Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Updated : 22.05.17) (VOUCHED) - $1,000 USD PER Week On Ebay =>Digital IPTV +..  (Read 44177 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:55:40 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 01:52:05 PM by BitcSeo

This guide has been updated on 22.05.17;

Include's :

- how to Make Money Reselling IPTV to local store & Online (ebay)
- Guide to how to get take advantage of ebay/paypal 21 days hold to get initial/extra  fund/deposit in your pp account in case of paypal 21 days hold.

After year's of trial & error in order to make MONEY CONSISTENTLY ONLINE.

I can boldly say it's possible to MAKE a $1,000  on ebay without any investment or buying any physical product(s) for resell. This guide teaches you how make money with IPTV,DIGITAL TV,INTERNET TV (KODI,ANDROID BOX..ecc)

Without spamming anyone
Without complaining about paying your paypal & ebay fee's

My simple guide will help you start making decent amount in less than 30 days but, please don't try to quit your JOB (JUST ON BROKE) when the money start rolling-in until you are able to have 1-3 stealth account (ebay,paypal)

ALL you need is a stealth (ebay/paypal) account
Included in my guide is how to create multiple ebay/paypal account
How to cashout money (not from forzen account) from stealth account into you a UNIQUE BANK account.

Conclution : Reason why i'm charging for this guide otherwise, i would have given it out for FREE to everyone!
Most of you will turn out to be my competitor's on ebay. But, there is no problem because i have other hidden niches on ebay.

VOUCHED COUPON CODE to senior, HERO...Member's is : EBAY.SIMPLE.MONEY  (pls,quote this code & you'll receive 50% discount off the actual price!!!

Price : $50 in btc (i'm making this guide affordable to all member's)

Escrow OK

Guarantee :Having tested this guide, i strongly stand behind the strategies implemented on this guide. So, if, for any reason you fail to make MONEY after following the instruction(s) as outlined therein. You can get in contact with me via PM with PROOF that you have carefully followed & implemented the guide without RESULT.

I'll review the PROOF & REFUND BACK YOUR MONEY x2 . Please, the administrator of this section to take note of this.

Thanks ( You can keeping getting BROKE in 2017, we are just in the 2 month. You'll have more time to make Money Online)
Btcseo

Update : Dated - 08.03.2017

*I'll update via share folder on google doc which has been shared with you. But, for now i post this here for the benefit of those who has been asking me same question consistently;

You'll notice that you have limit to number of item's which you can place for sale on ebay.com or in other location outside local ebay.

For instance, i'm in italy, i'm selling on ebay.com & ebay.co.uk, i have limit to the number of item's that i can list on a specific category within ebay.com & ebay.co.uk respectively

So let say the limit is set as 7 per each category. if, i'm are selling monopoly game on ebay.com from ebay.it i'm  limited to place ONLY 7 item on ebay.com

But, here is a way to bypass this limit. Place on your local ebay and link to your other item's on ebay.com or ebay.co.uk

so, for me in italy, i have to list same product's on my ebay.it where i'm permitted to list more item(s) without restriction(s) and link this to my listing on ebay.com

Most buyer's from the United States will prefer buying  from ebay.com but, you can convince them to buy from the other location giving them  a small discount or bonus.

NOTE : you don't need to tell them the reason behind this b/c it will sound unprofessional from your part.

Thanks
Bitcseo

I forget to mention this tips during my last update;

Ok, i just told you how to bypass restriction when selling on other location(s) i.e when selling on ebay.com or ebay UK.

*The issue here is not ONLY restriction to sales of limited item on ebay USA/UK but, the ability to control & redirect traffic coming from specific item listed on ebay USA to your local ebay.

For instance, if, you are allowed to list 7 item's for sale on ebay USA, knowing that you cannot exceed this limit by listing more item's within same category.

The only option left, it's to BLOCK the last item on sale within ebay USA by raising the price  & redirect customer's to the item listed on your local ebay. As discussed above within the public board remember you can do this by either giving discount of 5% - 10% to your customer's.

For clarification, attached to this post is a snapshot of my recent sales made within the last 24 hour's

If, you fail to BLOCK & REDIRECT the last item on sale you may be losing other customer's who might be interested in  purchasing same item.

Also, you have to be conscious of your limit on your virtual [stealth] paypal account.

I hope it help's

Thanks
Bitcseo

Update : dated 09.03.2017

Process of order's in progress for the benefit of those who purchase this guide yesterday.

Pls, check your PM within 2-3 hour's

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

Pls, take note of the date i took this snapshot!!

Thanks
Btcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
ficosecco

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:18:10 PM

hai PM, attendo la guida
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:33:44 PM

$50 LOL

Thats funny
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:02:59 AM

I can review your method if you find me eligible for a vouch copy
Cheers
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:17:47 PM

Yes, it's possible.

No product(s) to ship, focus on digital product(s) within specific section.
To accomplish this result through the help of other member's on ebay who are already part the same system.

The system also includes : suggestion on how to bypass paypal 21 day's fund hold. And, how to resend micro-refund in case where fund are held for 21 days to help fasten the release of fund.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:21:17 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello,
Im interested to buy this guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775571.0
im from Malaysia. can i buy this guide thanks.

@souvery thanks for your interest in this guide. Cool

Pls, hold on. i will get in contact with you later.

Because we are deciding on whether to increase the cost of this guide! since, we are making lot of modification i.e support ebay seller with newly created  account to bypass 21 days hold.

Hold on, i'll contact when decision in regard's to this has been reached.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:25:15 PM

The screenshot with the revenue highlighted could be a months worth of sales, so isn't a very reliable indicator of a weeks worth of income. Also, I'd imagine it is fairly easy to achieve 1,000 euros per week but if it cost you 990 euros to make it, then it's hardly a decent investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

$50 LOL

Thats funny

@calpsy2yeah it's funny just like making a $1,000 or more weekly on ebay without shipment of any physical product(s) is funny too.

FYI, the internet is a FUNNY PLACE TO MAKE MONEY. Make Money Having Fun. In the past i have WORKED MY ASS OUT in a construction company, waking up early, sleeping late but, this does not prevent me from going broke before the end of each!!!

So Grin Grin?
What is wrong with making in comfort of your own roof Cool Cool
Be around your kid's or play with them when they are back from school Cool Cool
All you need is a computer with internet access. Cool Cool 8

And, if you are one of those having idle ebay/paypal account this guide is a MUST for you!
If, you don't need! It means you are contented with your current earning's.

I don't think banker's do earn a $1,000 per week. Do you know of anyone who work's in a bank that earn's such an amount?
But, i do know about people earning $2,000 per week on ebay without a physical store => this is what this guide is ALL about.

Final Note : =>You'll be blown away with The UNVAILING TRUTH in this guide. And, this is one of the reason why i'm going to increase the price of this guide from $50 to $100!! Shocked Shocked

These are same strategies that has helped in the past 10 year's of experimentation to say goodbye to JOB HUNTING,DEAL with UNEMPLOYMENT & finally gain FREEDOM working from home.

Please, share this thread with anyone whom you think might be interested!!

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

I like people from internet telling all the worlds how to get rich.

Probably if i found a way to get 1000 a week i will not tell everyone to keep secret as much i can.

BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

The screenshot with the revenue highlighted could be a months worth of sales, so isn't a very reliable indicator of a weeks worth of income. Also, I'd imagine it is fairly easy to achieve 1,000 euros per week but if it cost you 990 euros to make it, then it's hardly a decent investment.

@Fortify, let's assume the screenshot on this thread was based on a monthly sales NOT weekly sales.

Paritally, you are correct but, the fact is this. I manage to take this screenshot from just ONE of my ebay account b/c i'm having 5 different account(s) on same niche recently, due to the fact that most of my sales are coming from USA/UK i decided to create USA/UK based account or collaborate with seller's from these location.

Secondly, most of the account are stealth account.knowing fully well of the annual sales limit. sometimes, i donot exceed $1,500 - $1900 on each of these account. And, i never hesitate to take advantage of adding bank wire as an alternative method of payment after completing 2-3 sales with positive feedback(s). Most buyer's within my area will not hesitate when it comes to sending payment via bank. However, most insist on making payment through paypal/ebay system in order to get full protection.

Thanks for your comment
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:00:31 PM

Is this becoming a reseller for iptv accounts?? For that you need to buy $1k worth of accounts in bulk as an initial investment.
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:33:10 PM

So I have no stake in this one way or the other, whether I believe the claims or not, but I must ask.

Since you are saying this is IPTV based sales, I am assuming you are a reseller (no need to answer), and as such, the amount of profit you are showing is not true profit because you have an overhead to maintain and purchase the IPTV subscriptions. You may well profit say $5.00 a month for every subscription (your cost for acquisition of the account vs what you are charging on ebay, which still has to be less than what the cost would be if I went directly to the source of the IPTV service), so if you are showing someone buying from ebay for say 2 months at $35.00 US, your actual profit is only $10.00. So with your total profits image in mind (1,131 Euro)....what is the actual net profit?
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:01:39 PM

is this way profitable and available worldwide ...
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
oluaris

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:29:28 PM

So I have no stake in this one way or the other, whether I believe the claims or not, but I must ask.

Since you are saying this is IPTV based sales, I am assuming you are a reseller (no need to answer), and as such, the amount of profit you are showing is not true profit because you have an overhead to maintain and purchase the IPTV subscriptions. You may well profit say $5.00 a month for every subscription (your cost for acquisition of the account vs what you are charging on ebay, which still has to be less than what the cost would be if I went directly to the source of the IPTV service), so if you are showing someone buying from ebay for say 2 months at $35.00 US, your actual profit is only $10.00. So with your total profits image in mind (1,131 Euro)....what is the actual net profit?

Yup, answer this please.

Also, If this works anywhere in the world, I'll gladly buy one.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:21:34 PM

I know I'm not a hero member etc but I'll take a copy at the 50% discount (is that $25 or $50?) and I'll provide a honest review.

I'm sorry Bro./Miss/Mrs, because i'm at edge of increasing the price due to recent modification in regard's to cashing money in stealth/virtual paypal account & bypassing 21 days hold with newly created ebay/paypal account.

I'm sorry to decline your offer. However, i'll keep an eye on these PM in case of any changes or drop in price of this guide.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:30:34 PM

@gr8fuldea, well the iptv is just one of them.There are lot more.You don't expect me to mention all that here b/c this will render the insider guide useless. Also, i'm always very carefully when answering certain question on bitcointalk forum b/c competitor's who knows how to perform back-research by stealing idea's from another person are nearby the window.

NOTE : with this guide you are not expected to subscribe to any iptv program/site(s) because i have outline how to get this for FREE by using a simple but, yet very effective app. Cool

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:55:15 AM

Hi

I'm interested in your guide.
How many hours a week would I need to set aside for this?
I wouldn't want this to affect my main gigs too much.

Also, I could do a full review/feedback if you can give a big discount. (Or free).
I could do the review over the weekend and post results on sunday, then post weekly updates for everyone to see.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Hello XXXXX, that for your interest in this service. Unfortunately, i have decline request of MOST member's in this forum, who are offering to pay half the price in order to review/Vouch for my guide.

NOTE : This is Not the type of guide that will be delivered and abandon you ALL alone to yourself. It includes useful resources/tools required to create many multiple ebay account. Consistently, some of our member's will be there to offer suggestion(s) on how to grow your biz from newly created.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:09:17 PM

Do you have any succesfull/failed customers so far?
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:47:44 PM

Do you have any succesfull/failed customers so far?

Hello bluedude, thanks for your interest & question in regard's to this guide.

Yes, i do have successful stories of member's who are using same system to make six-seven figure income but, i have promise not to brag or disclose such information without their consent especially to those outside this niche-circle! Cool

NOTE: pls, check yr PM for follow-up msg For a further clerification. pls, refer to my other thread on this forum to see series of feedback in regard's to my services. I only say what i mean Cool Cool!

I'm not here to sell proof, i'm here to HELP REAL PEOPLE who are faced with REAL PROBLEM on the #auction site!

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: