Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start working on this site??  (Read 776 times)
xwshamim (OP)

Activity: 466
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 04:19:00 PM

I m a new member on this site...how can I earn from this site plz anyone tell me the details?? thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

If you have some skills such as writing , designing , developing websites or apps then you could offer like a service on the forums for BTC or you could simply rank up with time and that could take a while until you reach full member rank and enroll into the sig campaigns to advertise other services and get paid for it.

Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:24:18 PM

Two thangs y'all kin do on this here site.  Readin' and writin'.  You ought not to do the latta' witout doin' tha forma'.  An' y'all demonstratin' by yo post thet you already unwillin' or unable ta read, so yo chances o' makin' money on heah is slim ta near ZERRAH.
xwshamim (OP)

Activity: 466

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

If you have some skills such as writing , designing , developing websites or apps then you could offer like a service on the forums for BTC or you could simply rank up with time and that could take a while until you reach full member rank and enroll into the sig campaigns to advertise other services and get paid for it.

AS I M A NEW MEMBER WHAT SHOULD I DO FIRST. AND I DONT HAVE ANY WRITING SKILL . HOW CAN I BE READY FOR TWITTER CAMPAIN .PLEASE TELL ME...
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

AS I M A NEW MEMBER WHAT SHOULD I DO FIRST. AND I DONT HAVE ANY WRITING SKILL . HOW CAN I BE READY FOR TWITTER CAMPAIN .PLEASE TELL ME...
As he said you can simply rank  up until you reach higher rank then try to apply into the signature campaign to advertise other service and get paid.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

I m a new member on this site...how can I earn from this site plz anyone tell me the details?? thank you

Welcome bro. You should move this thread to beginners and help section. Already you can able to find many threads in same mentioned section. Please check out there. As a newbie learn skills in bitcoin and improve your coding power to create a new altcoins and signature designs
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

First of all, You must read articles and documents about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general to be able to understand threads here. So after research. you can participate here and grow your account by posting here. Then if you have any skills, you can show it here. Maybe programming, coding, designer etc..
Also you can participate in bitcoin marketplace, For trading goods.
There is another way, is to enroll into a signature campaign, you can paid by writing constructive posts

Factmine

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:47:20 PM

First, know what you can offer to the community. For example, you know how to code or you're good at graphics design, that is a very valuable skill you have and people will pay you for it. Then another is sell something here. Maybe you have some sort of manufacturing skills and tools for it, make souvenirs and other bitcoin-related items, that usually sells here.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:41:06 AM

First of all, why are you here? what brought you here and how did you know that you can earn at this forum? if it is your friends who tell you that you can earn at this forum, then he probably tell you the way already... But since you are a newbie, I do not encourage you to join any campaign and as you've said, you do not have a writing skill ( you can learn it in time ). Wait til you reach atleast full member...  Smiley

Why not try first here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 you can find plenty of micro jobs there where you can earn bitcoin...

Anyway, welcome to the forum and good vibes...

Please check that board, and if it answers your question, do lock this thread...

Thank you...  Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

You could improve your writing skills, or see if anyone is interested for you to post in your native language. I'd suggest improving your writing skills, because even when you get to a higher rank, signature campaigns want to recruit people with decent writing skills.

Alternatively, if you know how to code or design, which don't need extensive writing skills, you could try to make profit off those.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: