Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275465 times)
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Hackernoon picked up article written by George Li the co-founder of We trust platform. It contains handful of information which shows the visionary approach of the founder of project and whether the reader is ready or not but the points and potential he drew picture of has its own importance. I also will agree with him on the point that time is not very far when tokens will be playing important role in every part of life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Hackernoon picked up article written by George Li the co-founder of We trust platform. It contains handful of information which shows the visionary approach of the founder of project and whether the reader is ready or not but the points and potential he drew picture of has its own importance. I also will agree with him on the point that time is not very far when tokens will be playing important role in every part of life.

Visionary/not visionary the problem is that the price of this token went to nothing, this project needs marketing, without marketing the vision fades. I don;t want to spread FUD or anything like this, but this is the realty, I know clone coins which costs way more than the original one, just because they had better marketing.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

Visionary/not visionary the problem is that the price of this token went to nothing, this project needs marketing, without marketing the vision fades. I don;t want to spread FUD or anything like this, but this is the realty, I know clone coins which costs way more than the original one, just because they had better marketing.

Of course that is very painful situation for those people who are still in this ship from long time due to some big name in advisory board. Marketing team is not doing their job professional even this is revolutionary big idea but market cap is almost nothing. They have to change their strategy and start spreading words aggressively.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

It's just the crypto downtrend. Don't blame marketing. They are doing the typical marketing tactics. If you want to worry about something, worry about the progress status. Long development delays will be taken notice by the exchanges, aside from the unusual low trading volume. Thereby getting delisted.

iamcryptoman

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

Development is super active with this project. But I agree we need some more marketing for the Spring product. I definitely see them doing more marketing as they're attending more events than ever before.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

Development is super active with this project. But I agree we need some more marketing for the Spring product. I definitely see them doing more marketing as they're attending more events than ever before.
Include exchange as well, we will not grow if we only have a volume of over $100K, that is very small
and we are just in liqui, we need a big exchange like Binance. As they develop the project, they also need to make ways in order to reflect their development on the value of tokens we are holding.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
iamcryptoman

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

Include exchange as well, we will not grow if we only have a volume of over $100K, that is very small
and we are just in liqui, we need a big exchange like Binance. As they develop the project, they also need to make ways in order to reflect their development on the value of tokens we are holding.

Agreed. I also feel that getting on a big exchange is marketing in itself. People will have an easier time buying/selling and word would spread.

Also @WeTrust Team: https://twitter.com/binance/status/1049228189224947712

Not sure how much it'd be but hopefully not an absurd amount
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

Introducing WeTrust Spring
A platform to connect the cryptocurrency community with nonprofits
https://blog.wetrust.io/introducing-wetrust-spring-64a73aef9a37
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

Introducing WeTrust Spring
A platform to connect the cryptocurrency community with nonprofits
https://blog.wetrust.io/introducing-wetrust-spring-64a73aef9a37
Another crazy stuff pulled up by the WeTrust team. Thanks for making your token stable for 4 months in a row. An all time low and still listed on Liqui. Wasted the time where exchanges only charge less for listing fees.
aashutoff

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Why in this market marketing and stock exchanges? There will be no good growth anyway. Marketing needs to be included in a bull market
iamcryptoman

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

Why in this market marketing and stock exchanges? There will be no good growth anyway. Marketing needs to be included in a bull market

So should WeTrust just not market it? I'd say market now and in the bull run. Spring is a good platform and getting more attention to it is vital.
gawlea

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

So should WeTrust just not market it? I'd say market now and in the bull run. Spring is a good platform and getting more attention to it is vital.

Marketing will not help as much as we all expect, Bitcoin needs to rise and pull all the alts with it. Until this, nothing notable will ever happen.
iamcryptoman

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

Marketing will not help as much as we all expect, Bitcoin needs to rise and pull all the alts with it. Until this, nothing notable will ever happen.

For sure I totally agree, but @aashutoff seems like he/she is stating that marketing shouldn't happen at all until a bull run happens. For now I think it's ideal for WeTrust to market and get more donors and exposure on the platform. Once there is a bull run like what we had earlier this year, then ETH holders might be more keen on donating through Spring if they know about it. If Spring becomes popular, we as token holders can curate organizations on the platform (via Token Curated Registries) for donors and nonprofits. And hopefully TRST can get listed on popular exchanges as well for easier access to tokens and more liquidity
iamcryptoman

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

Accidentally posted twice, will delete this one in 24 hours.  Huh
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

First devs should stop their shady business with all that "wetrust is no a speculative token" nonsense and do something about the price. All initial investors lost their money, nobody ever gonna invest in WeTrust if devs decided it's fine to steal from people like that.

iamcryptoman

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:22:10 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 02:45:10 AM by iamcryptoman

First devs should stop their shady business with all that "wetrust is no a speculative token" nonsense and do something about the price. All initial investors lost their money, nobody ever gonna invest in WeTrust if devs decided it's fine to steal from people like that.

I mean it was stated as that in the whitepaper, but I agree that we need more exchanges. Exchanges would help price, but I'm more concerned with getting on exchanges to garner more donors and attention towards the platform. If we get a higher price, then more people would look at WeTrust and use Spring. And token holders would be happy, so it's a win win.
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

First of all, you need to think about the project itself and make a quality finished product, and, of course, you need marketing in parallel, so that as many people as possible around the world know about this project and how it can be used, then the price increase and the popularity of the token itself, will also grow naturally.
gawlea

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

For sure I totally agree, but @aashutoff seems like he/she is stating that marketing shouldn't happen at all until a bull run happens. For now I think it's ideal for WeTrust to market and get more donors and exposure on the platform. Once there is a bull run like what we had earlier this year, then ETH holders might be more keen on donating through Spring if they know about it. If Spring becomes popular, we as token holders can curate organizations on the platform (via Token Curated Registries) for donors and nonprofits. And hopefully TRST can get listed on popular exchanges as well for easier access to tokens and more liquidity

Actually this is a good idea, I think also this is the way to go. Prepare all marketing tools, money and people to have an aggressive marketing campaign when the bulls will be back. WeTrust have the support of the crypto evangelists also but neither they can do much in this "crypto winter".
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

I fully agree with dzarmush on the stance of not paying attention to exchanges at all. After all speculation is basic and main element of these markets which attract more people and gives them hope to make their dreams come true what they can't get using traditional markets. Trust was mainly built on ROSCA and hype was much about that but that didn't work because of many reasons. One of them was ignoring completely the fact of listing on new exchanges which brought this project to ground.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

Actually this is a good idea, I think also this is the way to go. Prepare all marketing tools, money and people to have an aggressive marketing campaign when the bulls will be back. WeTrust have the support of the crypto evangelists also but neither they can do much in this "crypto winter".
Yes, I agree with what you say, indeed at the moment, the important thing is we have to prepare everything related to the marketing campaign, and for now we must keep following the development of the project to be clearer, hopefully the marketing campaign can run smoothly and successfully
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: