Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:23:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14996 times)
MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:47:41 PM

I'm sorry, but where did the real spectators (not actors) get the memo that the whole thing was going to be staged? Or let me guess, the marathon never happened!

I'm sure there were plenty of real spectators nearby, they needed only to reserve that small section.
MikeH

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:55:16 PM

FYI - this has recently been confirmed by the aunt as being the older brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hkr4mEIKPe0

whether he was killed after the fact or the pic of the dead body is fake or not him, who knows but I'm leaning towards the latter.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 03:59:08 PM

Watch the link below very closely at the extreme right hand side of the screen and you'll understand.

No, it's not some nefarious media setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2P5ATXS9OiQ#t=146s

TBH, it does look like a flag or some piece of red cloth being pulled away. It's difficult to tell what's going on there, because we can only see what the camera sees.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:09:23 PM

Watch the link below very closely at the extreme right hand side of the screen and you'll understand.

No, it's not some nefarious media setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2P5ATXS9OiQ#t=146s

TBH, it does look like a flag or some piece of red cloth being pulled away. It's difficult to tell what's going on there, because we can only see what the camera sees.

A reasonable explanation: somebody was moving some apparatus that had hooked the fabric, and as they moved the apparatus, it pulled the fabric. Of course, nobody will know, but I refuse to attach any significance to it.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:38:48 PM

Wired article: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/04/cult-of-tsarnaev/

There's a comment on the article, currently at the top, and he lists several stereotypes of the people who perpetuate these things. Most of you guys seem to be a mix of 1 and 4.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:29:50 PM

So this was an "inside" secret government job? P-lease. I have worked with FEMA and other agencies for many years as an emergency responder. Anyone who thinks that there are people in disaster services who would go along with blowing up the Boston Marathon has never even met us.  You guys need to put down the crack pipe and breath some fresh air.
Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:23:52 PM

I have worked with FEMA and other agencies for many years as an emergency responder.

In my experience, people that depend on or have depended on government contracts for their living have a pre-determined bias. I think I posted this but will repost it for emphasis:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

-Upton Sinclair

As an example, I'll use a now deceased member of my family. He was a cryptographer for the NSA from the 1950's until he retired. He refused to, and was probably unable to, see the crimes committed by his employer. His salary, and his later pension, blinded him to the basic right and wrong of what his agency and the government were engaged in. The crying shame of it is that he was a brilliant man in every way except for his ethical sense.

You guys need to put down the crack pipe and breath some fresh air.

I started being called a "conspiracy theorist" in the 1970's by a member of my family that was later proved very wrong in his assertions and for which my later research proved me closer to the mark than a longtime employee of the NSA was. You'll have to do better than "crack pipe", pal. Wink
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 07:25:40 PM

A clothe being moved seems possible, albeit it moves too fluidly. That explanation does give me a little doubt on my original theory but not much.

I just found this on TB talking about the library explosion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyvA6BbdEo

I've yet to read any of the myriad of sites claiming false flag, sans the one linked from this thread, coupled with only viewing YT videos, hence being not fully up to speed as to what's out there.

This episode sure does have Alex Jones riled up though.
MikeH

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:32:08 PM

That's what most people say before doing any research - fact is we don't even know how many of the disaster service personnel are even real, eg. some of the Craft International guys in Boston were dressed as police officers at Sandy Hook.  Not everyone on the scene needed to be in on it though.

Another connection is the Greenberg's at Sandy Hook, at least one of them played a victim in Boston too - just one of many that was covered in blood but had no visible injuries.  I also noticed a bunch of people with torn clothes but no visible injuries or blood, how lucky is that!?
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:34:21 PM

Breiwik's attack on multiculturalists also were initially reported as Al-Qaeda attack. The western propaganda runs ahead of both horse and carriage.

Even as a supporter of such bombing attacks in asymmetric warfare (and USA is at war with many) I don't see the marathon as a good target to bomb. There are many international participants from nations potentially friendly to bombers who might get killed or injured as a result. There are better and just as easy targets that could win both support of population and strategic military victory when bombed. Federal government buildings, military bases or companies supplying military, political organizations opposing the bombers, the list goes on and on. Bombing of sporting event makes no sense to me.

Good point: lots of participants were international. This is a known fact about Boston Marathon. Whoever detonated the bombs, knew this, too.

Seems like a perfect target if you wish to pump up international efforts on "war on terror". Help our allies jump on board, and head towards... uhm... Iran? Syria? NK? We will know soon.

Just chiming in a week later. In retrospect, most of this thread - my post above included - turns out to be just bullshit. It has to be said. I was trying to fit the reality into preconceived notions.

Sure, this event was an opportunity to test new and old crisis-management techniques. Sure, some politicians will try to score cheap points. Sure, some businesses will try to score deals (surveilance). That's it. Everything else is just plain vanilla: two idiots detonating bombs, cops and EMS doing their jobs, and citizenry reacting as expected - mostly with retarded and ignorant patriotism, and a minority with failed conspiracy theories.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:40:29 PM

I have worked with FEMA and other agencies for many years as an emergency responder.

In my experience, people that depend on or have depended on government contracts for their living have a pre-determined bias. I think I posted this but will repost it for emphasis:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

-Upton Sinclair

As an example, I'll use a now deceased member of my family. He was a cryptographer for the NSA from the 1950's until he retired. He refused to, and was probably unable to, see the crimes committed by his employer. His salary, and his later pension, blinded him to the basic right and wrong of what his agency and the government were engaged in. The crying shame of it is that he was a brilliant man in every way except for his ethical sense.

You guys need to put down the crack pipe and breath some fresh air.

I started being called a "conspiracy theorist" in the 1970's by a member of my family that was later proved very wrong in his assertions and for which my later research proved me closer to the mark than a longtime employee of the NSA was. You'll have to do better than "crack pipe", pal. Wink

I (like 95% of people involved in a disaster) get paid a tiny stipend and lose money when deployed. The people who are paid, like firefighters, do not get into rescue for the money. You have to sacrifice the money for satisfying your desire to help people. That is who is in disaster services.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 07:45:40 PM

I (like 95% of people involved in a disaster) get paid a tiny stipend and lose money when deployed. The people who are paid, like firefighters, do not get into rescue for the money. You have to sacrifice the money for satisfying your desire to help people. That is who is in disaster services.

You're assuming that all (or any) of the emergency responders were actually emergency responders. Wink

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:48:43 PM

Another connection is the Greenberg's at Sandy Hook, at least one of them played a victim in Boston too - just one of many that was covered in blood but had no visible injuries.  I also noticed a bunch of people with torn clothes but no visible injuries or blood, how lucky is that!?
Let's investigate then. Post your pictures and I will help find his name. This would be a clue to a serious crime and the police will investigate. Let's not just talk about crackpot theories, this is easily provable.

Of course these theories never get to that stage. In the same way that bigfoot-oligists are never able to quite find any physical evidence.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:49:38 PM

You're assuming that all (or any) of the emergency responders were actually emergency responders. Wink
I'm the guy who checks them in and credentials them. They are.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 07:54:38 PM

You were in Boston, performing this duty? Do you recognize the faces in the pictures?

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:58:35 PM

You were in Boston, performing this duty? Do you recognize the faces in the pictures?
No. I was not at the Boston bombing. The only bomb event I have worked is the Oklahoma city bombing. Between our evil secret plans to make Internet trolls angry we do a lot of tornados and forest fires. 

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 08:05:09 PM

No. I was not at the Boston bombing.
If you think I am trolling, or getting angry, you're wrong on both counts. I am seeking the truth of the matter. If you weren't there to check these people's credentials, you can't personally vouch for them. Do you at least recognize anyone in the pictures?

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:11:20 PM

If you think I am trolling, or getting angry, you're wrong on both counts. I am seeking the truth of the matter. If you weren't there to check these people's credentials, you can't personally vouch for them. Do you at least recognize anyone in the pictures?

No man, not you. You are to reasonable to be a crackpot. I just find it silly to see how many people actually think the government is behind things like school shootings. How do they think this goes down.

-Firehouse tones....
-Unit 24, unit 36. Please respond to the elementary school and shoot some children. This will be a standard false flag op.
-Rodger that, Units 24, 36. Time out 3:12pm

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 08:39:38 PM

No man, not you. You are to reasonable to be a crackpot. I just find it silly to see how many people actually think the government is behind things like school shootings. How do they think this goes down.

-Firehouse tones....
-Unit 24, unit 36. Please respond to the elementary school and shoot some children. This will be a standard false flag op.
-Rodger that, Units 24, 36. Time out 3:12pm

I think it might go something more like this:
The real emergency responders are all told that there's going to be an exercise, and to ignore any 911 calls, because it's going to be very realistic, and some civilians might get panicked. they might also be told that they have their own emergency crew, just in case something happens.
The "exercise" is cover for a false flag, with paid actors portraying everything from nearby spectators, to victims, and most importantly, emergency responders.
All of the real emergency responders tell any people who call that it was just an exercise, and rationalize that the emergency team that the exercise people had handled the "actual" bombing that coincidentally occurred during the "exercise."

Of course, an operation like this would leak like a sieve, unless it were entirely self-contained and staffed entirely by  true believers, people who would do anything for the cause. (this, then would explain why we keep seeing the same faces)

Do I believe this is the explanation? No, not really. But it's plausible enough for Hollywood.

Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:59:56 PM

Do I believe this is the explanation? No, not really. But it's plausible enough for Hollywood.

It sounds better than the "IT MIGHT BE RIGHT WING CHRISTIANS! OMG! ITZ MUZLIMZ AGAIN!" narrative that's being spun by Hollywood-on-the-Potomac.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: