Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions  (Read 14996 times)
MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:38:28 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 07:55:56 PM by MikeH

To the conspiracy nuts, please explain what really happened for the rest of us dimwits. I want a timeline and a consistent explanation. Was it faked onsite? Was it faked earlier? Was it faked somewhere else? Who was informed so they would be able to play along? What really happened at the marathon finish line? Please explain all this so we can better understand.

It's a work in progress I'm afraid Smiley  good to see you're interested though.

I've seen a video where that girl who won passed by a scissor lift in the position of the sign or monitor..  I guess it's possible they lifted it up between when she crossed the line and had pics taken but it's still strange, it was up earlier in the day - they would have had to take it down then put it up again.

I think I'm the only one suggesting it may have been done on a previous day based on the sign thing but it seems a bit complicated just to ensure the footage is good, there's an interview on the street with that cowboy dude though where it looks like a green screen was used for some reason.

There's probably a lot we'll never know - unless declassified some day..  I'm sure it's hard to believe if you aren't aware of motives or even the legislation changes made in recent years, eg. one of Obama's executive orders allows Americans to be detained indefinately or even executed without trial.

There's all the Fema internment camps that have sprung up - last I heard it was like 700? enough to contain millions anyway, I haven't looked into it for a while so who knows, it could have turned out to be bollox but the DHS has purchased 1.6 billion buillets and 2700 armoured vehicles and I'm quite confident that the US dollar collapse is unavoidable based on what the economers say.  So, it makes sense that they would stage events to get their gun control and now regulation of black powder through for what they know will come from that, chaos.
MikeH

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:45:13 PM

Probably. I'm a little far from Boston, though. I understand you're even further away. Perhaps Mike is in a position to do as you suggest.

Nah, I'm in Australia Smiley  I saw a recently posted video of a guy right above the bomb area where  took some photos, they were terrible - really smoky and he explained that he took them without looking.

How convenient, I've been looking for more amateur pics and videos, they seem very rare - or at least hard to find amongst the early release stuff.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:51:53 PM

Probably. I'm a little far from Boston, though. I understand you're even further away. Perhaps Mike is in a position to do as you suggest.

Nah, I'm in Australia Smiley  I saw a recently posted video of a guy right above the bomb area where  took some photos, they were terrible - really smoky and he explained that he took them without looking.

How convenient, I've been looking for more amateur pics and videos, they seem very rare - or at least hard to find amongst the early release stuff.

One of my facebook friends posted photos he took of explosions at the finish line right after the real event. He works down the street.

When are you going to accept that your conspiracy theory has way more holes and difficulties than the real thing?
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 07:56:33 PM

When are you going to accept that your conspiracy theory has way more holes and difficulties than the real thing?
Official story has holes, conspiracy theory has more holes, ergo official story must be true?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:58:48 PM

Official story has holes, conspiracy theory has more holes, ergo official story must be true?

The conspiracy theory just isn't plausible at all given the sheer number of disparate and participating parties necessary for cooperation. It just defies all imagination.

Ergo, official story must be true.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 08:01:56 PM

The conspiracy theory just isn't plausible at all given the sheer number of disparate and participating parties necessary for cooperation. It just defies all imagination.

A simple "yes" would have sufficed.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FirstAscent

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:09:59 PM

And your position? Consider the following question being asked of you:

MikeH

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:13:50 PM

One of my facebook friends posted photos he took of explosions at the finish line right after the real event. He works down the street.

Well that's good he has photos, I'm sure someone will find them if they are of use - there's still only 3 sets of photos right in amongst the victims that I know of, one was a brief burst mode, the other smoky and horrible, the last was from a distance and sporadic chunks of time missing.

The only holes are in the official story, we're just piecing together what happened, I can't see how you can ignore that guy repositioning himself or other obvious signs of poor acting with lousy props, the double amputee that didn't get help for 6 minutes while everyone around him was being attended to - his injury didn't even look fresh, unlike the bright red stuff they tried to pass off as blood that was all over the joint. Then there's all the injured with blood but no obvious injury and others with crazy tears in their clothes with no visible injury.  That's just one small part, I don't want to go into the rest.. it's late.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 08:15:45 PM

And your position? Consider the following question being asked of you:

Disproving one hole-filled story does not prove the other.

FirstAscent

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:20:23 PM

The only holes are in the official story, we're just piecing together what happened, I can't see how you can ignore that guy repositioning himself or other obvious signs of poor acting with lousy props, the double amputee that didn't get help for 6 minutes while everyone around him was being attended to - his injury didn't even look fresh, unlike the bright red stuff they tried to pass off as blood that was all over the joint. Then there's all the injured with blood but no obvious injury and others with crazy tears in their clothes with no visible injury.  That's just one small part, I don't want to go into the rest.. it's late.

I didn't see any poor acting, nor do I think I saw acting at all. I saw what looked like some extremely dazed and confused people who just experienced a chaotic event. I didn't see any lousy props. I watched the video about 15 times very carefully.

I also don't know the exact dynamics of what happens to clothing when an explosion happens. If you do, as you seem to think, then no doubt there are other people who know as well, and I'm quite certain they would have been consulted to create the proper 'effects' and not improper effects. Thus, it is reasonable to assume you have no case with regard to the clothing you're seeing.

When you can, please explain all the parties that would need to be involved and mum about the whole thing.
MikeH

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:23:04 PM

ok so that's what makes it unlikely in your eyes (and probably most others), there are links with the FBI, FEMA the federal government and therefor the Israeli lobby, surely there are enough trusted people within such a large group to get the job done?  keep in mind that they may believe they're doing the right thing in getting gun control etc in preventing everyone killing each other when the economy collapses.

--
edit - gotta go, argue amongst yourselves :]
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 08:25:40 PM

When you can, please explain all the parties that would need to be involved and mum about the whole thing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177345.msg1914476#msg1914476

A large internal terrorist organization is no less plausible than a large external one.

FirstAscent

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:33:15 PM

A large internal terrorist organization is no less plausible than a large external one.

Now the story is changing. Was it staged? Or was it real, but perpetrated internally? If the latter, than all the footage of actors, missing signs, etc. is pointless.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 08:39:30 PM

Now the story is changing. Was it staged? Or was it real, but perpetrated internally? If the latter, than all the footage of actors, missing signs, etc. is pointless.
You're mistaken. The story is not changing. It's a different, competing theory. Again, It's much more likely (but still not proven. Wink ) that TPTB simply are "not letting a good crisis go to waste."

FirstAscent

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:39:48 PM

ok so that's what makes it unlikely in your eyes (and probably most others), there are links with the FBI, FEMA the federal government and therefor the Israeli lobby, surely there are enough trusted people within such a large group to get the job done?  keep in mind that they may believe they're doing the right thing in getting gun control etc in preventing everyone killing each other when the economy collapses.

--
edit - gotta go, argue amongst yourselves :]

What about emergency response teams, paramedics, fire departments, police forces, local and state and university, dispatchers, event planners, marathon runners, spectators, office workers in the buildings, all the media organizations (CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, newspapers, magazines), investigative reporters, residents in Watertown, gas station owners where the hijacked man escaped, insurance companies, the boat owner, your supposed crisis actors, hospital personnel, the wounded, mortuaries and funeral planners, funeral attendees...
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 08:59:24 PM

There's actually a "FEMA Internment Camp" up in Cumberland, MD, near where my inlaws live. The so-called internment camp is a whole bunch of mobile houses surrounded by a fence with barbed wire. And it's actually not a camp, but a local storage for such houses in case they are needed somewhere in a disaster area, such as a place hit by flooding or a tornado. These houses have to be stored somewhere, so they are stored at such locations around the country, and paranoid consppiracy theorists are mistaking them for "internment camps."  Roll Eyes

Regarding the Boston bombing, my biggest question is what the explanation is for the hundreds that have been wounded who went to the hospitals around the city, and the many who are still at the hospital. Are they acting? Or is the conspiracy now that it wasn't all staged, but just carried out by the government, with a bunch of civilians as collateral damage?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 09:10:03 PM

There's actually a "FEMA Internment Camp" up in Cumberland, MD, near where my inlaws live. The so-called internment camp is a whole bunch of mobile houses surrounded by a fence with barbed wire. And it's actually not a camp, but a local storage for such houses in case they are needed somewhere in a disaster area, such as a place hit by flooding or a tornado. These houses have to be stored somewhere, so they are stored at such locations around the country, and paranoid conspiracy theorists are mistaking them for "internment camps."  Roll Eyes

I was under the impression they just bought those things at need, and then sold them off when the disaster had passed. That would be the way I would do it, seems more efficient that way.

But hey, if they want to store a bunch of them in camps, that's up to them.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 02:13:42 AM

They are more houses than trailers on wheels. Still long and thin though. Plus buying them, there may not be enough available when disaster strikes.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 03:07:27 AM

I hope their mother comes to the United States so we can put her in jail. She's been on the terrorist watch list since 18 months before the bombing.
MikeH

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:07:27 AM

What about emergency response teams, paramedics, fire departments, police forces, local and state and university, dispatchers, event planners, marathon runners, spectators, office workers in the buildings, all the media organizations (CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, newspapers, magazines), investigative reporters, residents in Watertown, gas station owners where the hijacked man escaped, insurance companies, the boat owner, your supposed crisis actors, hospital personnel, the wounded, mortuaries and funeral planners, funeral attendees...

Let's assume it was just the 1st bomb that was staged to account for the 'real victims', I haven't seen proof of that but many claim they exist..  the last 100 meters to the finish line was reserved for VIP's and invited guests, that takes away concerns of spectators being too close to get better footage of what's taking place behind the barrier.  The first responders probably aren't real police or paramedics, an example of that is the Craft International guys who were dressed as police at Sandy Hook.  If you take a look at the most played video of the event, the camera man just doesn't seem to want to pan down below the fence line - it seemed too consistent to be simply bad camera work.

The vast majority of media organisations are owned by a small number of Jews who are in bed with the government - they get fed exactly what they are to report on, notice the only reporting of the marathon runner saying that they announced that they were running a drill was a local station.

Hospital personnel, well the FBI could have easily come in and said that they're taking over a section but that may not needed since it was an Israeli hospital.

The same goes for any co-ordination of the hunt for them, which reminds me - I listened to a police scanner recording, someone said that they're firing rubber bullets - another guy came on sounding annoyed that was mentioned and said to switch to the other channel, hmmm.

The funerals were private - despite all the community support.

I don't want to address all you've listed, it takes too long but I think it can all be explained without too much of a stretch.

here's another odd scene for you viewing pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvOyyoCoV6A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: