000BTC, and new maximum is 6000BTC.

Here's why:
Our initial budgeting for a floor of 1500 BTC was done when BTC was valued at $720, and with the recent increase in price, combined with feedback from our supporters, we have decided to update the minimum to reflect these changes. We have taken these considerations to heart, and after much deliberation, have decided to lower the minimum funding “floor” to 1,000 BTC.  

In parallel, after a detailed examination of our budgeting needs and product goals for the next few years, we have also decided to lower the maximum funding “cap” to 6,000 BTC.  We don’t want our supporters to provide funds we don’t need for our development goals, and we want them to be confident that any funds raised in the crowdsale will go towards furthering our core mission.  For a detailed breakdown of our budget going forward, click here for our Medium post of our cost breakdown.

We truly appreciate the knowledge and passion our community brings to our project, and we encourage everyone to share their thoughts and ideas as our project grows and evolves! I'm sure you will have many questions, and we will be happy to address them. Thank you for your continued support. Help spread the word!

Yours in financial inclusion,

The WeTrust Team
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 06:50:58 PM

As a decentralized platform promoting financial inclusion, WeTrust gives strong consideration to the feedback from our community of supporters and users.  Based on your feedback and an internal review of our budgeting and roadmap, we have made an update to the minimum and maximum funding levels, which we believe will improve our ability to deliver a better product for the community. The new minimum is 1000BTC, and new maximum is 6000BTC.
Here's why:
Our initial budgeting for a floor of 1500 BTC was done when BTC was valued at $720, and with the recent increase in price, combined with feedback from our supporters, we have decided to update the minimum to reflect these changes. We have taken these considerations to heart, and after much deliberation, have decided to lower the minimum funding “floor” to 1,000 BTC.  
In parallel, after a detailed examination of our budgeting needs and product goals for the next few years, we have also decided to lower the maximum funding “cap” to 6,000 BTC.  We don’t want our supporters to provide funds we don’t need for our development goals, and we want them to be confident that any funds raised in the crowdsale will go towards furthering our core mission.  For a detailed breakdown of our budget going forward, click here: https://medium.com/wetrust-blog/updated-budget-and-roadmap-135db39281cb#.j0kqnswiz

We truly appreciate the knowledge and passion our community brings to our project, and we encourage everyone to share their thoughts and ideas as our project grows and evolves! I'm sure you will have many questions, and we will be happy to address them. Thank you for your continued support!

Yours in financial inclusion
The WeTrust Team

really this is good news for me and maybe for all micro investman Wink
1000BTC wetrust can hit that

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:02:04 PM

Here's why:
In parallel, after a detailed examination of our budgeting needs and product goals for the next few years, we have also decided to lower the maximum funding “cap” to 6,000 BTC.  We don’t want our supporters to provide funds we don’t need for our development goals, and we want them to be confident that any funds raised in the crowdsale will go towards furthering our core mission.  For a detailed breakdown of our budget going forward, click here: https://medium.com/wetrust-blog/updated-budget-and-roadmap-135db39281cb#.j0kqnswiz

We truly appreciate the knowledge and passion our community brings to our project, and we encourage everyone to share their thoughts and ideas as our project grows and evolves! I'm sure you will have many questions, and we will be happy to address them. Thank you for your continued support!

The WeTrust Team

Yes, i think a good news for investation
with litle minimals target can be posible and worth
WeTrustMivsam

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:12:50 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 03:36:58 AM by WeTrustMivsam

Bitcointalk community, translators and moderators:  - EDITED

First, We want to thank again the translators and moderators that are doing great work in spreading the word in 17 different languages. We couldn’t do it without you!
We also want to thank specifically a few translators who took the time to write us and share with us their concerns. As they mentioned, allowing 5 stakes per moderator and unlimited number of moderators might dilute the shares for the whole community.
To prevent that, we introduce these rules for moderation:

*We count post moderation only for translated Bitcointalk WeTrust Announcement Thread. (no moderation posts in other forums are counted, unless BT does not allow this language. In this case, please contact me)

*We allow for 3 moderators per thread from now on. If you were already approved in dark green in the confirmation spreadsheet, we will count your posts, otherwise 3 moderators per language.

*500 posts per person will be counted. The 200 first posts will get 5 stakes per post. The rest 300 posts will get 1 stake per post.

*All translations need to be finished before March 10th.

*Whitepaper and Slide Deck shares stay the same, no change.

*As mentioned is a previous post - If your name is not marked already in dark green and you would like to translate, please contact me first. True for all types of translations. This is to prevent double translations and confusion.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments, your input is very important to us and is a key component in our decision making.

Thank you!
The WeTrust Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM║
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:35:26 PM

Here's why:

The WeTrust Team

Honestly speaking even 1000 btc would not be easy to achieve.Btc price is expected to rise further and in such a bullish period,investors usually do not take risk of investing in new projects.
Also there is one more big project Qtum ICO is scheduled to be start in March which will coincide with WeTrust ICO

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

Here's why:

The WeTrust Team

Honestly speaking even 1000 btc would not be easy to achieve.Btc price is expected to rise further and in such a bullish period,investors usually do not take risk of investing in new projects.
Also there is one more big project Qtum ICO is scheduled to be start in March which will coincide with WeTrust ICO

yups indeed Qtum will be one of hard competitors in march, but for sure Qtum with wetrust its something diffrent project plan.
and we know every a some project always have diffrent community enthusias

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:17:09 PM

really good project
i hope you make campaign bounty articles ....
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:20:02 PM

Nice update team! Hopefully the ICO min is reached and surpassed
Saksham

Activity: 570

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:39:23 PM

Nice update!! I think 1000 BTC minimal target is more realistic right now, according to BTC price. We are waiting for March 1st!!
When the Escrow will be published?
nyteo

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Bitcointalk community, translators and moderators:

First, We want to thank again the translators and moderators that are doing great work in spreading the word in 17 different languages. We couldn’t do it without you!
We also want to thank specifically a few translators who took the time to write us and share with us their concerns. As they mentioned, allowing 5 stakes per moderator and unlimited number of moderators might dilute the shares for the whole community.

*We count post moderation only for translated Bitcointalk WeTrust Announcement Thread. (no moderation posts in other forums are counted, unless BT does not allow this language. In this case, please contact me)

*We allow for 3 moderators per thread from now on. If you were already approved in dark green in the confirmation spreadsheet, we will count your posts, otherwise 3 moderators per language.

*500 posts per person will be counted. The 200 first posts will get 5 stakes per post. The rest 300 posts will get 1 stake per post.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments, your input is very important to us and is a key component in our decision making.

Thank you!
The WeTrust Team
so I would not get a stake in my translation, the shares will be calculated only for translated Bitcointalk WeTrust Announcement Thread?
Saksham

Activity: 570

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:15:40 PM

Thank you!
The WeTrust Team
so I would not get a stake in my translation, the shares will be calculated only for translated Bitcointalk WeTrust Announcement Thread?
From what I see, yes, however the translation bounty terms were very permissive than others ICO. More translators per each language ( I've never seen this before here on BT) etc, bla bla..
WeTrustMivsam

Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 03:28:41 AM

Thank you!
The WeTrust Team

@nyteo: I think I wasn't clear here, I'm going to edit my post immediately. This post talks only about the thread translation. Whitepaper and Sllde Deck translations are not affected. You were awarded 1000 stakes for your great work translating the whitepaper! Sorry for the confusion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM║
modernbuddha (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 04:17:04 AM

Nice update!! I think 1000 BTC minimal target is more realistic right now, according to BTC price. We are waiting for March 1st!!
When the Escrow will be published?

@Saksham: Thanks, we can't wait either. Make sure you help us spread the word. This is key for our success. Tell your friends and family about our Vision for a incredibly fair financial world.

We're finalizing ONE more signature and will release escrow details soon. Sorry for the delay. It's been a pain tracking people down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
georgebtalk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 05:21:54 AM

we'll make an announcement on the escrow in <24 hours. stay tuned. thanks for being patient everyone Smiley
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:16:17 AM

Hello wetrust team,
Wish you all the best for upcoming ICO.
I want to participate in social bounty campaign.But during the sign up process i was asked to put my ICO email address.
But it seems there is no sign up option available here https://www.wetrust.io/  so i proceed with the newsletter subscription and confirmed my email address.

Hope this is enough for now.Thank you
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

if the minimum target is not achieved,will there be refund?

say you get 750 btc in ICO..so you continue or do refund?
BENBTC

zeth.tech

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 08:45:59 AM

if the minimum target is not achieved,will there be refund?

say you get 750 btc in ICO..so you continue or do refund?

i read if they receive over 70% then no refund, but i could have misread.
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

Just a note that i joined twitter and Facebook bounty campaign.
Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: