Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Faulty PS2, PS3 and PS4 consoles  (Read 209 times)
jacobmayes94 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:02:55 AM

I am looking to buy faulty PS2 and PS3 consoles plus any other playstation stuff as I repair/refurbish them and sell them on once they have been repaired, but i tend to buy job lots to repair. I am interested in lots of any size if they can be shipped or even a single console. In the UK i am willing to travel with several suitcases to pick up lots that are too large to practically ship, this has proven the best way to get lots for my shop.

If anyone has any faulty PS2, PS3 and PS4 stuff let me know! Boxed, unboxed. I offer the following:

Faulty PS2 Consoles: 0.007 BTC + shipping
Faulty PS3 Consoles (PS2 BC model, 4 USB ports): 0.015 - 0.03 BTC each depending on condition, if it has box, controllers, etc + shipping.
Faulty PS3 Consoles (All other models, 2 USB ports): 0.01 BTC each + shipping.

Note: I am only interested in consoles which have the original warranty seal intact, especially in the case of PS3 BC models. Heat gun reflows will damage the board beyond reballing repair.

Any other large faulty or working job lots i will be interested in including games controllers etc, let me know a price.

Jacob Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: