Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blochain in the medical industry?!  (Read 1468 times)
h3llo

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

In the medical industry, the blockchain will bring many benefits, since it is here that the tracking of lots of drugs !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

in the industry, the blockchain is necessary in order to get rid of unnecessary commissions and theft of technologies, so I believe that this should be implemented
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

Moving Patient Data Is Messy, But Blockchain Is Here to Help - WIRED
https://apple.news/AMj2C_Cl1Soi2KIM-FrfOyg

More mainstream news aboit the blockchain. These folks at Wired see solid usability in the medical industry. Just the beginning friends, there are so many good business uses for the blockchain. I wish i voild buy ownership in it!

Where do you see the blockchain makinh an impact?
I think the blockchain can make an impact in garment industry as they have lots of pattern,data and design which gets copied even before they get executed.Soo this technology might be helpful for them and there are so many industries which can use this technology.I think blockchain can be used in every scope of life.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

in the industry, the blockchain is necessary in order to get rid of unnecessary commissions and theft of technologies, so I believe that this should be implemented
Blockchain can also be used in the medical industry, such as patient health data that is actually recorded, from the history of the disease to other diseases that are being suffered. The data can be retrieved at companies that are a source of patient-integrated medical data online, blockchain makes everything easy. So doctors don't need to learn more about excess disease.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

Different applications of the blockchain technology in different r sectors and industries are coming up of recent, which is a good thing for the growth and advancement of the technology. I've come across application of the technology in Agricultural Industry as well.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Blockchain is making an impact in almost every aspect of human life. In last Russian general election blockchain was employed and the election was adjudged one of the best so far organized by that country. Blockchain is also making a very great impact on hospital management where the patient file management and drug dispensing it was employed.
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

In the medical industry, the blockchain will bring many benefits, since it is here that the tracking of lots of drugs !
Blockchain in the world of health facilitates and accelerates patient care because the available data is very accurate and stored in an integrated manner at the server at each doctor or hospital. In addition, data about drugs and other related diseases is available in full. Blockchain provides everything.
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

Necessary for everyone to invest and as I see this plan has been applied for a long time, maybe now start from here. But I hope it will go fast, and spread all over the world to BTC service in the medical sector Kiss.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

Blockchain can make many innovations in the healthcare. The digital infrastructure of medical industry is terrible. To use the collected medicate data to full potential, interoperability between systems is required. This can be done with the help of blockchain technology. With the properties like distributed ledger, proof of work, private and public key access provides integrity to the medical records.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

I think that bitcoin can be introduced into every sphere of human society, and it was created to improve our lives. Therefore, the use in medicine is quite likely, and it seems to me that it will infiltrate large medical organizations in the near future.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

there are many positive effects of blockchain for the health world, including saving each patient's data, nurse data, doctor's data, and disease data for each patient.

even to buy a doctors prescription, I think the blockchain will also support it.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

We all know that blockchain technology is very useful in financial services. Uses of blockchain in medical field is a great innovations. Aside from these, blockchain will also be useful in a field that uses data information that is very easy to access. Example is hiring processes. Applicant imformation, job information, and company information can be made available easily.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:12:37 AM

This is actually one of the first assumed areas I believed a private/controlled blockchain would help. I'm glad to see work has been done to start initiating this.

As someone who's had and currently does have medical professionals in my family, I've seen the trials & tribulations of dealing with patient data.
My only concern for this would be the access to the data; obviously patient data is sensitive.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

More mainstream news aboit the blockchain. These folks at Wired see solid usability in the medical industry. Just the beginning friends, there are so many good business uses for the blockchain. I wish i voild buy ownership in it!

Blockchain is the safest way to save data, now, only few people who understand about Blockchain. But actually blockchain technology can be used in wide scope. Honestly I have a plan to bulid an app which can be used to ease everyone to find place, job, goods and an assistant for their job and I need to use blockchain technology to save data and keep it organized. But not in the near future, I hope I can release the app before many big company do the samething. I will use btc and other cryptocurrencies for all transactions on that app. Have you heard about docademic? They already use blockchain technology.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
thuat86

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

yes, blockchain is good and can be applied almost everywhere, but how crypto is?
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

^ another topic about a future hyperledger side chain. ^

yes the possibilities are immense and a huge array of use cases. but the real question is.. unless you are part of the banker/corporate elite. citizens will see more disadvantages than advantages of allowing so much closed door data movement.

They just want to get rid of middle men so the big pockets in the elite can raise their wages. They will keep automatizing everything and they will keep firing people to make more money.

Maybe the customer gets a faster service tho since there will not be queue of data to process.
That's correct bro Grin eliminating middlemen will result in much bigger profits but we also can't deny that the efficiency of the blockchain technology is far greater than anything and it is really useful to make things faster and accurately such as transactions.
In the future, there will be more use of the blockchain technology that we human will discover and benefit from this kind of innovation that Satoshi Nakamoto introduced to everyone.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

Blockchain technology can applied in many industry. If blockchain applied in medical industry, i am believe it will secure more patient data and hospital can save a lot cost. Blockchain is distribution data ledger and it will help hospital to maintain data with more cheap

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: