Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:49:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $25 Uber gift card going for $20 Bitcoin!!  (Read 569 times)
megynacuna (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:40:11 PM

Hi fellow forum members I'm in dire need of some bitcoins but can't seem to have a way out so I'm willing to give out my 25$ Uber gift card out for a 20$ worth of Bitcoin. Please let me know if there's any interested party out there. My BTC address is : 18nMqraD58MXAcSmkrz3HLkSDoyz2vZKk2

I will have it emailed to you in less than 5 minutes after payment. Thank you.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

hi, is this gift card can be used by peoples all around the world? or only for some countries? is this have expiry date? can you lowering the price? and do you accept escrow for the deal, escrow from this forum or on the bitify? thank you in advance
megynacuna (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:42:54 AM

hi, is this gift card can be used by peoples all around the world? or only for some countries? is this have expiry date? can you lowering the price? and do you accept escrow for the deal, escrow from this forum or on the bitify? thank you in advance

It's for People living in the United States and Canada and it has no ecpiry date. I will allow escrow for sure and what's your offer if you don't want to pay $20?
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

It's for People living in the United States and Canada and it has no ecpiry date. I will allow escrow for sure and what's your offer if you don't want to pay $20?

I've never used an Uber code before, but I haven't read anywhere that they're restricted to a certain country. Does it actually say that, or are those the only places that you know definitely will work with it? I'm in Australia, because if so I would be interested.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
megynacuna (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:52:32 AM

I've never used an Uber code before, but I haven't read anywhere that they're restricted to a certain country. Does it actually say that, or are those the only places that you know definitely will work with it? I'm in Australia, because if so I would be interested.

I assumed it could only work in those jurisdictions  but if it's workable in Australia then that's fine, I'll try to find out more info if it has any restrictions. I bought it off my debit card on Amazon and wouldn't be using it .
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:55:21 AM

I assumed it could only work in those jurisdictions  but if it's workable in Australia then that's fine, I'll try to find out more info if it has any restrictions. I bought it off my debit card on Amazon and wouldn't be using it .

I'm just wondering anyone may take this code because I feel it is not so attractive. The reason is Uber itself many times give few dollars discount for each ride and your asking for $20 for $25. I find it not very attractive. So you may consider reducing your offer price than may find a buyer. Check whether it can work in Singapore?
megynacuna (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:21:28 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 11:02:05 AM by Cyrus

I'm just wondering anyone may take this code because I feel it is not so attractive. The reason is Uber itself many times give few dollars discount for each ride and your asking for $20 for $25. I find it not very attractive. So you may consider reducing your offer price than may find a buyer. Check whether it can work in Singapore?

Sure thang, will do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: