Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Matter Resolved)  (Read 3133 times)
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:01:14 PM

Sorry for the delayed response GreenBits.
(i have been quite busy today - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.msg17905355#msg17905355 )

I'll try to be clear this time.
I'm not after you - i'm after dawnasor!  Wink (i don't like farmed accounts very much)
Where you say dawnasor is not a scammer, but is a hacker, i disagree. But that is a side issue here now.

My questions are not to connect you, they are to help me show dawnasor to be deceiving.

rizz - "will you want dawnasor to stop using GreenBits else where?"
GreenBits - "And of course, again see the above."

I wanted to check that you are bothered, before i post again on forum.bitcoin.com. No point me making a fuss there if you said you did not mind.
Fremont the mod there seems to think myself and "GreenBits" (dawnasor) have equal standing. I do not agree. I intend to respond, when i know the facts! (which i think i do now?)

rizz - "can you confirm you did not know GreenBits was being used by dawnasor until after he posted that you were informed. (i don't think you saw the pm till after 11.11pm forum time?)"
GreenBits - "No, I didn't see it until I came on here to yell at you, whatever time that was"

Yes, the next day i believe.
I wanted that confirmed because when "GreenBits" (dawnasor) responded to me (on forum.bitcoin.com, see previous link) he made it look like all was agreed (and ok) between you that he was still using your name there. It clearly was not.

I hope you see where i am coming from now.

(greenbits "I understand you didn't mean to provoke me". sorry, i did mean to provoke you into being pissed off with dawnasor - my bad)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:02:23 PM

My bad bro,  I will admit I did respond with a healthy dose of asshurt. I read your posting history, and I give you a 21 gun salute  for your contributions to the community. My sincere apologies.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:20:44 PM

My bad bro,  I will admit I did respond with a healthy dose of asshurt. I read your posting history, and I give you a 21 gun salute  for your contributions to the community. My sincere apologies.

Thank you, and no worries, i am a bit blunt!  Cheesy
Listen GreenBits, we need to wrap this up, but i am still struggling to clearly see what i want to know. (i probably did not say it too clearly yet)

Are you going to try to stop dawnasor using "GreenBits" on forum.bitcoin.com, or will you allow me to act for you there in this matter?
Or it is ok with you that dawnasor carries on using greenbits, and i should butt out?

You were worried about the damage to your rep here. That is why you claimed back your account. (and paid)
Why are you letting the same guy ruin your name there?

He is likely trying to scam a member on that forum as i type.
https://forum.bitcoin.com/topic17787.html (my explanation is also there)

Bitkilo (mod on forum.bitcoin.com) said "I just wanted to make members her(e) aware that there is already talk on that forum that many imposters are setting up business here using trusted names from bitcointalk.org. This forum looks great and i want to see it sucseed without all the scams and trolls found on the old forum."
https://forum.bitcoin.com/marketplace/signed-message-verification-t440.html?hilit=bitcointalk%20accounts

Then when "greenBits" was shown to be dodgy, saying he was you then having to admit he was not, nothing happened.
https://forum.bitcoin.com/post45709.html?hilit=bitcointalk%20accounts#p45709
What a joke.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 02:34:44 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 02:53:49 AM by bitkilo

Hi guys, I am aware of the situation and am following this thread now.
If the "real" GreenBits is concerned another user claiming this name at forum.bitcoin.com then please state this publicly here, once posted i will ask the member in question claiming to be GreenBits to pick a new username, you will then be free to sign up at forum.bitcoin.com using this username (GreenBits).
From you earlier posts in this thread it sounds like you don't want another user claiming to be GreenBits and i can understand that.

I am not here as much as i used to be so if you need me just send a PM or find me on forum.bitcoin.com

Regards: BTCitkilo

rizzlarolla

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

Hi guys, I am aware of the situation and am following this thread now.
If the "real" GreenBits is concerned another user claiming this name at forum.bitcoin.com then please state this publicly here, once posted i will ask the member in question claiming to be GreenBits to pick a new username, you will then be free to sign up at forum.bitcoin.com using this username (GreenBits).
From you earlier posts in this thread it sounds like you don't want another user claiming to be GreenBits and i can understand that.

I am not here as much as i used to be so if you need me just send a PM or find me on forum.bitcoin.com

Regards: BTCitkilo

Hey Bitkilo, thanks for your attention here.

GreenBits has already publicaly stated that he does not want his name used on forum.bitcoin.com here,

Would be great if you could answer my questions,
- are you bothered by dawnasor using GreenBits on bitcoin.com.
- can you confirm you did not know GreenBits was being used by dawnasor until after he posted that you were informed. (i don't think you saw the pm till after 11.11pm forum time?)
- will you want dawnasor to stop using GreenBits else where?
Yes, see above.
No, I didn't see it until I came on here to yell at you, whatever time that was
And of course, again see the above.

I have been in pm with GreenBits, who has asked me to act for him.
He said "To be clear, act in the portfolios of harm mitigation"
He is now unobtainable for a short while.

I think it is clear that dawnasor should change his "GreenBits" name on forum.bitcoin.com.
Please keep me posted. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: