Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goldmoney: are gold transactions reversible?  (Read 359 times)
amaral1977 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:19:10 AM

Anyone knows if the gold that is sent from one account to the other is reversible?

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:55:04 AM

Anyone knows if the gold that is sent from one account to the other is reversible?
Yes it is reversible just like in other centralized payment gateway. Also goldmoney reserves right to suspend your account whenever they want.

Be careful if you are thinking about exchanging bitcoin for goldmoney and never hold large amount of gold in unverified goldmoney account. Verified account can also get suspended.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:29:00 AM

Found that it is reversible, you can find about it in their terms of service here https://www.goldmoney.com/terms-of-service
You must be aware of the following risks of using the Goldmoney Services: Transactions in which you receive a transfer of title to gold from another user may be reversed, for example, if the transaction is subject to a Chargeback, reversal, claim, or is otherwise invalidated. This means that, for some of our users, transfers in the form of a transfer of title in gold may be reversed after the users have provided goods or services.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:39:57 AM

They are but not in all cases , If you for example gained these goldmoney from referrals or got them from someone , as far as I know It's impossible to reverse those If you send them to somebody else , however If you ever deposit into your account using a credit card for example then there is definitely a chance of being able to reverse transactions.
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

Yes it is reversible just like in other centralized payment gateway. Also goldmoney reserves right to suspend your account whenever they want.

Be careful if you are thinking about exchanging bitcoin for goldmoney and never hold large amount of gold in unverified goldmoney account. Verified account can also get suspended.
I think @monepal summed it up pretty well, although I do think it should be pointed out that places like Goldmoney and Skrill will have a lot less chargebacks then Paypal.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

They are but not in all cases , If you for example gained these goldmoney from referrals or got them from someone , as far as I know It's impossible to reverse those If you send them to somebody else , however If you ever deposit into your account using a credit card for example then there is definitely a chance of being able to reverse transactions.
cases like this, accounts are getting suspended or it is goldmoney itself which will credit the gold you have if it is determined to be from referral even if you already or if it is sent to you by someone already. Atleast that is how their old system works. I don't know if they still does it these days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: