Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:08:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14996 times)
MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:38:26 AM

Actually most of the community were pointing at the Craft International (private militia) guys who were also at Sandy Hook dressed as police, they had backpacks which matched the one that was found in shreds - the media chose to ignore them completely.

The photo of one of the suspects leaving the area seemed to be photoshopped to remove his backpack.

I've yet to see any evidence of the suspects firing at police.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:19:09 AM

Actually most of the community were pointing at the Craft International (private militia) guys who were also at Sandy Hook dressed as police, they had backpacks which matched the one that was found in shreds - the media chose to ignore them completely.

The photo of one of the suspects leaving the area seemed to be photoshopped to remove his backpack.

I've yet to see any evidence of the suspects firing at police.

Try thinking things through a little bit more before jumping on the latest conspiracy bandwagon. Because apparently, you've jumped on a few of them.
Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:32:24 AM

Try thinking things through a little bit more before jumping on the latest conspiracy bandwagon.

The version of events as related by government/media is also a conspiracy theory. If you're partial to what's being put on TV as "the story", you're also a conspiracy theorist.

It just depends on whose conspiracy theory you want to believe based on what you think you know.
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:42:27 AM

Try thinking things through a little bit more before jumping on the latest conspiracy bandwagon.

The version of events as related by government/media is also a conspiracy theory. If you're partial to what's being put on TV as "the story", you're also a conspiracy theorist.

Actually, no. Journalists don't have meetings and then conspire. In fact, journalists and media companies love a good conspiracy if it has any legs. They just don't want to look as foolish as you.

Word of advice: apply some rational thought to your politically motivated belief system.
Severian

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:47:22 AM

The government/media is claiming that we're all victims of a conspiracy. They're promoting a conspiracy theory and people such as yourself are content with believing it.

You're a conspiracy theorist.

Word of advice: apply some rational thought to your politically motivated belief system.

I'm not the one pushing the government's version of events as reality. Their version is far more politically motivated than any others I've heard.
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:52:21 AM

Here's something for some of you to consider, because apparently, some of you can't think clearly.

1. All the members of the various involved agencies weren't briefed before hand that some nasty and disgusting conspiracy was going down and warned to be mum about the whole thing and then counted upon to be cooperative.

2. If it was only a select and tiny group of individuals "in the know", then how are all the individuals out in the field witnessing events unfolding, giving impromptu reports, etc. controlled?

Specifically, consider the pipe bombs. Let's assume that some members of the Boston police force know other members of the Boston police force that were actually involved in the fire fight. Now consider how odd it would be in the event that it never occurred and was only fabricated news. Think about that. How is it that, if queried, not a single Boston police officer would be able to say "Yes, I know of an officer who was in that fire fight." I suggest you think really hard about that. And if you don't get it, think harder.
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:54:27 AM

I'm talking to you, Severian.
Severian

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:54:48 AM

some of you can't think clearly.

I just proved you were a conspiracy theorist, the very thing you're claiming of others on this thread.

Who can't think clearly?
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:56:32 AM

some of you can't think clearly.

I just proved you were a conspiracy theorist, the very thing you're claiming of others on this thread.

Who can't think clearly?

Explain the fire fight given what I have explained to you.
Severian

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:01:06 AM

It's a waste of time to pull government/media stories apart. I don't waste my time trying to figure out what known liars and fools are saying.

The tactics of the State and those drawn to its power haven't changed in 2000 years. America 2013 is no different in quality from any other burgeoning police state that's existed in history, though the quantity of bullshit being produced as the Police State edifice is being raised is of historical depth.
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:09:29 AM

It's a waste of time to pull government/media stories apart. I don't waste my time trying to figure out what known liars and fools are saying.

It's not a waste of time when you make such a claim. The fact is, you don't want to apply rational logic to your demented beliefs because they'll fall apart.

You're worse than a conspiracy theorist. You're a lazy assed conspiracy theorist who can't even spend the time demonstrating any validity to your theories. Instead, you simply buy into the conspiracy without applying your thought process to it. That, by definition, makes you not only deluded, but a sheep.

Either shut the fuck up about your ideas or back them up. Do not give me your loser fucked up lazy ass cop out answer that you don't waste your time on such things. You can start by demonstrating how the pipe bomb scenario works in your fantasy view of the world, factoring in the conundrums I proposed.
Severian

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:11:40 AM

your loser fucked up lazy ass cop out

Incivility gets you *plonked!*.

Take care.
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:14:57 AM

your loser fucked up lazy ass cop out

Incivility gets you *plonked!*.

Take care.

*plonked*, but not refuted. And thus, I hit the nail on the head. Your answer was indeed a loser fucked up lazy ass cop out. And because of that, please refrain from spouting your nonsense any further unless you think it through.
MikeH

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:32:11 AM

There's a whole lot of other issues with the story but let's see you explain the link posted earlier in this thread:  http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think

Firstly don't you think it's odd to put someone who lost both legs in a wheelchair rather than stretcher, it's only going to cause more blood loss - obviously I'm no doctor but hey google tells me I guessed right:
"lie the victim flat, with the feet raised 12 inches above the surface.".   There wasn't a drop of blood to be found along the path he was pushed in the wheelchair either.

Not only does the blood looks fake but did you see the bottle of blood in the pic?  What's a bottle of blood doing there?

Why did the glass in the building blow outwards?

Why was this guy who lost 2 legs the last to get any attention, why was he and others around him so nonchalant about being blown the fuck up?

Did you notice the pic of him with no legs in an army uniform? don't you think it's him?  if it is him, there should be no doubt.

Finally the dodgy early video footage of the blast showed there were actually no people where the flash / smoke bomb went off, strange - it was right near the finish line, it should have been packed there.

If you need a motive - how about the fact that CISPA was passed as well as Obama, Clinton and Bush being indicted for war crimes right when this happened - just as Bin Laden was (apparently) killed the day after Obama was found to have a fake birth certificate - ie. distractions.

In addition, just as per sandy hook with the gun control, a senator has already written a bill to regulate the purchase of gun powder.

It seems over the top but to see drastic change in the constitution, they probably feel they have to stage these events.  I actually don't believe anyone was killed here, nor at sandy hook - look at previous real events and you see a whole lot more evidence that there were deaths and obviously to stage such a thing, you'll have a much easier time getting people on board with a harmless sham for a greater good that may save lives (such as gun control).

Btw, I didn't jump to conclusions about this being a conspiracy, it had all the signs - there is video of a guy on local tv saying that before the race they were running a bomb drill, don't be alarmed etc, he reckons he had been attending marathons all over and had never seen anything like it.  These drills are known to coincide with evens like Sandy Hook, the London bombings and others so that if they are caught in the act they can say 'it's just a drill!'

Then there was the media totally ignoring what the public was pointing out - the Craft International (private militia) guys who were also in a police uniforms at Sandy Hook, they were in the exact area of the blast and had backpacks that matched the shredded backpack that was found - unlike the actual suspects, they were also seen leaving the scene without a backpack.  There was a photo of one of the official suspects leaving the scene, it seemed that the backpack was photoshopped out.

There have been witness accounts saying that the police ran over the suspect that was killed, not his brother - why would you stick your neck out and say that?

Same goes for any of us seeking the truth, we get nothing out of it but the hope of seeing justice done all the while being labelled whack jobs, conspiracy nuts etc thanks to hugely effective job the mainstream media has done drilling this into the general public.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 10:38:22 AM

There's a whole lot of other issues with the story but let's see you explain the link posted earlier in this thread:  http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think

Firstly don't you think it's odd to put someone who lost both legs in a wheelchair rather than stretcher, it's only going to cause more blood loss - obviously I'm no doctor but hey google tells me I guessed right:
"lie the victim flat, with the feet raised 12 inches above the surface.".   There wasn't a drop of blood to be found along the path he was pushed in the wheelchair either.

Not only does the blood looks fake but did you see the bottle of blood in the pic?  What's a bottle of blood doing there?

Why was this guy who lost 2 legs the last to get any attention, why was he and others around him so nonchalant about being blown the fuck up?

Did you notice the pic of him with no legs in an army uniform? don't you think it's him?  if it is him, there should be no doubt.

Finally the dodgy early video footage of the blast showed there were actually no people where the flash / smoke bomb went off, strange - it was right near the finish line, it should have been packed there.

If you need a motive - how about the fact that CISPA was passed as well as Obama, Clinton and Bush being indicted for war crimes right when this happened - just as Bin Laden was (apparently) killed the day after Obama was found to have a fake birth certificate - ie. distractions.

In addition, just as per sandy hook with the gun control, a senator has already written a bill to regulate the purchase of gun powder.

It seems over the top but to see drastic change in the constitution, they probably feel they have to stage these events.  I actually don't believe anyone was killed here, nor at sandy hook - look at previous real events and you see a whole lot more evidence that there were deaths and obviously to stage such a thing, you'll have a much easier time getting people on board with a harmless sham for a greater good that may save lives (such as gun control).

Btw, I didn't jump to conclusions about this being a conspiracy, it had all the signs - there is video of a guy on local tv saying that before the race they were running a bomb drill, don't be alarmed etc, he reckons he had been attending marathons all over and had never seen anything like it.  These drills are known to coincide with evens like Sandy Hook, the London bombings and others so that if they are caught in the act they can say 'it's just a drill!'

Then there was the media totally ignoring what the public was pointing out - the Craft International (private militia) guys who were also in a police uniforms at Sandy Hook, they were in the exact area of the blast and had backpacks that matched the shredded backpack that was found - unlike the actual suspects, they were also seen leaving the scene without a backpack.  There was a photo of one of the official suspects leaving the scene, it seemed that the backpack was photoshopped out.

There have been witness accounts saying that the police ran over the suspect that was killed, not his brother - why would you stick your neck out and say that?

Same goes for any of us seeking the truth, we get nothing out of it but the hope of seeing justice done all the while being labelled whack jobs, conspiracy nuts etc thanks to hugely effective job the mainstream media has done drilling this into the general public.

I could punch holes in a many of the points above, but that's not what I came here to do.

I opted to not believe that no way this was a false flag event until, that is, a video caught my eye. Then I hunted down the actually footage from ABC.

Take a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2P5ATXS9OiQ#t=150s

If you don't know what you're looking at, take a look at this 33s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2bYdYQfBE8

Sloppy editing/splicing, for there's even a crack in the female's voice, and she's supposed to be broadcasting live from Washington.

I assume Alex Jones is all over this, but I'm not sure. I found it by accident.
MikeH

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:36:26 AM

yea I dunno - it may be just some red material being dragged away..  I wouldn't make a big deal of it anyway, the only way to get the cynics to stop and think is to provide evidence without any reasonable alternative explanation, it doesn't seem to matter whether there is like 500 oddities in a given scenario, no matter the odds of it occurring - if they can be explained away individually, they will be.
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:49:46 AM

yea I dunno - it may be just some red material being dragged away..  I wouldn't make a big deal of it anyway, the only way to get the cynics to stop and think is to provide evidence without any reasonable alternative explanation, it doesn't seem to matter whether there is like 500 oddities in a given scenario, no matter the odds of it occurring - if they can be explained away individually, they will be.

Were not going to have to call in Myth Busters again are we? They debunked the whole 'Twin towers planted bombs' and what not, they could do this in a second. Plus there is soo much footage, there's got to be another angle on this thing. It's not necessarily gore just because its red. If it was gore, could have just been edited out for daytime tv but missed a bit. Too many factors to jump and assume a conspiracy fabricated just days even hours after the incident.
Think of it this way, would you seriously bring up the conspiracy in conversation? Without looking an idiot...

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:12:49 PM

Were not going to have to call in Myth Busters again are we? They debunked the whole 'Twin towers planted bombs' and what not...

Did they? I don't recall seeing that episode. What I do recall is them very forcefully saying that they were not going to address that theory, and any requests for them to do so on their fansite get summarily deleted.

They did do a fine job debunking the major claims of the moon landing conspiracy theorists.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:20:43 PM

There's a whole lot of other issues with the story but let's see you explain the link posted earlier in this thread:  http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think

"lie the victim flat, with the feet raised 12 inches above the surface.".   There wasn't a drop of blood to be found along the path he was pushed in the wheelchair either.

I might have to reserve the same comments for your analysis as I did to the last guy.

I'm sorry, but where did the real spectators (not actors) get the memo that the whole thing was going to be staged? Or let me guess, the marathon never happened!
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:38:36 PM

Not only does the blood looks fake but did you see the bottle of blood in the pic?  What's a bottle of blood doing there?

Did you notice the pic of him with no legs in an army uniform? don't you think it's him?  if it is him, there should be no doubt.

It seems over the top but to see drastic change in the constitution, they probably feel they have to stage these events.  I actually don't believe anyone was killed here, nor at sandy hook - look at previous real events and you see a whole lot more evidence that there were deaths and obviously to stage such a thing, you'll have a much easier time getting people on board with a harmless sham for a greater good that may save lives (such as gun control).

Btw, I didn't jump to conclusions about this being a conspiracy, it had all the signs - there is video of a guy on local tv saying that before the race they were running a bomb drill, don't be alarmed etc, he reckons he had been attending marathons all over and had never seen anything like it.  These drills are known to coincide with evens like Sandy Hook, the London bombings and others so that if they are caught in the act they can say 'it's just a drill!'

Then there was the media totally ignoring what the public was pointing out - the Craft International (private militia) guys who were also in a police uniforms at Sandy Hook, they were in the exact area of the blast and had backpacks that matched the shredded backpack that was found - unlike the actual suspects, they were also seen leaving the scene without a backpack.  There was a photo of one of the official suspects leaving the scene, it seemed that the backpack was photoshopped out.

I could punch holes in a many of the points above, but that's not what I came here to do.

I opted to not believe that no way this was a false flag event until, that is, a video caught my eye. Then I hunted down the actually footage from ABC.

Take a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2P5ATXS9OiQ#t=150s

If you don't know what you're looking at, take a look at this 33s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2bYdYQfBE8

Sloppy editing/splicing, for there's even a crack in the female's voice, and she's supposed to be broadcasting live from Washington.

I assume Alex Jones is all over this, but I'm not sure. I found it by accident.

Watch the link below very closely at the extreme right hand side of the screen and you'll understand.

No, it's not some nefarious media setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2P5ATXS9OiQ#t=146s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: