Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i didnt even deal with this man  (Read 924 times)
vein071315 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:04:51 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=938702

he is posting negative feedback in my profile. i didn't even deal with him. please fix this one...
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 01:11:44 AM

This user is not part of the default trust system, therefore their ratings do not affect yours by default. There's nothing to fix. Trust ratings are generally not moderated. See:

19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 02:12:05 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=938702

he is posting negative feedback in my profile. i didn't even deal with him. please fix this one...

He didn't leave a reference link, so not many people will take it seriously.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:06:49 AM

If i didnt deal with you someone is sending your profile as proof there real so pm me and i can show
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 10:18:11 AM

If i didnt deal with you someone is sending your profile as proof there real so pm me and i can show
I couldn't even understand what you were trying to say. Please rewrite your post using proper English.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:34:36 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 07:12:59 PM by Glucose

I guess he is trying to say :

"I didn't deal with you directly but someone sent me your profile with a proof of you scamming people. If you want you can write me a PM and I'll show you the proof" (?)

edit : read below
yorannic

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:35:48 AM

I couldn't even understand what you were trying to say. Please rewrite your post using proper English.

i was dealing with a guy and he said that the abive was his profile cause it has good rating thats why i said he is scammer cause the scammer gave me his profile link
yorannic

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

"I didn't deal with you directly but someone sent me your profile with a proof of you scamming people. If you want you can write me a PM and I'll show you the proof" (?)

Almost, he was sending the profile to show hes legit and i can send the money
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:47:57 AM

If that's all the proof you have it isn't proof at all. Next time when someone shows you his/hers profile ask for a pm to verify.

We all can show any webpage to anyone and claim it's ours.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

I can also send you the link of satoshi's profile. Does that mean I'm satoshi Huh

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 06:25:05 PM

Who's "he"? You might want to elaborate on that and/or create a proper Scam Accusation thread. Did you contact someone outside of this forum?
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:16:33 PM

Ok, sorry to say so but it's no proof at all. I can send you the link to anybody's profile on the forum. It's a public information anyone can get.
It doesn't mean anything.

The one who scammed you is the one who sent you the link. You can open a scam accusation thread against him but I would advise you to remove the negative trust you gave to vein071315
tonguetides

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:45:21 PM

I guess there isn't much to be done anyway, it could be deleted if the user was doing mass negative-feedback crisis, Then these might get deleted as a whole, but a negative to few users would always remain within the range of doubt of it actually being true.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 10:18:46 PM

Similar to alts, A cannot be linked to B if B is linked to A.

If B posts an address that is A's address, B can only be linked to A's past history, but not vice versa. The same should be said with identifying oneself as another player. Obviously, you shouldn't trust word of mouth (or text, in this case).

vein071315 (OP)

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:38:24 PM

Ok, sorry to say so but it's no proof at all. I can send you the link to anybody's profile on the forum. It's a public information anyone can get.
It doesn't mean anything.

The one who scammed you is the one who sent you the link. You can open a scam accusation thread against him but I would advise you to remove the negative trust you gave to vein071315

yeah he should remove the feedback he put on my profile., as i am not the one who trade with him, they maybe used my account, he did not verify it.

yorannic you can post here your conversation with that scammer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: