Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Scam accusation against Joel Jantsen  (Read 1696 times)
Supebox (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:58:52 AM

First of all, you pride yourself of being active. Why did you ignore my reply here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1749935.msg17736352#msg17736352
With a bump and then closed it?

Secondly, you are a smart guy, at least you pretend to be, How is it that you got a 100% score when it comes to supporting an ICO

Thirdly, again the smart guy, it does not make sense apart from the images that you opened that thread if you are innocent. You are far from innocent, Some now that, others not.
You know coding, being a good member of the BitcoinTalk community you could at least ask/check for codes.
http://archive.is/voqF2

Here you say don't complete the work for payment:
http://archive.is/WOl2q

Did you lie?
Or did you feel well the Ascendancy ICO Just a few BTC Is not enough for an exit game, let me play nice an learn from my mistakes?

In conclusion
I do believe you were in on OPHION and you plaid it clean, then you became greedy and went all in with Ascendancy because yes ICO's is where the money is.
OPHION and ASCENDANCY

This post shows you are not a newbie when you created your account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203313.msg12643159#msg12643159

You know that after spending 2 days on bitcointalk.

"Usually the bans are generated or called by default if there an activity triggered which does not have any error .."

He will probably use an alt to promote his next scam, but tagging this account would at least give this account it's true value.

Because why would someone who reply's on always.. suddenly bump and close a thread...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 07:29:45 AM by Quickseller

Can someone maybe post the tl;dr on this ICO scam?

It looks like the ICO was claiming to be using an escrow, so I am not entirely sure how they were able to get away with any money. Both minerjones and yahoo62278 have left negative trust against what appears to be the account created to represent this altcoin saying they were each one of three acting escrows. Do you know who the third escrow was?

Do you know if any of the three escrows posted any kind of escrow agreement, or any confirmation they are responsible for holding funds? The archived version of the OP links to a PDF that appears to no longer exist on what it purports to be an escrow agreement.

I am also curious to know why exactly a known extortionist (Lauda) has opened a self-moderated thread allowing for people to "file a claim" of having their money stolen, or why this kind of thread is self moderated.

edit: it looks like lauda was the third escrow....I am smelling an escrow scam here...
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4420

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:58:45 AM

It looks like the ICO was claiming to be using an escrow, so I am not entirely sure how they were able to get away with any money. Both minerjones and yahoo62278 have left negative trust against what appears to be the account created to represent this altcoin saying they were each one of three acting escrows. Do you know who the third escrow was?

Do you know if any of the three escrows posted any kind of escrow agreement, or any confirmation they are responsible for holding funds? The archived version of the OP links to a PDF that appears to no longer exist on what it purports to be an escrow agreement.

I am also curious to know why exactly a known extortionist (Lauda) has opened a self-moderated thread allowing for people to "file a claim" of having their money stolen, or why this kind of thread is self moderated.

edit: it looks like lauda was the third escrow....I am smelling an escrow scam here...

Let me point out a few facts to you. Im not a scammer number 1. YOU ARE! I havent ripped off the community by self escrowing my own trades. If any project i was working on scammed i have paid then from my own pocket. Im not quite the piece of shit youre trying to call me.

Im sure your comments were directed mostly towards lauda but unless you know whats going on its best to just keep your damn mouth shut kid.

We have over 13btc held in an escrow address for the IPO that scammed. I personally met with the scammer of the project as he lived near me, and i collected the money to pay off the project from him. We are just waiting for coinbase to take the btc order off hold and we will issue a full refund to the investors of ascendancy minus some transfer fees.

If you got something to say mr quickscammer i mean quickseller, then go mess with the actual scammers. We are getting shit done unlike other ppl who sat back and done nothing when a project scammed. The situation will be taken care of shortly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:20:21 AM

Let me point out a few facts to you. Im not a scammer number 1. YOU ARE! I havent ripped off the community by self escrowing my own trades. If any project i was working on scammed i have paid then from my own pocket. Im not quite the piece of shit youre trying to call me.

Im sure your comments were directed mostly towards lauda but unless you know whats going on its best to just keep your damn mouth shut kid.

We have over 13btc held in an escrow address for the IPO that scammed. I personally met with the scammer of the project as he lived near me, and i collected the money to pay off the project from him. We are just waiting for coinbase to take the btc order off hold and we will issue a full refund to the investors of ascendancy minus some transfer fees.

If you got something to say mr quickscammer i mean quickseller, then go mess with the actual scammers. We are getting shit done unlike other ppl who sat back and done nothing when a project scammed. The situation will be taken care of shortly.
ahhh, the ad hominem attacks have started Roll Eyes

1 - this thread is not about me, so any comments about me will not be responded to, despite their inaccuracies, and attempts to distract from the conversation.

2 - I think it is very strange that funds were able to be recovered after the scammer ran away with investor money Roll Eyes

3 - It has been said that it is not expected to be able to repay all investors, is this no longer the case?

4 - I think it is very convenient that the scammer's identity is known and that he was so willing to repay what he stole so very quickly. And to top it all off, he lives not far from you Roll Eyes
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4420

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:42:20 AM

Somehow i knew when i was typing it, that youd spin it the way you did. Is this your new MO now? You got kicked from DT, you got outted as a POS, so youll now try to toss out bullshit claims on other users just to get your jollies?

Im done responding in this thread after this post, i just want the community to see the kind of person Quickseller is. He got caught doing shady shit. Now he thinks everyones shady.

Pretty sure the reason he hasnt left this forum is because he controls a couple DT accts. Still holds some reputation because noone knows the identities. I cannot confirm this myself nor do i care really, just odd that hes ruined himself and sticking around.

Regardless of whatever spin you try to turn this into, im not involved in anything shady here bud. If you werent too damn lazy to read the ascendancy thread, youd have more info on the situation. Do your own homework, grow up, and leave me outta your bullshit.

Gleb was given the information we had on the guy and did his own investigation. Turned out he lived close to me. You think youre the only person on here from your town? Or area? Youre probably mistaken if you think that.

The scammer got scared and i offered to meat him in a public place to collect money. Pretty simple. No scammy shit on my end. I then sent the money to minerjones(he can confirm), and we are waiting for coinbase to take his order off hold. After that happens all investors will be repaid.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:50:46 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 09:08:14 AM by Quickseller

Somehow i knew when i was typing it, that youd spin it the way you did. Is this your new MO now? You got kicked from DT, you got outted as a POS, so youll now try to toss out bullshit claims on other users just to get your jollies?

Im done responding in this thread after this post, i just want the community to see the kind of person Quickseller is. He got caught doing shady shit. Now he thinks everyones shady.

Pretty sure the reason he hasnt left this forum is because he controls a couple DT accts. Still holds some reputation because noone knows the identities. I cannot confirm this myself nor do i care really, just odd that hes ruined himself and sticking around.

Regardless of whatever spin you try to turn this into, im not involved in anything shady here bud. If you werent too damn lazy to read the ascendancy thread, youd have more info on the situation. Do your own homework, grow up, and leave me outta your bullshit.

Gleb was given the information we had on the guy and did his own investigation. Turned out he lived close to me. You think youre the only person on here from your town? Or area? Youre probably mistaken if you think that.

The scammer got scared and i offered to meat him in a public place to collect money. Pretty simple. No scammy shit on my end. I then sent the money to minerjones(he can confirm), and we are waiting for coinbase to take his order off hold. After that happens all investors will be repaid.
I am still not sure the point of the ad hominem attacks.

I think it is good that you were able to recover the money so quickly from the scammer.

There is nothing suspicious about the entire situation Cheesy

edit: I am very happy that an ICO scammer who was willing to trust escrows who specializes in penny trades with what was hoped to be a half million dollars and who was able to recover the stolen money within days Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 10:29:36 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 11:50:12 AM by Lauda

I think it is good that you were able to recover the money so quickly from the scammer.

There is nothing suspicious about the entire situation Cheesy
There is nothing suspicious from our side, correct. You need to carefully read the previous thread (starting with the time of the scam, i.e. 8 PM GMT Friday the 3rd). When the scam occurred, we initially thought Joel might also be involved due to his unusual absence. Anyhow, with a crucial piece of evidence provided by DarkStar I was able to figure out who one of the scammers was within a couple of hours. That's when I messaged Gleb to double check/investigate, which just confirmed that I was right.
Long story short: The thief approached us and said they would repay everything, which they did. Coincidentally the user in question doesn't live far away from Yahoo, thus the recovery process could be sped up. I'm just waiting for Coinbase so this can be finalized.

I'm not sure how the accusations against 'Joel' make him a scammer though?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:42:25 AM

Hoel brother you did not did the right thing,God will surely punish you hard in your life, being involved in a scam for some small portion of coins.

@yahoo it seems that scammers are living near you shows the standard of people which whom you live near by.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:23:45 AM

The least you could do was message me about this thread,I'd have replied earlier (I'd have to care for that which I don't)
You literally wasted a lot of time digging my previous posts.How jobless are you mate ? Let the games begin.

First of all, you pride yourself of being active. Why did you ignore my reply here:
Because I don't owe you an explanation ? There is already a thread to post your details if you have invested money into the IPO.

Secondly, you are a smart guy, at least you pretend to be, How is it that you got a 100% score when it comes to supporting an ICO
I'll take that as a compliment.I'd be lying if I pretended to be.Don't worry,I'll never let you down. Wink

Thirdly, again the smart guy, it does not make sense apart from the images that you opened that thread if you are innocent. You are far from innocent, Some now that, others not.
You know coding, being a good member of the BitcoinTalk community you could at least ask/check for codes.
Hold on,I was suppose to help them write the code which I already started by designing the architecture.Little did I knew they're going to run away.If you look at it,I'm the one who suffered a loss here by spending hours on this shit for nothing.   

Doing a freelancing project and coding for a open source community project,there's a difference.

Did you lie?
Or did you feel well the Ascendancy ICO Just a few BTC Is not enough for an exit game, let me play nice an learn from my mistakes?
Shooting blind arrows with unrealistic targets is going to get you nowhere.Let's be real,my man.

In conclusion
I do believe you were in on OPHION and you plaid it clean, then you became greedy and went all in with Ascendancy because yes ICO's is where the money is.
OPHION and ASCENDANCY
I did invest money in the OPHION ICO along with 100 other investors.How does that make me a scammer ?It was again,my money which was being scammed.
If you missed one of my posts,here I had opened a scam accusation against Ophion after the ICO scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479475.0

Now according to your logic,I ran a fake ICO,invested money myself and after doing a exit scam,I opened a scam accusation against myself ? No,it is beyond my capabilities to think that far.

That post doesn't show anything but my interest in bitcoins,the sole reason why I joined this forum.

He will probably use an alt to promote his next scam, but tagging this account would at least give this account it's true value.
So wasted nice 15 minutes of my precious time and still couldn't find a single line which actually shows some proof of me being involved in scams.

Because why would someone who reply's on always.. suddenly bump and close a thread...
As said ,I don't own you an explanation and you could have inboxed me if you liked talking to me that much.About the bump thing,yes I bumped that post to make the investors aware of our new self-moderated thread for the refunds.

Enough about me.Let's talk about yourself.How many accounts have you been farming lately?
Your very first post on this forum
It's difficult to stop the funding

Seeing as it can come from anywhere and anyone

We can't just stop our economy just for them, it's just not possible

I see you were being smart enough to not post any addresses for the account.You do know a lot about account farming don't you ?
Now I have a feeling that you might me one of those scammers I had linked their alt connections with and got them tagged.Don't be butthurt.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:30:05 AM

Hoel brother you did not did the right thing,God will surely punish you hard in your life, being involved in a scam for some small portion of coins.
I'm not your brother,not interested in being brothers with someone with that size of brains.Just like supebox,you're another shill.

Btw you have some explaining to do,

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU CAN SEND SOME HERE: 1Fder72y9qTjWuPqwWojXKt9BEz187R7Zh

is the same address used here by James.lent
Please confirm this post and forward the BTC to 1Fder72y9qTjWuPqwWojXKt9BEz187R7Zh

Thank you very much

https://web.archive.org/web/20170212062600/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767726.msg17653789
https://web.archive.org/web/20170212062812/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161170.msg16234509

james.lent

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:51:33 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 07:10:43 AM by james.lent

I'm not your brother,not interested in being brothers with someone with that size of brains.Just like supebox,you're another shill.

Please confirm this post and forward the BTC to 1Fder72y9qTjWuPqwWojXKt9BEz187R7Zh

Thank you very much

https://web.archive.org/web/20170212062600/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767726.msg17653789
https://web.archive.org/web/20170212062812/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161170.msg16234509

Can guarantee you that DrMsEr is not my account. The address belongs to my lbc account and have only received one transaction for the loan and i can prove it to a reputable member here via teamviewer or something. No idea why that fool posted my address.
DrMsEr

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:52:17 PM

Thank you very much

Can guarantee you that DrMsEr is not my account. The address belongs to my lbc account and have only received one transaction for the loan and i can prove it to a reputable member here via teamviewer or something. No idea why that fool posted my address.
I am sure James.Lent is not my account. May be i was checking his profile and while checking balances in his wallet i got his wallet in my clip board, this happen with many guys.

Lol your brain size is really appreciable to be part of fail scam attempt. when you don't have nay background of altcoin then why you got stepped into it.

secondly don't get offended, this is just a public platform i have no private hatred with you but i am very hurt as you were much into the project and were vouching for them.

good luck
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:51:35 PM

I am sure James.Lent is not my account. May be i was checking his profile and while checking balances in his wallet i got his wallet in my clip board, this happen with many guys.
No,it happens only with dumbfucks like you.From your English I can easily make out you're not James.Lent.Shut it.

Lol your brain size is really appreciable to be part of fail scam attempt. when you don't have nay background of altcoin then why you got stepped into it.
Because I choose what I do ? And I'm ready to face the consequences for it ?

secondly don't get offended, this is just a public platform i have no private hatred with you but i am very hurt as you were much into the project and were vouching for them.
Yes because  my intentions were not wrong and little did I knew about this entire scam thing.I do feel sad for all the investors and the team who'd been putting efforts from day 1.However I'm hoping that the escrows roll out the refunds soon.
Supebox (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:35:16 AM

The least you could do was message me about this thread,I'd have replied earlier (I'd have to care for that which I don't)
You literally wasted a lot of time digging my previous posts.How jobless are you mate ? Let the games begin.

Because I don't owe you an explanation ? There is already a thread to post your details if you have invested money into the IPO.

I'll take that as a compliment.I'd be lying if I pretended to be.Don't worry,I'll never let you down. Wink

Hold on,I was suppose to help them write the code which I already started by designing the architecture.Little did I knew they're going to run away.If you look at it,I'm the one who suffered a loss here by spending hours on this shit for nothing.   

Doing a freelancing project and coding for a open source community project,there's a difference.

Did you lie?
Shooting blind arrows with unrealistic targets is going to get you nowhere.Let's be real,my man.

In conclusion
OPHION and ASCENDANCY
I did invest money in the OPHION ICO along with 100 other investors.How does that make me a scammer ?It was again,my money which was being scammed.
If you missed one of my posts,here I had opened a scam accusation against Ophion after the ICO scam

Now according to your logic,I ran a fake ICO,invested money myself and after doing a exit scam,I opened a scam accusation against myself ? No,it is beyond my capabilities to think that far.

That post doesn't show anything but my interest in bitcoins,the sole reason why I joined this forum.

So wasted nice 15 minutes of my precious time and still couldn't find a single line which actually shows some proof of me being involved in scams.

As said ,I don't own you an explanation and you could have inboxed me if you liked talking to me that much.About the bump thing,yes I bumped that post to make the investors aware of our new self-moderated thread for the refunds.

Enough about me.Let's talk about yourself.How many accounts have you been farming lately?

I see you were being smart enough to not post any addresses for the account.You do know a lot about account farming don't you ?
Now I have a feeling that you might me one of those scammers I had linked their alt connections with and got them tagged.Don't be butthurt.

Lol again defensive?

First before first
QS vs Yahoo, this is not about you. Both or you have conducts of misdemeanour and honestly I don't care less. You guys act not in my branche. I care about the real scammers.
Not the penny thieves.

Joel (I am mr Joel Jantsen, but no profile).
First of all, no I am not jobless, as a matter of fact my interest pays for my life, my job is 'for fun'
Secondly you did not PM me, I would have read that and responded.

Yes Joel I actually got money I don't have to scam people. So you know, I sold my company, when I was 32. No It was not tens of millions but enough to get a good life. Not the bitches (I got a wife), not the drugs (I care about my life), but the cars. YES!

Now back to you. I would be great if BCT would implement a chat bot.

Is Joel guilty, the op of the scam guilty? YES
Is the escrow Yahoo guilty? YES
Is the escrow Lauda guilty? YES

Ppl smell money with sebastian taking thousands of dollars and decide to run an exit scam.

Do we as an community know who Joel is?
Do we as an community know who Lauda is?
Do we as an community know who Yahoo is?

No, they are your typical "losers" whom see the millions that are invested in ICO's and think/believe they are owed by the bitcointalk.org community so they scam.
DrMsEr

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:22:51 AM

Did you lie?

In conclusion
OPHION and ASCENDANCY

Lol again defensive?

First before first
QS vs Yahoo, this is not about you. Both or you have conducts of misdemeanour and honestly I don't care less. You guys act not in my branche. I care about the real scammers.
Not the penny thieves.

First of all, no I am not jobless, as a matter of fact my interest pays for my life, my job is 'for fun'

Yes Joel I actually got money I don't have to scam people. So you know, I sold my company, when I was 32. No It was not tens of millions but enough to get a good life. Not the bitches (I got a wife), not the drugs (I care about my life), but the cars. YES!

Ppl smell money with sebastian taking thousands of dollars and decide to run an exit scam.

No, they are your typical "losers" whom see the millions that are invested in ICO's and think/believe they are owed by the bitcointalk.org community so they scam.
@OP was joel jantsen involved in ophion scam also? i read it in your signature.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 09:26:05 AM

Guilty of what exactly? Looks like you're moving in the direction of defamation. Baseless claims and baseless accusations.

Which did not happen. Roll Eyes

It's none of your business who this cat is.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:58:52 PM

First before first
Not the penny thieves.
You went from a baseless accuser to an obvious troll real quick.Last time I'm every replying to you (because I'm bored).

I give two shits about Pm'ing people if they have problems with me.Same if it's other way around.

And congratulations for rambling on forever.Cars are cool.

Off-Topic

What drugs does it take to be that stupid ?

What community are you talking about ? It's only you and that other retard with an alt account bragging about this issue/personally attacking me.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:10:40 PM

It looks like each of the three escrows (lauda, minerjones, and yahoo) were able to earn a hefty fee of ~0.182BTC (~$213) each. This is especially strange considering that money was stolen from participants Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: