Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it still worth it to trade?  (Read 18147 times)
Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:21:21 AM

Trading of bitcoin is worth because bitcoin have fluctuations of prices and you make good profit from bitcoin trading it's also high risk trading with very fluctuations currency
That is much better to trade if the price are continuous to fluctuate specially if you are real trader you have lot of knowledge on what you are doing. But if you only trade in bitcoin to fiat its hard to get great income right now that is why i recommend to trade in altcoin.
yes it is still good time to trading bitcoin. in fact the price of bitcoin is still trading very low as it is expected that the price of bitcoin will easily cross 2000 USD level in next few moths therefore it is still good time to trade bitcoin.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:00:08 AM

yes it is still worth,even if don't know the price is getting low or higher in market,It is still worth because many of can go with bitcoin.This is a good investment but you must to know the risk and study more and we need only effort and we need patience and  trust it.It is good investment that is why it is still worth.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

Trading of bitcoin is worth because bitcoin have fluctuations of prices and you make good profit from bitcoin trading it's also high risk trading with very fluctuations currency
That is much better to trade if the price are continuous to fluctuate specially if you are real trader you have lot of knowledge on what you are doing. But if you only trade in bitcoin to fiat its hard to get great income right now that is why i recommend to trade in altcoin.
yes it is still good time to trading bitcoin. in fact the price of bitcoin is still trading very low as it is expected that the price of bitcoin will easily cross 2000 USD level in next few moths therefore it is still good time to trade bitcoin.
That 2000 USD price is very easy for bitcoin to reach at least for this year and that is good for long term traders because they usually buy now and hold it and sell it for a very high price like 2000 USD. But if you are a regular trader, you don't need to wait for that 2000 USD because even though what the price is, it doesn't matter because you only care for you price volatility and that how will you earn by taking advantage of the fast movement of the bitcoin.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:42:49 AM

Yes it's still worth to trade if you know what you're doing and know how to prevent mistakes,panic selling. Trading is not only buy low and sell high you also need to control your emotions if you want to profit

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 07:30:27 AM

Unlike Forex which is open only 5x a week, Bitcoin trading is available 24x7. Yeah right control your emotion. And if you are newbie ,stay away to margin trading.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:39:36 PM

I wonder if someone still should get into trading Bitcoin at this point? There was a time with incredible aggresive swings so that daytrading was interesting, but now the movements appear but much slower. Is it still worth it to trade?
Trading so far still good to make it a habit as an individuals in this industry. It will always worth to trade because it is very profitable and can give us more skills in terms of technical analysis in applying trade in the market. Though the motion sometimes was aggressive and slow which I think its normal to happen in the exchange platform.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:07:17 PM

Right now it is not difficult to earn money from Bitcoin and Fiat trade because relative to Fiat the price of Bitcoin is increasing and decreasing on a high scale so the special traders will earn a high profit from their that type of trade.
Yes the fluctuations and the price increase of bitcoin is much high so if a person will like to trade bitcoin and fiat then he will really earn a good income from this investment. If he will hold them for a longer period then it will be more better for long term high profit.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:43:04 PM

Right now it is not difficult to earn money from Bitcoin and Fiat trade because relative to Fiat the price of Bitcoin is increasing and decreasing on a high scale so the special traders will earn a high profit from their that type of trade.
Yes the fluctuations and the price increase of bitcoin is much high so if a person will like to trade bitcoin and fiat then he will really earn a good income from this investment. If he will hold them for a longer period then it will be more better for long term high profit.
But not always 100% that the value of bitcoin will increase. you should always follow the trends if the price is getting low because of some bad news you have a chance to buy it for a cheap price to get benefits if the price will increase back to high price.. just like now the price is high again back if you bought a bitcoin last weeks or month when the price of bitcoin is $1k or below you gain a 15%-20% benefits of the price increase right now..
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:59:51 PM

If there is not enough movement in btcusd to make a profit, I am sure you can find some btc altcoin that have good movement or ripe for the picking. It may take some time to look thru all those altcoins, but there are cheap altcoins that is potential for greater price. Or you can look if there are alt coins being pump, then trade that. Just get in and out.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:11:50 AM

If there is not enough movement in btcusd to make a profit, I am sure you can find some btc altcoin that have good movement or ripe for the picking. It may take some time to look thru all those altcoins, but there are cheap altcoins that is potential for greater price. Or you can look if there are alt coins being pump, then trade that. Just get in and out.
Trading altcoins that are actually pumping seems risky because it just like getting into the hype and taking the huge risk because it can dump since its already pumped its price. I think it is better to just find some altcoins, do some analysis to make sure that it has a great potential in the market then buy a lot of them and wait for its market to pump and sell rather than joining into the pumping market which gives a high possibility to lose money.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:30:45 AM

Yes, theres so many active coins but younjust need to analyze well hownthe market goes for that so you can predict near what will that coin going to .All i can say is it is still worth to trade if you know how to play with market and manipulators so it is anytime as long as you have a time to manage your trades.
zagarcoin

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:13:01 AM

I know that most of the people here that said yes are mostly losing traders and are not part of the winning traders. So who are you to say that it is worth it?  with proper training and studying I do profit a good amount of bitcoins ever week . You just have to e smart , study hard and have a lot of patience  I am pretty sure you will get the profit you want in trading.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:38:55 AM

I know that most of the people here that said yes are mostly losing traders and are not part of the winning traders. So who are you to say that it is worth it?  with proper training and studying I do profit a good amount of bitcoins ever week . You just have to e smart , study hard and have a lot of patience  I am pretty sure you will get the profit you want in trading.

Yes and if you don't have patience then you are at the wrong place to invest your money and you cannot expect to make huge profits in a single day and if you are looking for better and positive results then you have to wait for the right time.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:19:13 PM

I wonder if someone still should get into trading Bitcoin at this point? There was a time with incredible aggresive swings so that daytrading was interesting, but now the movements appear but much slower. Is it still worth it to trade?
It happened because that would depending on the movement of the price value of bitcoin. Once bitcoin down aggressively, there will be more swings happening in the exchanges platform sue to many of the altcoin will goes up.
Doing trade in the exchange platform will always worth to do it, it is very profitable to gain bitcoin. Though we knew, There are two ways to earn bitcoin in trading such as day trading and long term basis trading. That's why it is really worth to do trade in the platform.
Milyonarya

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:01:05 PM

Yes ofcourse it is always worth it. It is always useful when it comes to selling, buying or etc. Trade is a kind of thing that business man uses. It is very useful and important to them.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

There is no wonder on getting big returns with bitcoin trading in one single day itself because in high fluctuation I too do see traders got doubled their capital in quick time itself.

The real worth of trading bitcoin is coming into effect when we are predicting price levels accurately. If we are capable of trading swing, I believe it is so easy to make huge profits like 50% within a day.
I read swing trading is not that much easier one because traders will get losses in quick time itself greater than what they could get profits with other positions. We need to be very much careful for swing trading.

Swing is getting big profits at the same time big losses too. I'm not recommending to go for swing trading because we must believe on slow and steady way of approach.
There is no approach to trading that is easy or guarantees free lunch. A trader has to over time develop what works for him with knowledge and sound experience of how the market really works. For trading market swings, a trader who fixes his eyes on the huge profit that could be made instead of counter measures to contain the inevitable draw-down until the profit turns in, is already on track to empty pocket.

Trading is only worth it when a trader is equipped with right knowledge and skills, otherwise, it is just another drain pipe.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

Yes and if you don't have patience then you are at the wrong place to invest your money and you cannot expect to make huge profits in a single day and if you are looking for better and positive results then you have to wait for the right time.

Always best option to invest on bitcoin is trading only. Apart from this all other platforms are so risky. you need to moniter the price chart frequently and need to set the trade value and volume accordingly. Other than that you need to have trusted escrow always while involves in trade in the forum. If you are using the trading site then automated escrows been using there.
No need to be patient or furious in trade. Follow this simple stretegy and you will be win always.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:30:27 PM

It is always worth to trade, no matter what because the difference in price occurs every day, so the occasion to make money happens also on everyday basis.
Even in the case  of uncertainty and panic on the markets, the price will make moves so for me, question "is it still worth to trade" doesnt make sense.

On the other hand, I would not go into trading without proper experience and knowledge to do a correct trades, I would imply that the most important thing I should do in that scenario, would be to get proper education about the markets I want to enter, and make trades on them.

Even the most successful traders had busted their bankrolls many times, just read the biography of Warren Buffet, and you will know what im talking about.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:07:38 PM

Trading in altcoins has almost got dead my friend because you visit yobit and you see a ton of ICO going on without even the proper plan and all in their threads. I guess better than altcoins trading is bitcoin's price trading because the price fluctuates quickly and if it even does not .. at least you are sure that you would earn in long time.

Added to this I would always suggest a person that if they start trading and they decide altcoins for some reason then they must never get excited because of the hoax created by the coin owners.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:58:52 PM

Yes ofcourse it is always worth it. It is always useful when it comes to selling, buying or etc. Trade is a kind of thing that business man uses. It is very useful and important to them.
Yeah actually trading still has a scope but seriously and honestly enough I think alt coins now have become just like ponzi schemes they run a ICO we trust their words and buy them, the price may rise or may not rise ( that happens more often ) and that's it. I haven't seen much of the coins going the distance like earlier he had gems like doge, burst, etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: