Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some one to provide website cleaning service  (Read 400 times)
prince V (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:22:27 PM

My site was hacked and i see some malicious codes put in it as being shown in google webmasters acc of mine.Can anyone assist in cleaning in it?please tell along with your fees.
And please also mention your weekly maintainance fee for look over to the site.
Thank you.
Members with green trust appreciated to give proposals and others are also welcome.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

My site was hacked and i see some malicious codes put in it as being shown in google webmasters acc of mine.Can anyone assist in cleaning in it?please tell along with your fees.
Thank you.
Members with green trust appreciated to give proposals and others are also welcome.
Hi, I agree to do your job. I am WP security expert. Please PM me for details.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:45:44 PM

Thank you.
Hi, I agree to do your job. I am WP security expert. Please PM me for details.
pm sent but this is a small budget work

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

Can you tell us what your budget is? Based on that several options are available.
Btw iF you have wordpress you can activiate auto updates. Another thing is to make sure you sure plugins from good developers. No buggy code etc.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:12:57 PM

Site was hacked by modifying the source code ? I'd like to assist you with that.

Thank you.
You don't have to keep a weekly maintenance if you had it stress tested.Considering it is a small business,I think I can automate the jobs for you.Write Back.
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:21:17 PM

hi...
if you could let us know what is your budget, we could see, if that would work out for us and make you decent proposal.
we doubt that there should be a need for weekly maintenance fees.
we are a specialized web developers company with several years on the market.

browser01

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:51:42 PM

I am interested in your proposal, please send link and description, besides what is your budget for payment for maintenance
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:13:39 PM

I am interested in your proposal, please send link and description, besides what is your budget for payment for maintenance
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
this is your 1st post on this forum.can you show your work profile of any freelance website.i fear to share sensitive credentials with you
for others who have shown interest first of all thankyou all for giving your time i will review and send pm to all of you.
Thank you

prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

i got pns from so many people providing the services.i finally hired sk services who cleaned my website and the site was down from 2 days and they got up my site again.thank you bitcointalk.org users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: