Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Days No Coins?  (Read 646 times)
grim789 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 08:26:17 PM

So i made a purchase through bitinstant have never had any problems with them in the past im not sure if it has something to do with the overload. I checked blockchain on my transaction and it says it's confirmed. http://blockchain.info/fb/1bofxvh?filter=5 This is my transaction but i still have yet to receive them on my bitstamp account. I have contacted both sides bitstamp and bitinstant and both were not very helpful at all should i be worried or will they arrive? But it's still been 5 days that seems like a rather long time.
shemp

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:40:37 AM

So i made a purchase through bitinstant have never had any problems with them in the past im not sure if it has something to do with the overload. I checked blockchain on my transaction and it says it's confirmed. http://blockchain.info/fb/1bofxvh?filter=5 This is my transaction but i still have yet to receive them on my bitstamp account. I have contacted both sides bitstamp and bitinstant and both were not very helpful at all should i be worried or will they arrive? But it's still been 5 days that seems like a rather long time.

post that here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1cerwq/psa_bitinstant_deposit_still_not_transferred/
Lavada

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 05:54:05 AM

yep..
Miss_Magenta

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:06:13 AM

wait..
jetto

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:17:38 AM

Hm. Maybe it's gone forever? Lol.
Aside from the big websites that have a visible company behind them like Mt.Gox, I have a very hard trusting all of these small and single-purpose payment systems and exchanges.
grim789 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 07:35:04 PM

post that here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1cerwq/psa_bitinstant_deposit_still_not_transferred/

Thanks for the link it's insane that they are on reddit yet not responding to their emails doesn't make much sense. I will be going through another more trusted company next time.
UnseenUnheard

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:10:36 PM

Best of luck!
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4669

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:31:42 PM

- snip -
I will be going through another more trusted company next time.

Such as??
gspfranc

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:33:32 PM

good luck
grim789 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 01:42:24 AM

Yeah I know they keep linking me to blockchain where it says transaction complete yet i still have not received my bitcoins i honestly dont believe i will ever see them by the way it's going. And Danny to be honest im not sure but im going to be damn sure i do way more research cause the amount of complaints i have seen about the same thing i am experiencing is astounding for such a popular used exchange. It sucks but i am glad that i was not one of the people who are thousands of dollars that are getting the run around like i have been.
shemp

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:46:12 PM

So what happened?  Huh
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:53:30 PM

Yeah I know they keep linking me to blockchain where it says transaction complete yet i still have not received my bitcoins i honestly dont believe i will ever see them by the way it's going. And Danny to be honest im not sure but im going to be damn sure i do way more research cause the amount of complaints i have seen about the same thing i am experiencing is astounding for such a popular used exchange. It sucks but i am glad that i was not one of the people who are thousands of dollars that are getting the run around like i have been.

If the blockchain shows your transaction then we delivered on our end and you'll have to chase this up with bitstamp.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: