Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever had a crush on a girl and she rejected you?  (Read 3226 times)
keikol1215

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:14:01 AM

I've been rejected several times in my life. Telling to the one like/love that you have a feelings to them is quite suicidal. You thought she/he has also a feelings to you but dont have! Is in It frustrating? In the end you will get used to it. Safe If you just not to tell to him/her about how you feel unless you are sure that he/she likes you.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:55:31 PM

I have a crush on a girl in my class. and today i told her how i feel about her and guess what? STRAIGHT ON REJECTION  Grin

Tell ur story if you Got rejected too..

Haha how do you feel it?  I never got reject from a girl so cant tell my story :d
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

Yeah me too. There are more than 3 billion women in the world but yet not even a single one would date me

ProtoAmorite21

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:22:46 AM

I told a girl once but she rejected me saying that she only takes me as a friend.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:47:43 AM

Thread should be edited to: Feel train and stories aboard

Topic: yes got rejected like twice so maybe time to switch road and focus in bitcoins

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:36:30 PM

once when I was in school express love in a woman of my dreams and then rejected, since that time I no longer wanted to express love in a girl
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:49:43 PM

Yeah. But then she came back, only to reject me again. LOL.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
estherqing

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:22:44 AM

Yes, it's sad case. Sad
MeizuNN22

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

In my opinion, it is better to be rejected than to live constantly in anticipation of a miracle. My first love was indifferent to me, but I was not upset at all, because I deserved better
tikboyhere

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:51:38 AM

Ive had a crush on a girl and the only way to say it is thru sending her a text message or chat thru Facebook. Im realky afraid that i might be rejected but im already satisfied in looking on her profile or receiving message coming from her. Anyway its just a crush so im already satisfied in just saying hello or seeing her in person.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:06:07 PM

Yes I had a crush on my junior high. She's beautiful and simple girl. Actually I court her for almost 1 and a half year but she doesn't have any feelings to me. It hurts! because in the long time like that she doesn't have any feelings to me. But it's okay because I met a girl who appreciates my efforts. She's beautiful also but different in my past crush. This girl is so kind and I am so thankful to have her because she gives me inspiration.
fuckitall

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:25:35 AM

I have a crush on a girl in my class. and today i told her how i feel about her and guess what? STRAIGHT ON REJECTION  Grin

Well, I guess she rejected you because you are a newbie...

It feels like after corporate companies...girlfriends are also asking for experienced boyfriends.....HAHAHAHAHAHA

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:30:21 AM

Ive had a crush on a girl and the only way to say it is thru sending her a text message or chat thru Facebook. Im realky afraid that i might be rejected but im already satisfied in looking on her profile or receiving message coming from her. Anyway its just a crush so im already satisfied in just saying hello or seeing her in person.
When I was young, then all these devices were not. Even the mobile phone was not, so all the explanations between the guy and the girl happened either on a piece of paper or face to face. Maybe the results were different, because everyone knew what he could count on. Although I had such a situation. But everything happens and we reject it and reject it.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:52:22 AM

I had such a bore in school and I tried all ways to get the reciprocity from a girl a year younger than me. But we became good friends and so did not become someone big for each other. But with age, such situations simply disappeared. Although there was a time when the girl was trying to get me, but I was already busy at that time and I always refused it. Although we had intimate meetings and more than once.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

I have a crush on a girl in my class. and today i told her how i feel about her and guess what? STRAIGHT ON REJECTION  Grin

Tell ur story if you Got rejected too..

Its sad though but girls nowadays are really choosy when it comes to their ideal man,Coz most of them wants to find perfect man.Cheer up you can find better one day the world is so wide no need to rush things.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

Unrequited love is a very bad thing. With unrequited love, I've probably met everyone. In order not to torture yourself and your loved one in a situation of unrequited love, just let him go. We are not to blame for the fact that someone does not like you.
thunderj

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

huh it's kinda natural. not all whom we like can like us back and vice versa. you just have some pride and keep going, it's not the end of the world really (even when it seems so)
JengoFF_n0

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:52:55 AM

huh it's kinda natural. not all whom we like can like us back and vice versa. you just have some pride and keep going, it's not the end of the world really (even when it seems so)

Yes, this is not the end of the world. Those who reject us they are just teachers for us, they prepare us for a meeting with real mutual love.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:06:52 PM

First, I would like to be sympathized with you. I also once had a denial like you. I studied in the capital for 3 years, I got to know a girl in the course under. She looks pretty, I pretended to make her fall to get acquainted. After a few conversations I and she got to know each other, but after 3 months, when I confessed she refused and said that she did not want to fall in love. I was very sad but some time that feeling of sadness also passed. Love is not always reciprocated. Be confident and you will find the one you love really
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:33:50 PM

Yes i did had a crush .
I met her on the bus .she was coming towards me and sat beside me,her hair smelt so good .when she sat beside me she put her lipstick on.i kept staring her through the corner of my eyes but she didnt .the beautiful face cut was so amazing .she was having a star wars bag and it was cool and i asked her where she bought it from . Well she and i took off from the same bus stop .i asked her some friendly questions like where she get it , on the other hand i asked 'can we be friends'?
She just showed her hands saying "come on" and she went away .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: