Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Only $4.5] Selling 40 available LLN,NNL,LNL,NLL.orgs  (Read 846 times)
DomainEast (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:51:47 PM

Yeah.
40 Available Domains just for $4.5

I'm selling 40 available LLN, NNL, LNL, NLL.orgs'

If you're interested, reply with "BOUGHT". I will PM you the list.  Wink
rrdein

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:45:21 AM

BOUGHT
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

cant you just show us the list this would be so much easy and helpful as you could ad all the info to the as well as the age the nameserve and expiry date will help decided if these are worth buying they want be if they have less then six months left as I sure to renewal will be  pricey. are you accepting the $4.50 in bitcoins and do you go first as your are newbie. 

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
DomainEast (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

BOUGHT

Thanks. Will send you the list asap

cant you just show us the list this would be so much easy and helpful as you could ad all the info to the as well as the age the nameserve and expiry date will help decided if these are worth buying they want be if they have less then six months left as I sure to renewal will be  pricey. are you accepting the $4.50 in bitcoins and do you go first as your are newbie. 
It's already BOUGHT.
But, to make things clear ... They are available domains - means - not registered.

thanks for understanding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: