Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14999 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 01:39:18 PM

Oh hey, you found a picture of Viceroy.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
batcoin (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

In Gord We Trust

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:43:14 PM

Oh hey, you found a picture of Viceroy.

Actually, I thought I found a picture of Tony Gallippi. WTF is he doing there?!

If you have more than 0.01BTC and complain about early adopters, please consider donating to this address: 1P11Dz4mhDcJvetHqEJu35KNEVqSRmqo3b
General Tips: 1P4YfrYwQKKtfwszzb2aHgLVLiWQCrJfwi
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:58:26 PM

check out the shadows and the blank badges on their hats.

boston -> sandy hook

hollywood slip up

one I spotted - it looks like he already has a prosthetic.

All these seem to imply that nothing happened at the Boston marathon. Is that right? All of the tens of thousands of witnesses are in on this? All the thousands of pictures and hours of video from that day are "Hollywood fakes"? This conspiracy must be so big that only a few people were NOT in on it. I don't know what to say, we are in batshit crazy territory.

I'm going to go talk to the grown-ups now.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 02:02:25 PM

check out the shadows and the blank badges on their hats.

boston -> sandy hook

hollywood slip up

one I spotted - it looks like he already has a prosthetic.

All these seem to imply that nothing happened at the Boston marathon. Is that right? All of the tens of thousands of witnesses are in on this? All the thousands of pictures and hours of video from that day are "Hollywood fakes"? This conspiracy must be so big that only a few people were NOT in on it. I don't know what to say, we are in batshit crazy territory.

My favorite is the "hollywood slip up" one, where they have written "no smoke" through a cloud of smoke.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:39:58 PM

Happy to talk Rodeo, but I think you can see what a fool myrkul the terrorist lover is, no?

Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2130

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:46:35 PM

Happy to talk Rodeo, but I think you can see what a fool myrkul the terrorist lover is, no?

With a small fraction of his post number, *you* are the one with the glowing "Ignore" link.

Viceroy

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:54:23 PM

lot's of morons ignore me because I am a proud America.  And I care because?  (Ignore system is irrevocably broken... follow link in my sig).
batcoin (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

In Gord We Trust

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:01:48 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 04:09:48 PM by batcoin

http://youtu.be/zrIDHNqUTPM

Wink

If you have more than 0.01BTC and complain about early adopters, please consider donating to this address: 1P11Dz4mhDcJvetHqEJu35KNEVqSRmqo3b
General Tips: 1P4YfrYwQKKtfwszzb2aHgLVLiWQCrJfwi
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2130

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:07:51 PM

lot's of morons ignore me because I am a proud America.  

Yes, yes. That's the reason for sure...

Viceroy

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:14:00 PM

Why else would it be?  They are jealous of my tree sized cock?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 04:07:12 PM

Why else would it be?  They are jealous of my tree sized cock?

Just quoting this so I can laugh at it later, when you inevitably delete it.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 04:28:09 PM

Wasn't the whole shadow bullshit completely disproven on MythBusters in regard to the moon landing? Those shadows are what happens when the sun is up around noon, and you take pictures at a close angle  Tongue
Viceroy

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:32:15 PM

OMG Myrkul is a PROHIBITIONIST... HE went to the mods because I linked a picture of a gutted cat I found in google images.  OMG MYRKUL IS A PROHIBITIONIST.  He PROHIBITS FREE SPEECH.  (And he's a pussy).

HELP IM BEING REPRESSED!

"A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted."

ROFL!

And, my cock is as large as sequoia.  (Did the vet neuter you?)

I reported the image at the top of this page as offensive in response to my free speech being censored when I linked to a gutted cat picture from google images.  is Bitcointalk a police state?
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:42:48 PM

MikeH,

All the shadows are pointing in the same direction except for the guy who is leaning over as he runs. Because he is leaning over, the shadow casts at a different angle. Go get some planks of wood or some friends to duplicate it.

In an enlargement of an image, small details just don't resolve, such as tiny details on a badge.

Smoke is essentially haze. It basically has a linear falloff when inside it. When outside it, it appears as a cloud. No doubt you've been in fog. You can see for some distance, but it linearly falls off until you can no longer see. When outside fog, it appears as a cloud. Go hiking in the mountains, where you're actually hiking in clouds at time.

You're a conspiracy theorist in search of a conspiracy. Happy hunting. I know it must be fun for you, but it is surely an unproductive activity. You can always find odd stuff in just about any situation because you don't understand the complete context. As an example, a red flag might appear to be the media erasing gore from the sidewalk, unless you have a larger context, in which case you can simply see that it was a flag being dragged away. Of course, the conspiracy theorist will then find something nefarious in a flag being dragged away. But in an even larger context, you'd probably be able to see that it was probably just hooked on something that was being moved out of the way.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 04:49:49 PM

I'm curious, where do you get this silly notion from?

I reported the image at the top of this page as offensive in response to my free speech being censored when I linked to a gutted cat picture from google images.  is Bitcointalk a police state?

First, figure out what the difference is between a public government entity, and a privately owned entity. Then come talk to us about police states, governments, politics, and whatever.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 04:51:40 PM

OMG Myrkul is a PROHIBITIONIST... HE went to the mods because I linked a picture of a gutted cat I found in google images.  OMG MYRKUL IS A PROHIBITIONIST.  He PROHIBITS FREE SPEECH.  (And he's a pussy).

HELP IM BEING REPRESSED!

"A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted."

ROFL!

And, my cock is as large as sequoia.  (Did the vet neuter you?)

LOL... I didn't report that image. It's likely a mod deleted it on their own. And no, Bitcointalk is private property, not a police state, or any kind of state.

If your cock is truly as large as a sequoia, Please do report that to Ripley's and Guinness. I'm sure Jonah Falcon would appreciate some time out of the limelight.

Viceroy

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:10:49 PM

I'm sure Jonah Falcon would appreciate some time out of the limelight.

Who's that?  And how does an image become off-topic in an off-topic thread?

CENSORSHIP!
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 05:18:11 PM

Who's that?  And how does an image become off-topic in an off-topic thread?

CENSORSHIP!

Possibly due to my way too trusting and naive nature, I'm having a really hard time figuring out if you are just trolling with all this, or if you are actually really really really really dumb  Undecided
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 05:19:14 PM

Who's that? 

The man with the largest recorded penis. It's much smaller than a Sequoia, though, so unless you're full of shit, you'll easily take the record from him.

Viceroy

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:20:34 PM

And you know the name of the man who has the largest penis in the world because? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: