Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mint - Art Wallet Master Thread  (Read 1959 times)
Trader Steve (OP)

Activity: 836
Merit: 1007

"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

Laminated Zimbabwe Note "Ten Billion Dollars" with embedded bitcoin wallet:

Available at http://BitcoinMint.com for $25 with FREE shipping. Limited quantities available.

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:50:23 PM

They look great!
Just ordered one.

One question: Where is the private key embedded?
Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:59:29 PM

They look great!
Just ordered one.

Thanks! The private key is behind the QR code for the BitcoinMint.com

cryptoheadd

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:03:58 PM

They look great!
Just ordered one.

Thanks! The private key is behind the QR code for the BitcoinMint.com

Looking forward to receiving mine.
Thanks for the information.

Regards

EDIT: Sent you a PM.
Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:38:10 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 11:17:45 PM by Trader Steve

My latest Art Wallet:

Details:

These wallets make a unique gift and are a great addition to your bitcoin art collection. Individually numbered and signed. Limited to 999 pieces.

Each print is reproduced on 8 1/2” x 11” acid free paper with archival ink and laminated. Suitable for framing in a 9″ x 12″ frame or display in a presentation book.

Note: These art wallets do not contain bitcoins and come unfunded.

Price: $25 $100 + shipping ($5 to USA or $15 to other countries). Pay only one shipping fee for up to 5 units when checking out but you will have to do the calculation yourself and then send only the modified amount at checkout (the shopping cart we use does not do it automatically but will still receive any amount you send).

Repurchase Policy: The Bitcoin Mint (BitcoinMint.com) will buy back this print at any time for $25 $100 U.S. Dollars (or $100 worth of bitcoin at the time of tender). The piece must be in good condition with the holographic seal undisturbed.

http://BitcoinMint.com
Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:45:39 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 08:03:58 PM by Trader Steve

My latest Art Wallet:

>snip <

Details:

These wallets make a unique gift and are a great addition to your bitcoin art collection. Individually numbered and signed.

Each print is reproduced on 8 1/2” x 11” acid free paper with archival ink and laminated. Suitable for framing in a 9″ x 12″ frame or display in a presentation book.

Price: $125 + shipping ($5 to USA or $15 to other countries). Pay only one shipping fee for up to 5 units when checking out but you will have to do the calculation yourself and then send only the modified amount at checkout (the shopping cart we use does not do it automatically but will still receive any amount you send).

Repurchase Policy: The Bitcoin Mint (BitcoinMint.com) will buy back this print at any time for $25 U.S. Dollars (or $25 worth of bitcoin at the time of tender). The piece must be in good condition with the holographic seal undisturbed.

Update: Please note this edition has been limited to 999 pieces and the new price on this item is $100 plus shipping.

Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:32:52 AM

I've created a series of one-of-a-kind sketch wallets. They run $20 each and are just quick and often random sketches:

cryptoheadd

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:27:11 AM

Just received my Zimbabwe note and an Art wallet that I purchased.
Absolutely love the artwork. Would highly recommend it.

Will upload some pictures here as soon as I receive the Art wallet from the Photo shop. Smiley
Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

Take the "Scenic Route" on your Bitcoin journey with my new, Limited Edition Art Wallet (100 pieces):

Details:

https://bitcoinmint.com/art-wallets/scenic-route/
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

Is that the correct price for the nowhere to hide? $15 and $5 shipping? If so i will take one of those
Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:14:34 PM

Is that the correct price for the nowhere to hide? $15 and $5 shipping? If so i will take one of those

I had just raised the price on these to $100 but I will honor the $25 price for you and the next three buyers. I have also limited the edition to just 999 pieces. I have now updated the thread and website as well.

Thanks!
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5986

Meh.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:24:13 PM

I had just raised the price on these to $100 but I will honor the $25 price for you and the next three buyers. I have also limited the edition to just 999 pieces. I have now updated the thread and website as well.

Thanks!

Please hold one for me, will pm you

Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:39:53 PM

Thanks!

Please hold one for me, will pm you

One "Nowhere to Hide" is reserved for you Smiley Two more left at this special price.
greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:46:45 AM

I confirm that I've received my "Nowhere to Hide" art piece and am very happy with it.  Smiley

Thank you again, Trader Steve!
Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:27:24 AM

I confirm that I've received my "Nowhere to Hide" art piece and am very happy with it.  Smiley

Thank you again, Trader Steve!

Thank you!
FFrankie

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:48:23 AM

My latest Art Wallet:

Details:

These wallets make a unique gift and are a great addition to your bitcoin art collection. Individually numbered and signed. Limited to 999 pieces.

Price: $25 $100 + shipping ($5 to USA or $15 to other countries). Pay only one shipping fee for up to 5 units when checking out but you will have to do the calculation yourself and then send only the modified amount at checkout (the shopping cart we use does not do it automatically but will still receive any amount you send).

Repurchase Policy: The Bitcoin Mint (BitcoinMint.com) will buy back this print at any time for $25 $100 U.S. Dollars (or $100 worth of bitcoin at the time of tender). The piece must be in good condition with the holographic seal undisturbed.

Ive just placed an order for this, even though I paid $25 will you still buy it back for $100?
Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:04:45 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 08:02:28 PM by Trader Steve

My latest Art Wallet:

>snip<

Details:

Ive just placed an order for this, even though I paid $25 will you still buy it back for $100?

We buy it back at the price we sold it to you but you will have no problem selling it on the secondary market for $100 since that is the new price going forward. Smiley
FFrankie

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:05:40 AM

My latest Art Wallet:

Details:

We buy it back at the price we sold it to you but you will have no problem selling it on the secondary market for $100 since that is the new price going forward. Smiley

But these are like pokemon, I gotta catch them all Cheesy I dont think I will sell this, but since I got #2 Ill keep it for a while. I will PM you about buying more now, I am looking for other #2 drawings if anyone wants to trade for one
Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:24:33 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 05:12:47 AM by Trader Steve

"FIRST BITCOIN" #1 of 1:

Visit http://BitcoinMint.com to purchase.
Trader Steve (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

A new piece:

More info at BitcoinMint.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: