Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:22:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SUICIDE RAFFLE]Nastyfans Custom coin+Silver round- .006 ticket 8/16 left  (Read 1391 times)
Liad.Services (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:04:27 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 01:07:09 PM by Liad.Services

This raffle is for a ExciteBike custom .9999 Silver wallet, with a rarely long matching vanity address:

1ExciteBikw6Qug1zjufSDX26YaBsdjAU7

VERY UNIQUE ADDRESS, 9 Sensitive characters+ a w instead of e which is very close.

This time the entry fee is .006

Original NastyFans hologram on the back.

The mintage is only one, there will be no coin with the same design.

Shipping: Free tracked shipping to anywhere in the world.

The winner will also receive this coin- Armenian Noha's Ark 1oz .999 silver Mint condition, a gift from me Cheesy:

There are 16 slots available at the cost of 0.006 BTC/slot with no slot limit.

0-
1-
2-
3-
4 -
5-
6-
7-
8-Liad.Services
9-Liad.Services
a-Liad.Services
b-Liad.Services
c -Liad.Services
d-Liad.Services
e-Liad.Services
f-Liad.Services

The only payment address for this raffle is: 3FJ6ttghnYpJDXvPkk4RTP5GMNwyRYeGib
send the payment to this address and post here tx id+digit to the raffle in order to buy a ticket.

Reservation: I can reserve a spot up to 24 hours for any member, and up to 48 hours for a high trusted member.

This is a suicide raffle, means I own 50% of the spots at the raffle.

I'll choose a block to determine the winner once the auction is full, the one who has the last letter of the block's hash, will be the winner.

GOOD LUCK
Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:54:04 AM

Price lowered!
Also made it a suicide raffle.
Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:38:03 AM

I lowered the price again.
Lets get it rolling guys!
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:58:49 AM

I think if you said 8/16 spots were available, and let people choose the spots they might be more interested.

Just my two cents if that helps.

Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:12:21 AM

I think if you said 8/16 spots were available, and let people choose the spots they might be more interested.

Just my two cents if that helps.
That's a good point.
So on the same hand guys, if someone wants a specific spot that I already own, let me know,there is no problem at all.
Ticket price is really cheap, lets get it rolling.
Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:36:42 PM

Alright guys, a quick update.

I added a prize to the raffle, I hope that it will boost it up.
So .006 per price and u can win both prizes, 8 tickets left!
Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:49:23 PM

Come on guys.
You are not fun, the prizes worth beyond the ticket prices and you also get a free tracked shipping.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

I'll take the 8 spots and pay you in 2 weeks. I want every other spot, so 1,3,5 etc
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:34:06 PM

I'll take the 8 spots and pay you in 2 weeks. I want every other spot, so 1,3,5 etc

2 weeks? Eh? There's trolling, and there's taking things to the ridiculous levels.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
FFrankie

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:43:49 PM

2 weeks? Eh? There's trolling, and there's taking things to the ridiculous levels.

Really because it's already been agreed upon in PMs
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2736
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:21:28 PM

is this you? :

https://youtu.be/30knrJBeyr0

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:34:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygE01sOhzz0

"prepare ship for Ludicrous Speed" Smiley

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:53:24 PM

That's fair enough. I just personally think that 2 weeks is pretty crazy to pay for a raffle spot Cheesy If you guys have agreed it in PM, then fair enough, still seems bizarre. No offense was intended btw.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:25:24 AM

That's fair enough. I just personally think that 2 weeks is pretty crazy to pay for a raffle spot Cheesy If you guys have agreed it in PM, then fair enough, still seems bizarre. No offense was intended btw.

Well it's still unclear to me as an outside viewer of this raffle/suicide mission, that any spots are taken or reserved besides Liad's as the OP doesnt reflect that.

@Killyou72, do you now own the rest of the 8 slots? if so , is this closed now, has either of you TWO one yet?

Please let me know as i was considering getting a spot, but maybe not so much now.

thanks!

FFrankie

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:38:33 AM

Well it's still unclear to me as an outside viewer of this raffle/suicide mission, that any spots are taken or reserved besides Liad's as the OP doesnt reflect that.

@Killyou72, do you now own the rest of the 8 slots? if so , is this closed now, has either of you TWO one yet?

Please let me know as i was considering getting a spot, but maybe not so much now.

thanks!

Pretty sure I have all the spots he has not been online yet to update the OP
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:25:30 AM

thanks!

So..... people are actually ok with you saying "I'll take the 8 spots and pay you in 2 weeks. I want every other spot, so 1,3,5 etc"  so in 2 weeks you will pay debts for a raffle or purchasing an item right now?

Are you paying some sort of interest on this loan?

Curious why anyone would do that, unless ther is more to the story you aren't mentioning?
thanks!

FFrankie

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:30:20 AM

thanks!

So..... people are actually ok with you saying "I'll take the 8 spots and pay you in 2 weeks. I want every other spot, so 1,3,5 etc"  so in 2 weeks you will pay debts for a raffle or purchasing an item right now?

Curious why anyone would do that, unless ther is more to the story you aren't mentioning?
thanks!

The only person that has to be okay with it Is the OP
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:16:38 AM

thanks!

So..... people are actually ok with you saying "I'll take the 8 spots and pay you in 2 weeks. I want every other spot, so 1,3,5 etc"  so in 2 weeks you will pay debts for a raffle or purchasing an item right now?

thanks!

It's rather quite simple, killyou72 is expressing his intent to claim those places now however will not be able to pay until 2 weeks -- OP says "I'll choose a block to determine the winner once the auction is full" so said chosen block will be more than 2 weeks away so the funds are paid prior to the actual raffling

The bit that has been agreed to via PM is not that they'll raffle first pay later but rather to allow a longer reservation time provided he takes all the slots instead of the short frame of "Reservation: I can reserve a spot up to 24 hours for any member, and up to 48 hours for a high trusted member."

Edit: A couple more notes, killyou72 is a fairly regular physical coin enthusiast with a high trust score and has previous business with the OP "Liad.Services 2017-01-18 Won one of my raffles, was easy to deal with."

{ BitSpill }
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:02:07 AM

thanks!

thanks!

It's rather quite simple, killyou72 is expressing his intent to claim those places now however will not be able to pay until 2 weeks -- OP says "I'll choose a block to determine the winner once the auction is full" so said chosen block will be more than 2 weeks away so the funds are paid prior to the actual raffling

The bit that has been agreed to via PM is not that they'll raffle first pay later but rather to allow a longer reservation time provided he takes all the slots instead of the short frame of "Reservation: I can reserve a spot up to 24 hours for any member, and up to 48 hours for a high trusted member."

Edit: A couple more notes, killyou72 is a fairly regular physical coin enthusiast with a high trust score and has previous business with the OP "Liad.Services 2017-01-18 Won one of my raffles, was easy to deal with."

thanks for explaining...lol

I understand what's up here..fully Smiley

But you think liad is waiting 2 weeks for killyou to pay before running this raffle? Not sure where I saw that or Missed it.

if so, then when Liad wakes up please note that the raffle is full but will be on hold for 2 more weeks, actually he can close the thread as it just be a private block game between the 2 now..right?

I am well aware of all the players here. I was making a point, of the ridiculousness of all the times killyou says he will pay later or reserve my spots for 3 months from now etc...lol its quite humorous.

Simple...not so much Smiley

thanks!

Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:13:11 AM

2 weeks?
This guy litterly said he will pay for them on Monday.
You didn't say 2 weeks, do you want me to post a picture of our converstation here?
Sometimes I think that you are just trolling, like what the hell...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: