Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying your CS:GO skins at 75% market / SteamAnalyst  (Read 660 times)
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:34:51 AM

This may seem low to some people but considering that you need to trade to keys and sell keys or go trade through bitskins or opskins to cashout, this is actually a decent rate.

I am looking to buy any CS:GO skins above 1 key and below 50 keys at 75% market price. If skins have few sales in the last 24 hours I default to steamanalyst prices. I do not pay extra for katowice or stickered items. I do not buy souvenir items or stattrak knives. If you are willing to sell simply PM me; you will either go first or we will find some sort of escrow. I would prefer the first option as there are plenty of scams with escrow in the Steam world but as long as the escrow is reliable and approved by me it'll work. I know many scams and people have tried to scam me many times so I know all the tricks.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:49:42 PM

Bump. Buying more every day!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: