Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Friends of Satoshi 'Supporter Membership' Pack (SOLD OUT)  (Read 1791 times)
tothemoonsands (OP)

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:16:08 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 11:57:46 PM by tothemoonsands

We have decided to reduce the issuance of our Supporter Packs from 100 to 50. We think that this will be a positive for everyone! Higher distributions over time and increased rarity!

ONLY 14 PACKS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE LEFT

Reserved for Founder Coin Holders:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:19:26 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 07:23:53 PM by vizique

We have decided to reduce the issuance of our Supporter Packs from 100 to 50. We think that this will be a positive for everyone! Higher distributions over time and increased rarity!

ONLY 15 PACKS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE LEFT

Numbers 14 & 16 please to go with my FoS Coins Smiley

Cheers

Viz
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:39:25 PM

Darn, if anyone by any chance have one of the Coins that they might be willing to sell, please do let me know!!

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:56:53 PM

Cheers

Viz

Absolutely! Two questions:

1) Do you want the distributions to go to your 14 and 16 coins? Or if not, please provide the address(es)

2) What names do you want to appear on the cards? We recommend "Founder Series: Silver" as a generic option, but you could also leave blank or your username, etc.

Please send .08 to: 16GipJSShMBDHxju6mNVQLcC7SgcTkyfCN

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:21:33 PM

Hello there, i would like to reserve #23 if it's possible.
I like the consept and i just want to support, so let me know.

Thanks in advance!

P.S : Because here, it's a little bit late, is it possible to send my payment in a couple of hours?
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:48:28 PM

Cheers

Viz

Absolutely! Two questions:

1) Do you want the distributions to go to your 14 and 16 coins? Or if not, please provide the address(es)

2) What names do you want to appear on the cards? We recommend "Founder Series: Silver" as a generic option, but you could also leave blank or your username, etc.

Please send .08 to: 16GipJSShMBDHxju6mNVQLcC7SgcTkyfCN

1) Yes please
2) Go with the recommended then Smiley

PAID

Viz Smiley
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:45:55 AM

Thanks in advance!

P.S : Because here, it's a little bit late, is it possible to send my payment in a couple of hours?

Hi! Thank you so much for your interest! Unfortunately that number (#23) is reserved for Founder Coin holders. The lowest number available to the public (without a prior purchase of the Founder coin) is #40. In fact, any number from #40 to #50 should be available at this time!

If you still would like #23, I can reach out to the coin holder on your behalf and see if he would be willing to release this spot to you - Let me know!

Again, thank you for your support!

buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

please let me know about # 24 and # 26 Smiley

we will use the "recommend "Founder Series: Silver" as a generic option,"

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
josephdd1

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:58:02 AM

Thanks in advance!

Hi! Thank you so much for your interest! Unfortunately that number (#23) is reserved for Founder Coin holders. The lowest number available to the public (without a prior purchase of the Founder coin) is #40. In fact, any number from #40 to #50 should be available at this time!

If you still would like #23, I can reach out to the coin holder on your behalf and see if he would be willing to release this spot to you - Let me know!

No, it's not such a big trouble. After all they are Founder Coins holders. Smiley
So i will reserve #44 if it's not taken.

Tell me when it's ok to send the payment, i am really happy that i can support.
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

Thanks in advance!

No, it's not such a big trouble. After all they are Founder Coins holders. Smiley

Okay sounds great! Check www.friendsofsatoshi.com/wall   Grin (wait until the end)

Please send .04 to 1F6LSYDvVpffGUkwQkcevB4m9cC3m2RXiB and provide TXID for confirmation. Also, please PM (or reply here) the following information:
1) The name you would like listed on the card - typically username, such as josephdd1
2) The public key you would like listed on the card - this will be the address that receives FOS distributions!
3) Your Shipping information

Thank you for your generous support!!

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

please let me know about # 24 and # 26 Smiley

we will use the "recommend "Founder Series: Silver" as a generic option,"

thanks!

Okay! I sent you a message on Slack, but just seeing this now!

Confirming:

Name: Founder Series: Silver
Numbers: #24 and #26
Keys: Same as coin

Please send .08 to 1BoZNqFqWNVfoJRn7avJfK3E1A9qJhtDSG and provide shipping information (or just confirm that it is the same as your other recently placed order)

Thank you for your continued support!!

josephdd1

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

Thanks in advance!

Okay sounds great! Check www.friendsofsatoshi.com/wall   Grin (wait until the end)

Please send .04 to 1F6LSYDvVpffGUkwQkcevB4m9cC3m2RXiB and provide TXID for confirmation. Also, please PM (or reply here) the following information:
1) The name you would like listed on the card - typically username, such as josephdd1
2) The public key you would like listed on the card - this will be the address that receives FOS distributions!

Wow, looking great on the wall! Grin
Payment send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/e66187b6b19d140e91c77ec5010a053c300db7d7095de19466d2cf4a667d0b50

I will send you a PM with the info that you need, thank you very much for this!

Btw i want to ask you, can someone donate or put for sale at FoS any kind of art?
I mean it have to be related with BTC or i can give a rare book or a painting?
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:00:46 PM

Thanks in advance!

Payment send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/e66187b6b19d140e91c77ec5010a053c300db7d7095de19466d2cf4a667d0b50

Btw i want to ask you, can someone donate or put for sale at FoS any kind of art?

Payment Confirmed! Thank you kindly! Will await your PM with the information!

Josephdd1, in regards to donating/selling non-crypto art with FOS, that is very generous of you! In fact, we have never had a non-crypto donation such as a rare book or painting, but it would be most welcome!! As a very small and bootstrapped organization, any donations that benefit FOS is truly appreciated! Smiley

josephdd1

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

Thanks in advance!

Josephdd1, in regards to donating/selling non-crypto art with FOS, that is very generous of you! In fact, we have never had a non-crypto donation such as a rare book or painting, but it would be most welcome!! As a very small and bootstrapped organization, any donations that benefit FOS is truly appreciated! Smiley

Well, that's very good news indeed!
I send you the PM regarding the membership package, let me know if everything it's ok.

It's there any "official" thread here for FOS?
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:32:32 PM

Thanks in advance!

Well, that's very good news indeed!
I send you the PM regarding the membership package, let me know if everything it's ok.

It's there any "official" thread here for FOS?

Thank you! PM received! Just one thing: I need your Bitcoin Payment Address that you want listed on the card. This is what I meant by key (not PGP key). Thank you very much!!

In fact we don't have an official threat for FOS here! I created an ANN thread a while back so maybe that counts, but that is a good idea to create a running thread for the project!  Smiley will look into that!

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:42:22 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 10:20:05 PM by tothemoonsands

ONLY 7 PACKS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE LEFT

Public Numbers Available:

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:52:33 PM

ONLY 7 PACKS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE LEFT

Public Numbers Available:

Hurry up and get your memberships before I decide to pick up another one Cheesy

On another note, I think #25 is no longer available (I think I got it) thanks Cheesy

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:53:24 PM

Thank you, I am re-adjusting the numbers! Somehow they just got messed up!  Huh Will fix ASAP now!

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:20:28 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 11:40:27 PM by tothemoonsands

SOLD OUT

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: