Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need cash in hand have btc  (Read 699 times)
amadil (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

only for trusted exchangers i want to sell some btc for WU

i'll g first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Donatelo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

so yesterday you wanted to buy bitcoins with paypal and today you selling bitcoins?
how many you have?
amadil (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:54:31 AM

so yesterday you wanted to buy bitcoins with paypal and today you selling bitcoins?
how many you have?
I still need this service but after being scammed by coinman I will only use intermediary or escrow
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:23:58 AM

how many you have?
I still need this service but after being scammed by coinman I will only use intermediary or escrow

really he looked like a decent guy  Undecided .Yep always always use a escrow .Why dont u use paxful are local coin ?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
WinBIts

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

How many cash you need and what rates .? We can use escrow. never go first.. with bitcoin.
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

how many you have?
hey dont do this too me you got your BTC please tell everyone that why i delay my payment or you want me to post every single PM proof and people understand theirself  that whos fault last night

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:52:02 PM

If you need to have cash in having btc you must have an online wallet in order for you to cash out your converted fiat cash money out of bitcoin. The transactions is quite easy and fast in every step that you are handling. This can be a sustainable income source for everyone of us who really needs to have an additional income.
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

not lot of members will want to deal with you with wu as this is not  very safe method try and offer more service for the ecchange and you will get more members that might deal with you.  You also need to add price that you are looking for as this will help as long as you are not trying to sell at a high rate I might be interested pm me your rate and we can see from there   

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
amadil (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:26:57 PM

how many you have?
hey dont do this too me you got your BTC please tell everyone that why i delay my payment or you want me to post every single PM proof and people understand theirself  that whos fault last night
LIAR!
GO PRAY TO YOUR ALLAH IN YOUR MOSQUE and get SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

I hope this is just an oversight by him. I've used him before and sent him another $125. I guess if I don't get my coins by morning I'll begin the chargeback.
How did you send to him by paypal or skrill?

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773392
I had no doubt. They usually spend a month building up their scam then after that month run for it and will come back with a new scam.
Trust me. I talked to this guy for 2 months so I know how he operates.
With his charge back scam with paypal. He wanted me to get someone to do that but I did not want to.
He said to pick the stupid ones. who don't ask alot of questions. Roll Eyes

Do you have anything to say to this than deleting his message ? If what he is saying is true, you are a scammer. If what he is saying is false, then you shouldn't have deleted the message. You should rather complain against him and he should get banned for posting too much of nonsense in addition to scamming people. Either case, you shouldn't be deleting his message.
if you see i only delete his feedback i only post self moderator thread because of fucking mixan
He is the one who scam me not me if you see my trade history you understand that i am not a scammer i always paid my customers
that fucking mixan scam me and lost all his money in gambling and then he was finding a way to escape with my money so i open a Scam Accusations thread against him so he started to abusing me religiously and personally here is the link of Scam Accusations thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743036.0
Here are some proof that he was abusing me and my thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736668.msg17445249#msg17445249
Please read carefully all the details then decide even you deal with me maybe 2 times and you know i am not a scammer
and about deleting mixan post some very senior and DT members advise me to open self moderator thread and delete all the mixan post
many DT members report against mixan but i think forum Moderators dont ban scammers
You are a complete ASS HOLE!
You will not be here very long.
I just laugh at you from my hill top looking down on you.
You are a fucking joke CON MAN you are #1!

HAHAH! Grin

All arranged and teresa sent me the money in wu and with coinman all is well and mixed an  advice if you are going to insult someone leave his god and relegion in peace Insulting someone's religion does not make you look smart It's 2017 Be open minded  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: