Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 07:17:50 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL! SELL! SELL!  (Read 3285 times)
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:24:55 PM

This is what a Bear market looks like!

This is EXACTLY when you should be buying, unless you are a lemming being led off the cliff.

“Mr. Buffett, if you were starting over today and only had $1 million to invest, how would you do it? What kinds of companies would you look to own?”

1) Smaller companies that the major institutions (including Berkshire) can’t even think about investing in because they are too small.

2) Emerging markets where you can buy great businesses for next to nothing.

In other words  BUY BITCOIN!

Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:49:14 PM

Buy low sell high means that you have to buy when price is low, and not sell when price is low.

Otherwise you are doing buy high sell low, a common tactic used by newbies  Cheesy

Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:50:19 PM

Dem 80s
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:00:59 AM

We wont be in the 70s long.  Wink

We may never see a price this high again, or if we do it could be a very long time from now...its best to lock in profits while you can (especially when there is a very good chance you'll be able to buy back in at a lower price.)

Right, we will never see bitcoins as high as $70 again. I like your predicting power evolve, so thats why had to dig this up. You should start making opposite decision from what seems right to you at each moment, and you would be rich Smiley

But I know you won't listen to me, so continue to be a sad troll!

i am satoshi
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:09:22 AM

People all over the forum were baying for sub-$50, all the way down. At the time anything below $110 seemed a bit rash.

nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 03:05:00 PM

People all over the forum were baying for sub-$50, all the way down. At the time anything below $110 seemed a bit rash.

They should've listened to proudhon, hitherto one of the most bearish bears after evolve. He said firmly that $50 was the bottom - which it was! (At the time, even after getting out of denial and admitting the bubble that popped was a bubble that popped, I had pegged $50ish as the "new $2". Bear in mind I know almost zip about TA and day trading, other than a few pointers from Candlestick Charting for Dummies. Grin )

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: