Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:01:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are looking for BUSINESS MANAGERS!  (Read 553 times)
Ignites.co (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:10:22 PM

Hi,

We are IGNITES, and we are looking for Business Managers who can run work from his country. It will be commission based pay for you. This is remote job, means you can work from anywhere around the world. We are looking people from different countries. You have to get publisher's on board and also have to find advertiser's from your country.

Please send us a message or an email we would love to talk more with you! Email: hello@ignites.co
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:48:08 AM

already sent you an email.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:56:37 AM

I don't know that you will like or not but I have an advise for you that you start advertising your service on this forum via a slot from theymos or via signature campaign. Here on this forum a number of companies work for promoting their products and they often need advertising on social media so if they will know about your service then they will call you for that service. You need to reach out your service to every person on this forum.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:01:36 AM

I'm from Algeria and I can speak french and Arabic in addition to English of course. I'm available for the job as long as Its not related with gambling , drugs or adult industry .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AceKnight

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Web Designer/Developer here!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 07:04:59 AM

I am Up for It Sent you a PM.

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:35:34 AM

what is IGNITES, and what is project IGNITES
iam interest join to  BUSINESS MANAGERS, and where youre country need in follow up to manager
iam from indonesia, if you need indonesia, i can work for you to BUSINESS MANAGERS

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:32:18 AM

Hello I am from Singapore and I love to work with you. I have some decent skill and experience about being a manager both online and in the physical world. If you choose me, please response to my message as soon as you can
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:49:01 AM

Just want to ask one question. Is it just a commission based job offer or you also pay people some fixed amount on weekly basis or monthly basis?

Your business is not entirely new, and many similar sites are already there. I also sent you personal message, please help to reply.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

Just want to ask one question. Is it just a commission based job offer or you also pay people some fixed amount on weekly basis or monthly basis?

Your business is not entirely new, and many similar sites are already there. I also sent you personal message, please help to reply.
I am very much interested in this job too. but I also have the same concern.. if it is a commission based job mean it depends on the sale or the business I know it is fair. but what if after doing so much hard work we still failed to bring business or sale your products? there must be some fixed payment for the work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: