Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:35 PM

I like following taas investments only that I'm not a whale to be considered a spot in the presale and offered huge discounts/bonuses. This is a major reason why the fund has excelled. I'm anticipating next quarter's dividends. Anybody hoping for $0.5 per Taas token? Cheesy
Due to the market downturn, it is likely that the next quarter dividend will be much smaller than the last quarter.

Although first 2 months were much hard as usually but last month of this quarter will give some relief. The team holding funds into promising projects there is huge potential I think they will nice profit this time too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plasmodesmata

Activity: 402
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh They have way too much USDT, dump that garbage please!
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh They have way too much USDT, dump that garbage please!
LOL. There must be a reason why they have 28% USDT, As long as we make profit It doesn't really matters, does it? JeremyColombe, Thanks for posting Audit link.
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

LOL. There must be a reason why they have 28% USDT, As long as we make profit It doesn't really matters, does it? JeremyColombe, Thanks for posting Audit link.

in this correctur Phase not a bad idea Wink they looking for better Options i think.....
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

As long as we have the tether around us, it is good to hold it for price stability.The day it turns out a scam, the price will fall to 0, I am sure the price of BTC would fall easily more than 50%.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Galabau24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

As long as we have the tether around us, it is good to hold it for price stability.The day it turns out a scam, the price will fall to 0, I am sure the price of BTC would fall easily more than 50%.

good example!!
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

Do not worry about them. They showed for these three quarters that they are good traders and I'm sure that they know what they are doing.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

I like following taas investments only that I'm not a whale to be considered a spot in the presale and offered huge discounts/bonuses. This is a major reason why the fund has excelled. I'm anticipating next quarter's dividends. Anybody hoping for $0.5 per Taas token? Cheesy
this quarter has been bearish and I don't hope for big dividends, many may get upset and throw coins after small dividends. I will wait for the purchase in the area of $ 4 this tokens.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

It was the first time, the recently distributed dividend was over 1$ and many are backing up to get it low and be prepared for the next dividend.The dividend next time would surely be over 0.5$ as many would be gearing up to get Taas at the last moment at any price.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

this quarter has been bearish and I don't hope for big dividends, many may get upset and throw coins after small dividends. I will wait for the purchase in the area of $ 4 this tokens.

Maybe i think so, don't worry about the market and market speculation. It is based on the profits they are making, i have been clearly watching the TaaS coin from the beginning they are distributing on the basis profits they are making. So now they invested in almost promising projects like Vimana more than 2 million USD in it. Let's hope for the best.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

Maybe i think so, don't worry about the market and market speculation. It is based on the profits they are making, i have been clearly watching the TaaS coin from the beginning they are distributing on the basis profits they are making. So now they invested in almost promising projects like Vimana more than 2 million USD in it. Let's hope for the best.

hope for the best but a sober assessment of the market and in my opinion if it will pay 0,5 it will be a very very good team work.

Galabau24

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

Kepler Portfolio Manager Testflight
Kepler is a single-entry intelligence platform for the cryptospace. The platform has been developing to provide investment, management and communication tools for blockchain markets.
Today, the Kepler team is pleased to announce the release of its first feature: the Kepler portfolio management mobile app. The alpha is ready, and you're welcome to join its private test.
To participate, you must fulfil the following requirements:
•   Have an iPhone with iOS 10 or later
•   Have an active account on at least one of the following exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, HitBTC or Cryptopia
•   Agree to provide the Kepler dev team with regular feedback
To apply and start the test, please fill out the form below.

•   Have an active account on at least one of the following exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, HitBTC or Cryptopia
To apply and start the test, please fill out the form below

News from Kepler becoming a new Mail

https://kepler.finance/  with your email you can testing Kepler very good news Grin Wink
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

Kepler is a single-entry intelligence platform for the cryptospace. The platform has been developing to provide investment, management and communication tools for blockchain markets.
Today, the Kepler team is pleased to announce the release of its first feature: the Kepler portfolio management mobile app. The alpha is ready, and you're welcome to join its private test.

https://kepler.finance/  with your email you can testing Kepler very good news Grin Wink

really? thanks for the info. how can i subscribe for the newsletter? by the way, someone tested it yet? i can't wait.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

I subscribed to this platform few days but still didn't receive any link to get access there. Where is the link to that form below maybe you forget to put the link into that post.
Galabau24

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

I subscribed to this platform few days but still didn't receive any link to get access there. Where is the link to that form below maybe you forget to put the link into that post.

https://goo.gl/forms/Hs6SlsauD4OOmRp93 that is the link that i must fill out
Galabau24

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Here are Infos from reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/taasfund/comments/7zmcmb/kepler_portfolio_is_looking_good/
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

Just thinking why have the considered only ios users for the early access and to test it.Majority of users fall under android.Any idea on when the users will able to have the access?
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

https://goo.gl/forms/Hs6SlsauD4OOmRp93 that is the link that i must fill out
After filling out the form what should I do? Will I have to download some app from the appstore or they will email the application link?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE