Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal Newbie Presentation  (Read 189 times)
greeklogos (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:55:02 AM

Just a regular, addicted to internet , guy from Serbia, 37y old, love to play online poker and use marijuana in medical purpose. What to say, life is based on that at the moment. Started to read bitcointalk.org on a daily bases just a few weeks ago.. Noticed that topic response is biggest on soccer betting section and not sure if is possible to find here, based on that fact, target group mixed out of people who love to play online poker and smoke/eat/digest in any way weed? Or in general love to be online and do some personal shit under the influence of mentioned plant? Have a lot of friends who call them self gamers, or IT's, and at the same time consume THC. But is there some specific group playing online poker and use marijuana? Would love to see some research based on this topic and to know for sure if THC can improve mental condition and functioning of some person same as physical condition and functioning? Is this appropriate theme for this site and this section at all? Basically I am here to inform my self about bitcoins on a first place, and then to inform my self as well about online poker and related topics.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: