Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14996 times)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 02:01:24 PM

People could not reach their goals under democracy and they turn to weapons.

Bullshit. There are a lot of people in the middle east who do not want democracy, they want totalitarian theocracy (e.g. Taliban, Al'Quaida, various other muslim religious extremists), and they are annoyed that US troops keep interfering with their attempts to start such a regime. So while "We can't get our results through democracy" may be a reason at times, most of the time the reason is "Democracy isn't allowing up to impose our rules on everyone else." Just recent examples of this are bombings of people some don't want here (blacks,  hindus, muslims), and bombings of abortion clinics. None of those bombers were hoping for a democratic society.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 02:03:59 PM

There are a lot of people in the middle east who do not want democracy

And the American government has an uncanny knack for supporting them.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 02:45:22 PM

There are a lot of people in the middle east who do not want democracy

I won't argue that.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 02:55:57 PM

I think the mistake we often make (ironically) is treating the US government as a monolithic entity. If it is, it's got a severe multiple personality disorder.

Now, I'm not one for the "Shadow government" conspiracy theories, so I'll just leave it at saying that different agencies have different agendas, and not all of them agree.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 03:00:40 PM

different agencies have different agendas, and not all of them agree.

True. I'll amend my statement to say that the worst elements of the American government have an uncanny knack for supporting the worst elements of other peoples' governments. I've known members of the military and intelligence establishments that aren't down with the policies and practices of their institutional employer.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1042

Death to enemies!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 03:45:40 PM

People could not reach their goals under democracy and they turn to weapons.

Bullshit. There are a lot of people in the middle east who do not want democracy, they want totalitarian theocracy (e.g. Taliban, Al'Quaida, various other muslim religious extremists), and they are annoyed that US troops keep interfering with their attempts to start such a regime. So while "We can't get our results through democracy" may be a reason at times, most of the time the reason is "Democracy isn't allowing up to impose our rules on everyone else." Just recent examples of this are bombings of people some don't want here (blacks,  hindus, muslims), and bombings of abortion clinics. None of those bombers were hoping for a democratic society.
And why muslims need democracy if they don't want it? Americans are exactly like russian communists. They force everyone to accept their "best system in the world" or are declared enemies and killed. It is really not surprising they are hated and such acts of revenge are becoming common.

Few people in USA care about drones bombing funerals and weddings in other sovereign territories. When Wikileaks revealed how bad americunts really are many of the USA sheeple attacked the Wikileaks. Really few people in USA are thinking humans, most of them are nothing more than brainwashed jelly.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 03:55:18 PM

Really few people in USA are thinking humans, most of them are nothing more than brainwashed jelly.

Sadly, true.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 03:59:06 PM

In before ban on pressure cookers.

This is just another reason for USA to become more of a police state. I have no doubt the government was behind this. Just another reason for the government to say "we need them, when we actually don't". You know how many cops I seen run from the blast when their natural reaction should have been to run to it, to safe guard the citizens, but nope, whats the point of cops? This will be a long discussion.

The people that did this are sick in their heads. ( 9 y/o boy died, sister lost a leg ) Was obama in a elementary school reading a book when this happened?

Motherfuckers, man.

Edit:
What really is being hidden from the media, because this happened?
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 04:01:57 PM

And why muslims need democracy if they don't want it?

Oh yeah, sure. That girl who wanted to go to school actually just wanted to be shot. And those girls who go outside without their man or without wearing proper coverings just want to get harassed and beat up. It's just like those girls who dress too sexy just want to be raped.

It's not about democracy, it's about personal freedom to decide your life and how you live it (including the society you chose to be a part of) versus having someone else force their decision on you. There really are only two types of people in the world: those who wish to be free to make their own choices, and those who wish to force their choices on others. If you want to call it democracy or totalitarianism, that's fine too.
Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:02:41 PM

Really few people in USA are thinking humans, most of them are nothing more than brainwashed jelly.

There's a sizable percentage of Americans that know what the score is, just as there was a sizable percent of Russians that knew how corrupt the Communist Party was. The problem in both cases, and as with all corrupt governments, is that a minority control the economy and the courts/police/political system and make it difficult to effect meaningful change.

But change is coming and has been for some time. The American government will default at some point when no one wants to buy its shitty debt anymore. Patience and readiness are my guiding lights.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 04:04:57 PM

I have no doubt the government was behind this. Just another reason for the government to say "we need them, when we actually don't".

You're giving the government WAY too much credit. Trust me, they're not competent enough to pull something like that off and actually keep it a secret.
Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:06:09 PM

Oh yeah, sure. That girl who wanted to go to school actually just wanted to be shot.

The religious nuts in the Muslim world wouldn't have anywhere near the presence they have unless outside groups with three letter names were supporting them. Per the thread topic, what happened in Boston (government/intel backed terrorism designed to look like "radicals" did it) has been happening in other parts of the world for years.

IOW, American foreign policy has now morphed into American domestic policy.
Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:07:07 PM

they're not competent enough to pull something like that off and actually keep it a secret.

You're correct. It's not a secret. We all know they did it.
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:08:25 PM

they're not competent enough to pull something like that off and actually keep it a secret.

Exactly.
majorddf

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:20:53 PM

It's worse than that. Psy has a new video out that in my opinion sucks, yet has had 77 million plus views in two days, but here we are in this forum structuring a system to make their lives better and 99,999999% of those viewers could give a shit.

There is no accounting for taste!

My first thought was domestic, Islamic terrorists don't tend to go for the 'leave a bag and run' approach. They prefer the 'stare at the whites of the enemies eyes as I blow myself up' technique.
Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:29:27 PM

Exactly.

What gives me pause is when they get to the point of not caring that we know. We might be there.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:42:55 PM

Oh yeah, sure. That girl who wanted to go to school actually just wanted to be shot. And those girls who go outside without their man or without wearing proper coverings just want to get harassed and beat up. It's just like those girls who dress too sexy just want to be raped.

It's not about democracy, it's about personal freedom to decide your life and how you live it (including the society you chose to be a part of) versus having someone else force their decision on you. There really are only two types of people in the world: those who wish to be free to make their own choices, and those who wish to force their choices on others. If you want to call it democracy or totalitarianism, that's fine too.
Different parts of the world have different traditions. Muslims have the dressing traditions for women. They are strange and unacceptable to me just as much as our dressing traditions are to muslims. If some rebellious dyke want to go against all society she better do it somewhere else.

It does not need to be done by government. With such large population it is inevitable that sooner or later some madman will do the killings for them. Like some CoD playing kid with assburgers and mother's gun collection. All they need is to make proper press statements to advance the agenda.

Severian

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:46:59 PM

With such large population it is inevitable that sooner or later some madman will do the killings for them.

In this case, many of the cops present were aware that a "drill" was going to happen. This wasn't a single nutjob but a number of them working together and all of them most likely getting paid with public money.

The government, in other words.
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2130

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:48:16 PM

In before ban on pressure cookers.

Ban assault pressure cookers!

(Amusingly enough, when I was searching for the image for this, I found it in another place where someone had thought of the same thing)

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:53:02 PM

With such large population it is inevitable that sooner or later some madman will do the killings for them.

In this case, many of the cops present were aware that a "drill" was going to happen. This wasn't a single nutjob but a number of them working together and all of them most likely getting paid with public money.

The government, in other words.
Any proof for this?

From pictures published online I judge that the pressure cooker was only used as a casing or way to conceal the bomb. The actual explosive looks like ANFO to me. The bomb as well might be hidden in lunch box. Ban assault lunch boxes!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: