Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] [BOUNTIES] WeTrust.io SAVINGS & INSURANCE PLATFORM  (Read 73272 times)
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 03:32:41 AM

why  the spreadsheet do not update?are the team working?
Twitter and facebook campaigns ended on 22 March, and you can check your final stakes on the spreadsheets, other campaigns are running, what is your problem?
where the social media spreadsheets ? i am not saw it  Undecided can you show me ?
after 22 march there are no stake again, final stake was counted
Signature Campaign : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qmsfOoS5vprhvvTM7VjA0GO-0UnFdAD0J_vJxv5UxY/edit#gid=45094144
Translation/ Bog, Twitter, Facebook Campaign : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kGrf4WVLddS8Gni2oD7flc7BFnJv5wAJq21os2PxI98/edit#gid=0

or if you wanna see for details , you can check on Main OP Wall 

Shallow Water
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:51:51 AM

Final stake is counted
So we not need to make Retweet, share /like  again ?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:35:51 AM

Final stake is counted

It's up to you officially this campaign has been on 22th of March. But I am doing retweets till now because we are part of this great project and it will bring result to spread the words.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:45:05 AM

why  the spreadsheet do not update?are the team working?
we shold wait for it and patient.
be came patient please , because dev work for it ..
keep calm spreadsheet can update early Wink
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:23:06 AM

Be calm and patient guys,as a response to my earlier post ,they are busy and will update

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
albrots

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:56:43 AM

Final stake is counted

It's up to you officially this campaign has been on 22th of March. But I am doing retweets till now because we are part of this great project and it will bring result to spread the words.

That's good idea , I follow your way  Wink
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

is it true that this campaign had previously encountered a problem and if I may know what these problems? because I had never heard of the news, if it is true the news was like what? Thanks
Thats not true.The campaign is running smoothly without any problem.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

Be calm and patient guys,as a response to my earlier post ,they are busy and will update

Thanks for the information,also where can I get to see the stakes for twitter,1stake=?
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:01:21 PM

Please update my rank to the Senior member

Regards.
albrots

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:28:46 PM

Thanks for the information,also where can I get to see the stakes for twitter,1stake=?
you can see all stake , final stake for twitter , facebook campaign here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kGrf4WVLddS8Gni2oD7flc7BFnJv5wAJq21os2PxI98/edit#gid=244731432
modernbuddha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:22:51 PM

The WeTrust team is happy to announce the new version of Trusted Lending Circles MVP (on Ropsten revival testnet) now supports ERC20 tokens. Here's a list of ERC 20 Tokens currently on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Why is this important?
When serving customers outside the crypto-fan community, it is crucial to make the product as accessible as possible to everyone. One important hurdle to overcome is that ROSCA (aka Trusted Lending Circle) participants should be able to work with the currency they use on a day to day basis. Just like a Russian user probably wouldn’t want to run a ROSCA using USD and a Canadian user wouldn’t want to run a ROSCA using the British Pounds, in a similar way both of them would prefer not to use ETH as the currency of the ROSCA. Doing so will let them keep clear of any currency fluctuation risks associated with using any currency other than the one they deal with on a daily basis.

Supporting ERC20 opens the door to using stablecoins with WeTrust ROSCAs. What are stablecoins? These are cryptocoins that are guaranteed to track the value of real world goods and currencies, e.g., Digix’s DGD (tracking real-world gold), Tether’s USDT (tracking USD), Consensys’s StabL and Maker’s Dai (both tracking several coins in their own way).

More info on our Blog Post!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

The WeTrust team is happy to announce the new version of Trusted Lending Circles MVP (on Ropsten revival testnet) now supports ERC20 tokens. Here's a list of ERC 20 Tokens currently on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Why is this important?
When serving customers outside the crypto-fan community, it is crucial to make the product as accessible as possible to everyone. One important hurdle to overcome is that ROSCA (aka Trusted Lending Circle) participants should be able to work with the currency they use on a day to day basis. Just like a Russian user probably wouldn’t want to run a ROSCA using USD and a Canadian user wouldn’t want to run a ROSCA using the British Pounds, in a similar way both of them would prefer not to use ETH as the currency of the ROSCA. Doing so will let them keep clear of any currency fluctuation risks associated with using any currency other than the one they deal with on a daily basis.

Supporting ERC20 opens the door to using stablecoins with WeTrust ROSCAs. What are stablecoins? These are cryptocoins that are guaranteed to track the value of real world goods and currencies, e.g., Digix’s DGD (tracking real-world gold), Tether’s USDT (tracking USD), Consensys’s StabL and Maker’s Dai (both tracking several coins in their own way).

This is a good move by the developer. I can easily use trustcoin on myetherwallet.com
albrots

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:58:50 AM

Why is this important?

Nice update.. Copied Wink
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 10:36:41 AM

I want to know if the signature campaign still open atleast for 1 week or its already close for new participants?
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

I want to know if the signature campaign still open atleast for 1 week or its already close for new participants?

This campaign has been to its maximum limit of 350 participants.

Important Message to All Signature Campaign Participants:

We want to thank you for taking part in the WeTrust signature campaign and helping us reach out to the community.
We are paying close attention to our campaigns, and as the number of participants grow and our resources stay the same we have arrived to the point we need to limit the number of participants.
Hence, we will close the signature campaign when we reach 350 participants.

Also we want to remind you you need 15 posts a week to receive your stakes. Only accounts that have been posting recently, and not posting spam, are qualified. Of course, accounts need to to wear the signature to be qualified as well.

Thank you again for your support!

The WeTrust team.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

i am reach full member and now use avatar, please change mine when you update the spreadsheet sir

WeTrustMivsam

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 04:32:43 PM

@passivebesiege: The signature campaign has reached 350 participants and hence not accepting new accounts.
Thank you for checking with us Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM║
WeTrustMivsam

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

i am reach full member and now use avatar, please change mine when you update the spreadsheet sir

@TopT3ns: Thank you, I've updated your status.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM║
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:59:01 PM

Why is it that my stakes are not updated since 7th week?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:04:33 PM

how to claim bounty twitter?
because when sign up just filled link twitter and twitter handle on form
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: