Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:02:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14996 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 09:02:40 PM

Do I believe this is the explanation? No, not really. But it's plausible enough for Hollywood.

It sounds better than the "IT MIGHT BE RIGHT WING CHRISTIANS! OMG! ITZ MUZLIMZ AGAIN!" narrative that's being spun by Hollywood-on-the-Potomac.

If I suddenly disappear, you'll know what happened. Wink

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:12:04 PM

You got a job as a screen writer?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 09:35:53 PM

You got a job as a screen writer?

LOL

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
neotenie

Activity: 45
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:39:40 PM

Hi dear people,

If you can speak german, check this report:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151363061541583&set=a.402486811582.184264.352426141582&type=1&theater

and if someone would translate it in GB, it would be a VERY good action!

Greets,
Neo
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:51:18 AM

It's amazing what you can do in three minutes (all times local).

2:50 ~ Fist bomb goes off.

Within the next three minutes, police officers find another bomb, alert the Boston Globe to tweet that there's going to be a controlled explosion, and the person placing the tweet somehow verifies that the source is real.

2:53 ~ https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/323886879453892609

Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.

I've yet to see proof of that controlled explosion. Perhaps everybody opted to turn off their camera prior.
MikeH

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:30:55 AM

I've yet to see proof of that controlled explosion. Perhaps everybody opted to turn off their camera prior.

well the boston public library is just across the road from where the first explosion went off.  http://tinyurl.com/buv4ulg
MikeH

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:00:29 AM

as for pics requested - well, if you researched 9/11 you'll know it gets you nowhere pointing out the impossible such as 3 buildings coming down at near free fall speed outside of controlled demolition.

here are a couple I noticed anyway.. ie. I just don't see how clothes could be torn like this without injury:

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 04:04:26 AM

here are a couple I noticed anyway.. ie. I just don't see how clothes could be torn like this without injury:

Maybe he went to the marathon dressed like that?

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:33:19 PM

OMG, grim but kinda funny.

What you are looking is a classic. Anyone who ever went through a bomb training will hear that a blast without shrapnel can "blow your cloths off without a drop of blood". They are likely injured however. Blast injuries can be internal bleeding, hearing loss, concussion, even broken bones.
Frankly, if this bomb had been made correctly then anyone that close would be hit by shrapnel.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:52:17 PM

OMG, grim but kinda funny.

What you are looking is a classic. Anyone who ever went through a bomb training will hear that a blast without shrapnel can "blow your cloths off without a drop of blood". They are likely injured however. Blast injuries can be internal bleeding, hearing loss, concussion, even broken bones.
Frankly, if this bomb had been made correctly then anyone that close would be hit by shrapnel.
Yeah, see the look on his face? That look pretty clearly says, "What the FUCK are you trying to say to me? I can't hear shit!"

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

Yeah, see the look on his face? That look pretty clearly says, "What the FUCK are you trying to say to me? I can't hear shit!"

So it's OK to make fun of people who were just victims in a bombing, per your "logic".  Check.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:11:29 PM

So it's OK to make fun of people who were just victims in a bombing, per your "logic".  Check.
Was I making fun of him? I thought I was diagnosing possible hearing loss via an expression on his face. He clearly looks confused, as though he is trying to make out what someone off-camera is saying.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 07:26:14 PM

Of course it's OK to make fun of people who were just victims in a bombing. But only as long as you make fun indirectly, by blaming someone else for making fun of those people. Kinda like how it's ok to do homosexual sex acts, as long as you are only blaming others for doing homosexual sex acts (and are yourself a republican politician)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:30:34 PM

Of course it's OK to make fun of people who were just victims in a bombing. But only as long as you make fun indirectly, by blaming someone else for making fun of those people. Kinda like how it's ok to do homosexual sex acts, as long as you are only blaming others for doing homosexual sex acts (and are yourself a republican politician)
I don't think myrkul was making fun of him. His statement seems basically correct. The guy looks as though he is straining to hear something. Nobody here thinks this was a funny act of terror, right?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:38:58 PM

Where are you from Rassah? 

RodeoX, I've been ignoring him for several hundred posts because he appears to like terrorism.  If what you say is correct, I'll hold my tongue for now.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 08:30:20 PM

Where are you from Rassah? 

RodeoX, I've been ignoring him for several hundred posts because he appears to like terrorism.  If what you say is correct, I'll hold my tongue for now.

I'm from here. Who likes terrorism, me or myrkul? I definitely don't like it, nor think it's an effective method for anything, and I would hope myrkul doesn't either.

My comment, btw, was a crack at you for assuming myrkul was making fun of anyone. You seem to be a bit too focused on thinking people are making fun of the victims, when no one here is. Kinda makes me wonder why you are so focused on making fun of terrorism victims.
Viceroy

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:03:23 AM

I am an American and I will not stand by while people cast unfounded aspersions at MY country.  myrkul is a jackass.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 04:05:57 AM

I am an American and I will not stand by while people cast unfounded aspersions at MY country.  myrkul is a jackass.

Even if he is a jackass, can he cast founded aspersions at YOUR country? Or is that forbidden too?
batcoin (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

In Gord We Trust

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:03:29 AM

If you have more than 0.01BTC and complain about early adopters, please consider donating to this address: 1P11Dz4mhDcJvetHqEJu35KNEVqSRmqo3b
General Tips: 1P4YfrYwQKKtfwszzb2aHgLVLiWQCrJfwi
MikeH

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:04:23 AM

check out the shadows and the blank badges on their hats.

boston -> sandy hook

hollywood slip up

one I spotted - it looks like he already has a prosthetic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: