Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] [BOUNTIES] WeTrust.io SAVINGS & INSURANCE PLATFORM  (Read 73271 times)
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:06:56 AM

TRST pump coming maybe 0.01BTC possible Smiley its rocket coming...

very hard and now the price only 6k sat and maybe need big pump
In crypto everything is possible. I have seen many coins go like crazy when they are pumped.WeTrust is good coin and it can go on moon.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:46:11 AM

In crypto everything is possible. I have seen many coins go like crazy when they are pumped.WeTrust is good coin and it can go on moon.
exactly wetrust project has good aim and majority will support it.yesterday price was 8k,it will soon be 2x or 3x just like edg.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:31:19 AM

But 0.01 each is too much for now, maybe they will be more goodnews happen about the project t   and the price of each token will follow maybe in the future but not now. But I expect morethan x2.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:22:06 AM

I think price is not as important right now as a 24 hour volume, which is 180k and its really amazing for a new coin.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

exactly wetrust project has good aim and majority will support it.yesterday price was 8k,it will soon be 2x or 3x just like edg.
Looks like you have in understanding analyzes trading coin , about date how coin this will go up ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:25:31 PM

Looks like you have in understanding analyzes trading coin , about date how coin this will go up ?
Since this coin is new so I think they will still keep the price still in place and this coin jg need the volume process to immediately rise to the top. So be patient that still has bounty, I believe this coin goes very seriously and always active in trading..
exortis

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:29:49 PM

Bounty will go down to 5k when the participants sell
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

According to my predictions. This coin such as edge, simply held down guys. I am sure the price will be higher than now
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:10:22 AM

According to my predictions. This coin such as edge, simply held down guys. I am sure the price will be higher than now

this is true. I see that too that this has a great edge and potential . if the some of the bounty hunters will sell their coins surely it will dump but to those who have just held so close to their tokens, surely they will be harvesting the fruit of their patience soon.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 07:18:03 AM

this is true. I see that too that this has a great edge and potential . if the some of the bounty hunters will sell their coins surely it will dump but to those who have just held so close to their tokens, surely they will be harvesting the fruit of their patience soon.
We will see the big change of the price when all the bounty hunters sell thier token expect the dump to 5k satoshi, but for investors who believe to the project better hold it. It will surely pump after and you will recieve morethan x2 profit  this is why I love to hold and buy when the price is below ICO price.
Andri.Ghani

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:33:32 AM

We will see the big change of the price when all the bounty hunters sell thier token expect the dump to 5k satoshi, but for investors who believe to the project better hold it. It will surely pump after and you will recieve morethan x2 profit  this is why I love to hold and buy when the price is below ICO price.
Yes it is true this coin will grow big more bounty and get them directly sell it without having to wait for high prices. I believe this coin will grow big and for investors who have bought at low prices they still hold for big profits and besides all hope that Have earned bounty already sold it up 100% and then we will see high growth for this coin.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:01:39 AM

Yes it is true this coin will grow big more bounty and get them directly sell it without having to wait for high prices. I believe this coin will grow big and for investors who have bought at low prices they still hold for big profits and besides all hope that Have earned bounty already sold it up 100% and then we will see high growth for this coin.
Majority of the bounty hunters sell directly their tokens and sometime when done by a big dumpers it will affect the price.
Now, if you believe it is cheap, I guess you do not need to doubt it and buy it directly, there is a good future of this project but it
will not happen overnight. Patience is virtue and if you have that, you have a good chance to earn better value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Andri.Ghani

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

Majority of the bounty hunters sell directly their tokens and sometime when done by a big dumpers it will affect the price.
Now, if you believe it is cheap, I guess you do not need to doubt it and buy it directly, there is a good future of this project but it
will not happen overnight. Patience is virtue and if you have that, you have a good chance to earn better value.
I already bought it and bounty that I can still I save, this coin will grow so I buy it and just wait for the delicious food because every ico I know for sure they want their coins to grow big and not flat on the spot. good luck and hope we are lucky!!
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 587

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

Why dammm low 5k
 pum TRST the next week up to 20k ? This is real news or gosip?

No need to worry
this is a effect the price of btc is increase. I am sure TRST will be back soon to 7k

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
norland432

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:21:53 AM

it's good if TRST will be back soon to 7k
attwoods

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:52:33 AM

Why dammm low 5k
 pum TRST the next week up to 20k ? This is real news or gosip?

No need to worry
this is a effect the price of btc is increase. I am sure TRST will be back soon to 7k
maybe you are right.i am wating it will be back to7k.
sandra444

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:30:55 AM

please pumping trst guys, i hope the price will be 10k/trst tonight
norland432

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:55:17 AM

okay, lets pumping trust together sandra444
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:02:26 AM

Why do you care about the short term pump price?

Lock your coins away for a few months. This project is good and has a great dev team, the coin will reach 10$, then 20$... just wait for it to gain adoption and people to start putting it to practical use.

This isn't your normal pump n dump coin. Today the price is up, currently 12 cents, I suggest you sell now if you're interested in a quick win or forget about them for a few months then reap the real rewards, when it will actually be in high demand.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 11:30:46 AM

It already reach 10k sats .well done trust coin .hope more in the future to 100k if possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: