Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localbitcoins Banned my Account for no reason Scam.  (Read 1083 times)
miningdude (OP)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

i've been trading on localbitcoins for like a year now, they banned me for brokering cards, and giving feedback for no reason
peaceofshit
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:32 p.m. - now
(Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:32:17 +0000)

For WHAT? Tell me I'm posting this on bitcointalk to all know what kind of site is this. When I reported a guy who leaves me a feedback without reasons you said you can't do shit about it now you banning me for brokering cards and giving feedback without reason, I didn't give  BROKEN CARD, The guy who give me the broken guy who is must be BANNED I'm reseller when people open a trade with me I go directly to resell it on localbitcoins to get the bitcoins then release the bitcoins I won't go in much details you'll find the thread in scam thread so let people know what kind of support is this.

Support.Localbitcoins
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:29 p.m. - 2 minutes ago
(Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:29:27 +0000)

Hi,

You wont be allow to trade again.

---
Best regards,
Edgar González

In response to:

And how about unban me? I didn't do something wrong, I have posted the proofs, you should check them as well

peaceofshit
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:25 p.m. - 6 minutes ago
(Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:25:42 +0000)

And how about unban me? I didn't do something wrong, I have posted the proofs, you should check them as well

Support.Localbitcoins
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:02 p.m. - 29 minutes ago
(Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:02:58 +0000)

Hi,

your wallet has been temporarily unblocked

---
Best regards,
Edgar González

In response to:

Can I get answer I need my bitcoins ASAP and check that the ban is INVALID. otherwise bitcointalk.

peaceofshit
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:34 a.m. - 57 minutes ago
(Thu, 2 Feb 2017 11:34:35 +0000)

Can I get answer I need my bitcoins ASAP and check that the ban is INVALID. otherwise bitcointalk.

peaceofshit
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:48 p.m. - 14 hours ago
(Wed, 1 Feb 2017 21:48:29 +0000)

Also I can't withdraw my money bitcoins, I don't know what is this but you should check everything before banning me.

peaceofshit
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:44 p.m. - 14 hours ago
(Wed, 1 Feb 2017 21:44:53 +0000)

View attached document 18.9 KB, filename: 2349753f89776a4935358393508ed117.png

peaceofshit
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:44 p.m. - 14 hours ago
(Wed, 1 Feb 2017 21:44:31 +0000)

View attached document 20.0 KB, filename: 44d71c75b1a0c7f373d9bfc1e73653f5.png

Proofs

peaceofshit
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:21 p.m. - 15 hours ago
(Wed, 1 Feb 2017 21:21:22 +0000)

Please checkout my previous ticket I've posted the proofs there

Support.Localbitcoins
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:59 p.m. - 15 hours ago
(Wed, 1 Feb 2017 20:59:14 +0000)

Hi,

you have been banned for brokering cards and leaving negative feedback for no reasons
---
Best regards,
Edgar González

In response to:

Why I'm forced on holiday? I been here for long time and you should unforce because I never scammed someone, you should review it I have all proofs enough anything if you want to request it from me.

peaceofshit
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:25 p.m. - 17 hours ago
(Wed, 1 Feb 2017 19:25:54 +0000)

Why I'm forced on holiday? I been here for long time and you should unforce because I never scammed someone, you should review it I have all proofs enough anything if you want to request it from me.

They DIDNT even check the proofs I posted, or even talked to me about the situation

When I started to sell yesterday a guy(scammer) who opended a trade
peaceofshit : You're a scambug
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:42 p.m.

peaceofshit : check dude.
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:39 p.m.

peaceofshit :

View attached document

339.2 KB, filename: contact-8912265-attachment-55781616.png
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:38 p.m.

Btc4life1111: Ok
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:35 p.m.

peaceofshit : im redeeming it hold please

Btc4life1111: Hello
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:22 p.m.

peaceofshit : Ok wait please
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:20 p.m.

Btc4life1111: Yes
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:20 p.m.

Btc4life1111:

View attached document

59.4 KB, filename: 2017-01-30-14-56-09.jpg
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:19 p.m.

peaceofshit : You got receipt?
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:17 p.m.

Btc4life1111:

View attached document

104.1 KB, filename: 2017-01-26-02-54-32.jpg
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:17 p.m.

peaceofshit : ?
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:13 p.m.

peaceofshit : i can help you?
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:13 p.m.

peaceofshit : Hi
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:55 p.m.

Btc4life1111: Hi
Contact #8911505: Selling 0.02880000 BTC for 50.00 USD

Selling in advertisement #330995 to Btc4life1111 at the exchange rate 1736.11 USD / BTC.

After he give me the cards I goes to search for a seller and I found this crazy angry guy

Feb. 1, 2017, 4:28 p.m.

Virtual_Currency : You knew that gift card was off on Amazon and you tried to sell me and do a scam with me. You sent me the Amazon gift card photo and at the same time you called Amazon to turn off the gift card, that is to try to commit fraud. And you will not steal from me. Go with your stories and lies to another seller.
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:20 p.m.

peaceofshit: just left you bad feedback have a nice day, says tried to scam him i got it from a seller and he refunded it im reselller idiot.
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:46 p.m.

peaceofshit: nevermind sir, ill let you know.
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:43 p.m.

Virtual_Currency : Buyer, you have a new gift card of Amazon with payment in cash?

peaceofshit: yes, hold on I'm trying to figure this out

Virtual_Currency : Buyer, you are here ?
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:38 p.m.

Virtual_Currency : You call Amazon and deactivate the code of your gift card.
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:37 p.m.

peaceofshit: hold on

Virtual_Currency : See the screenshot for information about your gift card of Amazon.

Virtual_Currency :

View attached document

277.8 KB, filename: 20170201_113658.png
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:36 p.m.

peaceofshit: what do you mean?
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:36 p.m.

Virtual_Currency : Buyer, you deactivate the code in Amazon.

peaceofshit: sure!
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:34 p.m.

Virtual_Currency : Buyer, I receive the email right now. Please wait a minute. Thanks
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:33 p.m.

peaceofshit: just sent it.
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:32 p.m.

Virtual_Currency : Ok. I check now. Please wait a minute. Thanks
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:31 p.m.

peaceofshit: ill send the receipt and card to litecoinpuertorico@gmail.com
confirm please.

Virtual_Currency : I am ready for trade.

peaceofshit: let me know if you're ready to trade.

Virtual_Currency : Hello.

peaceofshit: hi

The same amazon gift card that I got from the SCAMMER buyer

He also left me a bad feedback when I told him
"peaceofshit: nevermind sir, ill let you know. "
Buyer try scam me with gift card of Amazon invalid. Deactivate code.
You knew that gift card was off on Amazon and you tried to sell me and do a scam with me. You sent me the Amazon gift card photo and at the same time you called Amazon to turn off the gift card, that is to try to commit fraud. And you will not steal from me. Go with your stories and lies to another seller.

How I'm going to deactivate the code? How It's not even my card, I'm just a reseller and it's the gift card from the earlier buyer.

Also I wanna include something else.

About the feedback that was left for no reason, they didn't GIVE FUCK about it, when I sent a message to support and the seller was threating me to chargeback if I didn't go away
Here's the freaking proof :
This is an animal in human skin.
Very Rude ..
DON'T TRADE WITH HIM.

When I send email to the support they said they can't do shit bout the feedback

Hi,

LocalBitcoins does not remove or edit feedback, unless it contains abusive, racist language, threats or exposes personal information.

Feedback can be left by people who have started a trade between each other.

Each person can give one feedback to another user.

Possible feedback options are: Trust, Positive, Neutral, Block and Block without feedback.

Feedback is shown as confirmed when one these requirements are fullfilled:

- Trade volume between you and your trading partner is more than 0.5 Bitcoin
- The total trade volume of the person who is leaving feedback is more than 50 Bitcoin
- The person leaving feedback has verified ID with us

When the feedback is confirmed it affects the feedback score of the targeted user, when feedback is unconfirmed it is kept hidden from other users and doesn't affect the feedback score.

Only the person receiving the feedback and Localbitcoins admins can see unconfirmed feedback.

---
Best regards,
Giovanni

In response to:

Leaves me invalid feedback, + Disrespect

peaceofshit
June 18, 2016, 12:22 p.m. - 7 months, 2 weeks ago
(Sat, 18 Jun 2016 12:22:11 +0000)

Leaves me invalid feedback, + Disrespect

All I want is my account back, they didn't even review and keeping ignoring me;
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

Do you think members of this forum have the ability to override their admin and give you your account back?

You didn't lose any bitcoin and they are a private service.  You do not have a right to use them.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:24:50 PM

Do you think members of this forum have the ability to override their admin and give you your account back?

You didn't lose any bitcoin and they are a private service.  You do not have a right to use them.

I've lost my account that I've worked so hard to make wasted alot of my time making that account, the reason I'm making this thread is they banned me for no freaking reason that's all.

And wanted to tell people how worth is that service and my experience.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

I've lost my account that I've worked so hard to make wasted alot of my time making that account, the reason I'm making this thread is they banned me for no freaking reason that's all.

It's hard to help you when you say you were banned for no reason.  People don't get banned for no reason.

If you can accept the reason you were banned and tell us why, maybe we can help you get your account back.  Otherwise, we can't do anything.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

This thread is more of a service discussion(experience with a certain site/service provider) thread than a Scam accusation thread then. As for banning, same goes for any other site. As Vod said, you are using their private service and as long as you did not lose money directly because of the ban, they are free to do whatever they want without giving an explanation
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

It's hard to help you when you say you were banned for no reason.  People don't get banned for no reason.

If you can accept the reason you were banned and tell us why, maybe we can help you get your account back.  Otherwise, we can't do anything.   Undecided

I've already told, they banned me for broken card(amazon gift cards) and leaving a feedback for no reason
The guy who tries to sell me the gift card(broken one) closed the trade after I told him it was deactivated, but he never got banned(because I didn't report him) and I didn't KNOW the card was deactivated, please review all proofs up.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:02:30 PM

I've already told, they banned me for broken card(amazon gift cards) and leaving a feedback for no reason
The guy who tries to sell me the gift card(broken one) closed the trade after I told him it was deactivated, but he never got banned(because I didn't report him) and I didn't KNOW the card was deactivated, please review all proofs up.
If you look at it from a judge's point of you,you were actually equally part of the crime as much as the boy who was selling it to you.You should know it's against their terms and should be prohibited on any costs.He played really smart after selling you the card lol

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:54:08 PM

If you look at it from a judge's point of you,you were actually equally part of the crime as much as the boy who was selling it to you.You should know it's against their terms and should be prohibited on any costs.He played really smart after selling you the card lol

What the rule I broke? they're ignoring me now lol.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:57:05 PM

If I understood the above posts correcty.You tried to buy carded gift cards ? Read localbitcoins terms and conditions,they don't endorse exchange of illegal digital goods on their site.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:59:35 AM

If I understood the above posts correcty.You tried to buy carded gift cards ? Read localbitcoins terms and conditions,they don't endorse exchange of illegal digital goods on their site.

No, I was selling my btc there till a guy opended a trade and give me the deactivated cards after i goes on searching to trade that gift card and i found that creepy seller I told him you give me deactivated cards he closed the trade instant after I told him that.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

Bumb getting this  to the TOP
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:28:16 AM

I was already thinking this before i seen your comment LOL

About Amazon Gift Card Restrictions

There are certain restrictions with Amazon.com Gift Cards, such as not being able to purchase gift cards using a gift card and not being able to transfer them to another account once the claim code has been redeemed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_525378_abgcrest?nodeId=201138990

..it's like whining Paypal locked your account while trading crypto coins with it.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:53:05 PM

I was already thinking this before i seen your comment LOL

About Amazon Gift Card Restrictions

There are certain restrictions with Amazon.com Gift Cards, such as not being able to purchase gift cards using a gift card and not being able to transfer them to another account once the claim code has been redeemed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_525378_abgcrest?nodeId=201138990

..it's like whining Paypal locked your account while trading crypto coins with it.  Cheesy

lol they're shit no one should use that illegal fucking service
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:20:43 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 08:10:58 PM by samysamy1

It's hard to help you when you say you were banned for no reason.  People don't get banned for no reason.

If you can accept the reason you were banned and tell us why, maybe we can help you get your account back.  Otherwise, we can't do anything.   Undecided

You do get banned for no reason and they don't even provide an explanation.
I opened and account about 4 years ago but never used it. Recently I wanted to register, but noticed that my email was already in the system. Upon requesting new login details and logging in I saw that my account was banned by staff. I contacted support to unban me and all I got was a stupid email saying that my account was considered high risk and that I'm not allowed to trade anymore. On top of that they threatened to ban me if I open a new account.
I never traded before. My accont has 0 trades and 0 reviews. This is so weird.
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

Hello sir sorry to hear that you re another victim of localbitcoins.com. It is a fact that Localbitcoins.com is controlled by the US government, the FBI. I used to be  the king of localbitcoins.com with many accounts and moving over 30,000 usd per week.I now only sell face to face with trusted people!!

The us government agents who buy on localbitcoins.com have bullet proof accounts, you can not leave them bad feedback after they try to steal from you or have your western union transfer blocked or they close your bank account.When the government agents block you and you try to leave bad feedback to warn the other potential victims the site will remove your feedback or when you leave bad feedback for their undercover agents the feeedback is always at 100% and your negative comments do not ever show. This is a proven conspiracy to allow US government agents to buy and collect information and no one can leave bad information about their plan to deceive and arrest people who move large amounts of coins.

Localbitcoins.com is the last option!
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

You didn't lose any bitcoin and they are a private service.  You do not have a right to use them.

well I have lost money to them, they are thieves and government scamers and you defending this conspiracy makes you one of the worms like them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: