Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This just in: Bears got trapped... AGAIN  (Read 1454 times)
dbanga85 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:35:37 PM

Grin Grin Grin
I love it

Buy Low Sell HIGH is the Motto...
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 10:38:36 PM

evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:39:32 PM

On what planet?

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 10:42:09 PM

Oh no! Bitcoin dropped to 'only' $80, you guys trolling around on the boards do realise that's for one fucking Bitcoin right? It's a bit like a billionaire losing a million, they'll just shrug because they're making more than that each year anyway, I'm going to laugh my head off if it bounces up again.
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:44:36 PM

Oh no! Bitcoin dropped to 'only' $80, you guys trolling around on the boards do realise that's for one fucking Bitcoin right? It's a bit like a billionaire losing a million, they'll just shrug because they're making more than that each year anyway, I'm going to laugh my head off if it bounces up again.

You realize its not done going down, right?
hubbabubbabaker

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Sometimes - history needs a push.

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:45:26 PM

Even the bulls aren't confident.

"To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy." -Sun Tzu
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:46:07 PM

The chart is (machinated to be) unbelievably bearish, I hope you understand you better sell all your coins at 50+ if you can't wait till autumn!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
dbanga85 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:46:25 PM

in actuality they want to be Bulls... they want the price to drop so they can buy in and collect  as many coins as they can

Buy Low Sell HIGH is the Motto...
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:46:59 PM

Why is everybody making everything so personal in this sub-forum? Can't everybody just calm down, try to read the market and make money of the right decisions?
NikolaTesla

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:48:48 PM

Why is everybody making everything so personal in this sub-forum? Can't everybody just calm down, try to read the market and make money of the right decisions?

For some to make, others have to lose.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:49:56 PM

For some to make, others have to lose.

Yeah i know but sometimes it feels like a kindergarten in here.
Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 10:51:17 PM

in actuality they want to be Bulls... they want the price to drop so they can buy in and collect  as many coins as they can
"Want to be"?

"Bull" versus "bear" is about prediction, not intention.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:54:01 PM

Are we talking about bears trapped with a heluvalot fiat in unverified gox accounts ? Ya... it's a sad state of affairs...
Here's to hopping they don't get raided by the Japanese police before we can extract the loot.

People like to have their decision validated and appreciated by others. Once the "predicted" event happens, even by sheer luck, they like to gloat and think it was their superior intellect at play. And it feels so good to be right !

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:24:04 PM

Bull trapped at 80..im pretty sure it will dip further Shocked

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
Zooey

Activity: 241

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:41:06 PM

Probably the most insight in this thread.

✘ www.NOTFORSALECAMPAIGN.org ✘
Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
wopwop

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:42:46 PM

The chart is (machinated to be) unbelievably bearish, I hope you understand you better sell all your coins at 50+ if you can't wait till autumn!
still trying to unload your bitcoins by convincing losers to buy yours at high prices huh?
Bitmeat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:15:04 AM

If you "read the market" correctly, you take money from someone else. If incorrect, someone takes money from you. This is why I don't really like commodity speculation; if you win it just means you're a coercive asshole Smiley

You also gotta remember that 100% of people on this board think they're smart enough to be on the 50% side who come out ahead. 50% of them will be wrong, and probably not be willing to admit in here on the forums.

The only way you can 100% make money is to have mined coins yourself, the older the better. Then you can sell to newer people at the bottom of the pyramid.

As a currency, bitcoin is just brilliant, revolutionary even, and I love to use it. As a commodity it has way too much in common with a Ponzi for me to touch it at this late point years after inception
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: