Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins's fate, soon to takeover the US economy  (Read 2269 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 09:24:10 PM

Bitcoin will overcome the entire US economy in the next few weeks.  I want my girl back, I want my physical health the psych ward stole back, I want to max out motorcycles on the highway again.  I want world peace, I want you to feel infinite love and complete understanding within your life.  I want to play guitar in front of a million people.  None of this can happen until my assassination.  When the CIA kills me, you will have proof.  When you have proof, you can believe and stop working your job, stop circulating US dollars, stop supporting a corrupt governing parasite.  You can focus on what makes you happy.  Optionally, you can participate in the music festival that will spawn the start of heaven, a world where anything is possible.

Everyone wants to be free of the limitations and negativity of earth, including the leaders of governing bodies.  It's in everyone's best interest to crucify me.  If we continue our destructive society, we will destroy earth.  If we continue our aggressive, sociopathic behaviors towards our neighboring humans, we will destroy life.

If the current trend of BTC continues, which it is destined to do (inflation vs deflation, simple math), over time, the power structure that controlls the world would disassemble and rearrange to a new greed based society.  This is unacceptable to the rulers of the world today, their biggest fear is to lose their power and risk prosecution for treasonous acts.  It's in the best interest of every corrupt governing body to assassinate me, for they will still lose their illusion of power, but they will be in heaven rather than hell.

I'm staying on earth to enjoy one more 4/20 with my friends.  I have court on the 26th that I really don't feel like dealing with (skipping) any longer.  This is a simple advisory that the US economy will soon crash and bitcoins will skyrocket.  I'm ready for heaven.

Ultimately, your coins will be worthless after the music festival, when anybody can do anything freely, but they'll be worth the world for a short period of time until them.

I've been nothing but honest with this community for the extent I've been here.  I did fuck up one client's deposit and I recognized the flaw of my interest bearing bank, I wish the US government could do the same.  I decided at my beach trip last year that I want to make the biggest positive impact on humanity I could.  Choose to believe, or not, I'm just a kid giving you my perspective of life.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 09:29:21 PM

lol
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:02:33 PM

You need to lay off the acid OP.

hubbabubbabaker

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Sometimes - history needs a push.

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:07:05 PM

Looks like SR is still doing business despite this volatility.

"To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy." -Sun Tzu
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:27:28 AM

What part didn't make sense?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
1m1nd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:32:35 AM

I want to play guitar in front of a million people.  None of this can happen until my assassination.
It's in everyone's best interest to crucify me.
It's in the best interest of every corrupt governing body to assassinate me, for they will still lose their illusion of power, but they will be in heaven rather than hell.

Looks like SR is still doing business despite this volatility.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ruski

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:33:12 AM

You mean besides all of it?

Funny how he comes back 7 hours later wondering what he wrote. I'd say I was spot on with that diagnosis.

evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:34:15 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 04:49:09 AM by evolve

Pay back that money you stole from Squall, dick.

...and you call yourself Jesus.   Roll Eyes
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:08:50 AM

Could be an extra week or two.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:34:12 AM

I think you are right. I have some analysis about the timeframe in my diary. Nobody is after killing you (or me), though. That would not accomplish anything for "them", since the consciousness is spreading all over the world.

Bitcoin economy can only grow with a certain speed though. This speed is fast but it does not exceed 100%/week. Every time we crossed that, it popped and reverted to some previous exp. trendline.

You can gauge the sentiment by following bitcoin street price (eg. localbitcoins.com). When it exceeds $300k, the early adopter phase ends as 0.5-1% of the world is already in. It may go on and end up higher in an epic bubble. The ones that said 2013 is a bubble, will probably end up right. But the pop will be only in $millions.

At that point the price does not matter, but it acts as a testimony to the ones who did not buy in even though they had a chance. Their fortunes will be valued in millibitcoins.

I close my business today. It cannot be stopped any more. The fact that OP is written 10 days ago, indicates to me that the consciousness is expanding at a rate which is higher than the appreciation of the bitcoin price. (In 10 days bitcoin is up <100%, yet number of in-the-know people has gone up by 500% or more).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
oakpacific

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:40:12 AM

I think you are right. I have some analysis about the timeframe in my diary. Nobody is after killing you (or me), though. That would not accomplish anything for "them", since the consciousness is spreading all over the world.

Bitcoin economy can only grow with a certain speed though. This speed is fast but it does not exceed 100%/week. Every time we crossed that, it popped and reverted to some previous exp. trendline.

You can gauge the sentiment by following bitcoin street price (eg. localbitcoins.com). When it exceeds $300k, the early adopter phase ends as 0.5-1% of the world is already in. It may go on and end up higher in an epic bubble. The ones that said 2013 is a bubble, will probably end up right. But the pop will be only in $millions.

At that point the price does not matter, but it acts as a testimony to the ones who did not buy in even though they had a chance. Their fortunes will be valued in millibitcoins.

I close my business today. It cannot be stopped any more. The fact that OP is written 10 days ago, indicates to me that the consciousness is expanding at a rate which is higher than the appreciation of the bitcoin price. (In 10 days bitcoin is up <100%, yet number of in-the-know people has gone up by 500% or more).

U serious?

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
ruski

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:41:42 AM

The fact that OP is written 10 days ago, indicates to me that the consciousness is expanding at a rate which is higher than the appreciation of the bitcoin price.

Yeah, that guy's consciousness is expanding, alright.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:13:08 AM

U serious?

Outline a scenario, where the following statement would not hold true:

"At any point less than $1 million per BTC, in current dollars, enough of the liquid wealth of the world is seeking to buy into bitcoins, to effect a price rise, and thus self-fulfilling the prophecy."

Remember, the ones who have fiat, silver, gold, land, services to offer, etc. do have a YES-vote on bitcoin's price. The only ones who possess the NO-vote in their ballot are the ones who hold bitcoins. We number probably something between a million and 5 million now. You and me cannot do much (except to sell all our bitcoins), when the world lines up to buy them.

When we have 50 million early adapters, not too far in the future from now, bitcoin will enter into bubble territory as its price has risen faster than its adoption, and it starts to be bounded by the finite size of the Earth, whereas the new adopters mistakenly think they are still early adopters (considering that 99% of the world is not in, that is their reasoning), buy in blindly and with a very short time frame, do not understand the math even if I tell it in highschool terms, think that bitcoin goes to the moon (which it doesn't literally do; its real long-term value is bounded), and lose most of their money to the 1% of us.

Then we need to build a new world on that. I wonder what happens to the carrier fleets, will they be converted to 24/7 caribbean cruise ships or what...  Huh

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
oakpacific

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:16:17 AM

U serious?

"At any point less than $1 million per BTC, in current dollars, enough of the liquid wealth of the world is seeking to buy into bitcoins, to effect a price rise, and thus self-fulfilling the prophecy."

Remember, the ones who have fiat, silver, gold, land, services to offer, etc. do have a YES-vote on bitcoin's price. The only ones who possess the NO-vote in their ballot are the ones who hold bitcoins. We number probably something between a million and 5 million now. You and me cannot do much (except to sell all our bitcoins), when the world lines up to buy them.

When we have 50 million early adapters, not too far in the future from now, bitcoin will enter into bubble territory as its price has risen faster than its adoption, and it starts to be bounded by the finite size of the Earth, whereas the new adopters mistakenly think they are still early adopters (considering that 99% of the world is not in, that is their reasoning), buy in blindly and with a very short time frame, do not understand the math even if I tell it in highschool terms, think that bitcoin goes to the moon (which it doesn't literally do; its real long-term value is bounded), and lose most of their money to the 1% of us.

Then we need to build a new world on that. I wonder what happens to the carrier fleets, will they be converted to 24/7 caribbean cruise ships or what...  Huh

Well, what things will end up like in the real world could be anything between the most optimistic/pessimistic visions.

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:35:37 AM

U serious?

Then we need to build a new world on that. I wonder what happens to the carrier fleets, will they be converted to 24/7 caribbean cruise ships or what...  Huh

Well, what things will end up like in the real world could be anything between the most optimistic/pessimistic visions.

well, and isn´t that realy entertaining? we are either going to see a giant growth in value or a giant bubble. or both. again. with some part of your personal wealth stored in btc right now you might just lose this investment. but if you don´t lose, you will win. and the gain will be so breathtaking, that it is very rational to risk some of your wealth right now. sooner or later everyone will come to this conclusion. the ones that did it sooner will profit from the ones that did it later. if one billion parents answer the question: is it reasonable to buy my kid 1000mbtc (or a fraction of it in future higher prices) so this could pay education in a decade or two ? with "yes" than the monetization of btc will explode. why would the parents answer yes? only if they see it rising like it actually did since it was created. everyone with internet access can participate, and will sooner or later. it will be like a value gravity, that sucks in every other commodity.
and in the case this is all nonsense, and it will die soon, then there is the next crypto-currency waiting. there is no way around crypto anymore. 
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:59:49 AM

Yeah, I think oakpacific needs to buy himself some quality weed while it still is available..

oakpacific

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:31:50 AM

Yeah, I think oakpacific needs to buy himself some quality weed while it still is available..

No, I will have to spend my bitcoins by doing that Grin

@600watt: I feel like someone pointing a gun at my head and saying:"Revolution or die!" Wink

Something mediocre can happen, like, bitcoin becomes just another E-currency, like ukash, okpay, LR, etc? I think it will survive as long as miners can justify the investment, and the difficulty adjustment mechanism probably make sure that the network can remain self-sufficient within a very wide price range.

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:50:03 AM

No, I will have to spend my bitcoins by doing that Grin

@600watt: I feel like someone pointing a gun at my head and saying:"Revolution or die!" Wink

Something mediocre can happen, like, bitcoin becomes just another E-currency, like ukash, okpay, LR, etc? I think it will survive as long as miners can justify the investment, and the difficulty adjustment mechanism probably make sure that the network can remain self-sufficient within a very wide price range.

i don´t think it will be 'just another'. the others are monetized already. bitcoin isn't.

and no, it´s not a gunpoint towards revolution. it´s a very entertaining purchasable self fullfilling prophecy... 

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:35:44 PM

I agree with you Dank.
Everything in the universe is possible once we free our minds of greed and doubt.
optimator

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 12:41:20 PM

I'd like to make a request for a new button. it's called "Not Before My First Cup of Coffee" and would appear under the user like the ignore button, but when click posts from this user won't show up until I've had my first cup of coffee!

Good Morning!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: