Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Survey] You check Space Weather ?  (Read 306 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:58:49 AM

I do ..i go to www.spaceweather.com daily. (for obvious reasons)

I don't know of other sites like it but it's interesting.. seen it ?
For example they mentioned today the Moon + Venus + Mars showing in the sky at sun down..
I noticed it too actually and Venus was super bright but i did not notice Mars at all (seen news afterwards)

It's been years since i started going there.
Ever since i was out having a smoke one day in the summer..
I sat down with my back to the Sun and instantly it felt like my back hurt from radiation etc.
It seemed really unusual and i finished my smoke and went back in and looked on the web..
What did i see ? the URL mentioned earlier saying we were getting hit by an X class flare.
Connected ? i don't know but after that i was addicted to the site a bit.

Solar flares and solar wind etc can do a lot to us.
And the site does mention other related stuff too.
Space weather is just as important as normal weather !

PS:
I had never looked on the web for proof of a flare before nor do i recall feeling like that before either.
That was a weird summer day where it seemed the sun was *extra hot on my back.
I think it was too !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Matthias Green

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:07:45 AM

Obviously we do react to solar activity. I do usually check electromagnetic situation, but very potent flares much likely disrupt electronics too, and much more severely than human bodies.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:15:51 AM

Did you all know that science has stated that CME's etc can give you a heart attack and kill the weaker people ?
I am not kidding either i heard that on spaceweather.com many times before.

I have heart issues like super high blood pressure and heart palpitations all the time and i am thin / skinny'ish.. plus i smoke too so maybe that is part of why i watch it so much ? LOL

I would not be surprised to have a heart attack and drop dead anytime to be honest.
I am 41 and started smoking a pack a day before i was 12 years old and i have a lot stress at home basically.
That and i never took care of my health growing up.. too much eating cookies for dinner with smoking weed.

Uhhmm yeah weather & what not LOL

Get yur science on guys !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: