Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:33:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Alarm  (Read 1060 times)
Zakendoen (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 09:58:25 PM

http://www.litecoinalarm.com/

Hey guys does anyone have any expeirence with this? I'm trying to set it up but i have no idea how to fix the api thing or w/e, so i can also use it to bid?
jetto

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:33:15 PM

Is there anything that indicates the trustworthiness of this? This program seems really, really fishy to me. The domain was just registered today, and it seems just a bit too advanced that the program would have an SMS alert feature. Sending SMSs from computers to cellphones costs money, and I don't see where this guy is getting that money from.
burnred81

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:46:14 PM

yep. no source - no go Smiley
Zakendoen (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:50:27 PM

Is there anything that indicates the trustworthiness of this? This program seems really, really fishy to me. The domain was just registered today, and it seems just a bit too advanced that the program would have an SMS alert feature. Sending SMSs from computers to cellphones costs money, and I don't see where this guy is getting that money from.

Not sure haven't tried SMS yet but like the alarm etc works fine. Also there are a lot of free SMS scripts out there. I will test that out for you.

Actually I found this tool in a video but the link was http://ltcalarm.blogspot.com. But when I posted this thread it suddenly redirected to that domain so I guess they made it new?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: