Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where the orders of 300+ BTC came from in Coinsecure.com?  (Read 986 times)
ramkumar (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:48:40 AM

Hi,

In last 2 days i seen 100+ BTC buy orders on Coinsecure.com. Today seen 365+ BTC bulk order in a single row.

Is these orders came from International exchanges?

Is it possible to buy / sell with usd / cny / eur currency at coinsecure?

Is it good for indian bitcoin market?

Why not other exchanges follow the same and brought more buy / sell orders to indian exchanges?

As a trader i'm just curious to know these facts.

Ram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viviyang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:09:38 PM

Coinsecure exchange is waste exchange , last month i created the account and even submitted my documents but from last week i am not able to login through my desktop computer and even their is no news regarding my documents got cleared or not.

So i think the transaction done on this exchange are also very suspicious

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

Coinsecure exchange is waste exchange , last month i created the account and even submitted my documents but from last week i am not able to login through my desktop computer and even their is no news regarding my documents got cleared or not.

Kindly check with them up. Call them and check what do they say regarding the your new account creation. Are all the required documents submitted and they may also be verifying it so that is the reason it is taking longer time. Also there may be many new users created the account due to which they do not have enough manpower to handle so many request at one point.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

Same here. I submitted my documents on 19th January and then received no notification from their website. Their selling price too is below other exchange websites. The only good thing is that they have a minimum withdrawal amount set as Rs. 100.

@OP: There is no coinsecure.com but it's coinsecure.in. Only INR/BTC orders can be traded on the website and it's obvious to say that they are all Indian bitcoin market orders.

Kindly check with them up. Call them and check what do they say regarding the your new account creation. Are all the required documents submitted and they may also be verifying it so that is the reason it is taking longer time. Also there may be many new users created the account due to which they do not have enough manpower to handle so many request at one point.

They don't have a toll free number and only a form. I sent them a message via the form but don't know how long will they take to reply.

nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:32:50 PM

I came to know about this that someone in India is interested to buy nearly INR 7 Crores worth of Bitcoins as soon as possible. This seems to be something serious on their side because they might be thinking that the price will insanely increase. This shows that Bitcoin is not too far from taking over the markets here in India.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

Same here. I submitted my documents on 19th January and then received no notification from their website. Their selling price too is below other exchange websites. The only good thing is that they have a minimum withdrawal amount set as Rs. 100.

@OP: There is no coinsecure.com but it's coinsecure.in. Only INR/BTC orders can be traded on the website and it's obvious to say that they are all Indian bitcoin market orders.

They don't have a toll free number and only a form. I sent them a message via the form but don't know how long will they take to reply.

Sorry about the delay, send me your email and I will ping customer service to look up on it.
Our traffic, volumes, users, have blown up too high and we are realigning a lot of stuff.

In the meantime, there are huge queues in KYC and customer support and we were never prepared for it.

We also facing system slowness over past few days of high traffic and have been fixing that as well.
Lots of things to do. Will take time, but we should catch up with everything as usual.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:39:54 PM

I came to know about this that someone in India is interested to buy nearly INR 7 Crores worth of Bitcoins as soon as possible. This seems to be something serious on their side because they might be thinking that the price will insanely increase. This shows that Bitcoin is not too far from taking over the markets here in India.

Let the corrupt politicians find bitcoin. Magic will happen. Wink

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

Let the corrupt politicians find bitcoin. Magic will happen. Wink

Do you think that this money which is deposited is from some politician or black money which is being made white and making the another channel though investing in bitcoin form India and transferring it abroad?
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:33:13 AM

I wonder why didn't this huge buy guy just wire it to some international exchange to buy at a lower price?

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:07:15 AM

I wonder why didn't this huge buy guy just wire it to some international exchange to buy at a lower price?

There are many conditions and probably restrictions as well to trade internationally. Its not easy that with debit card you purchase btc from India. There are certain laws which fall and probably its FEMA.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:29:53 PM

Particularly result of the 'Demonetization' cockeroo done by Mr Modi-rator.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

Its understandable the frustration of delay but CS is still best btc exchange why ?
They are fastest in withdrawal which is most important thing . They may has low staff to handle such huge amount of customer but hey they has Lowest fees than any other official BTC Exchange in India . I like CS cause they are the fastest for both deposit and withdraw . There is big queue for verification and that's why it taking long time now . 3 Months before i got verified within 24 hours when i entered to CS .

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:00:21 AM

In terms of fees I would say Zebpay is the best because its 0 fees out there. Also from past month or so slowness is being observed across everything from site, withdrawal, verification etc.

May be some of them will shift to other as we have Bitxoxo capturing some market as well and its 24*7 as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: