Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

TaaS: The First-Ever Tokenized Closed-End Fund Shows 780% Annual Growth
https://medium.com/taas/taas-the-first-ever-tokenized-closed-end-fund-shows-780-annual-growth-e04f2ede3b48

June 4th, 2018 — Singapore — Token-as-a-Service (TaaS), the first-ever closed-end tokenized fund dedicated to blockchain assets, announces the summary of operations during its first fully-operational year (ending April 30th, 2018), outperforming two target benchmarks including Bitcoin, by 60%, and the Big-2 (Bitcoin and Ethereum), by 43%.

As a result of the first year of operations of Token-as-a-Service, the net asset value was increased by over 23 million USD(T) equivalent, and the total capital gains exceeded 32.5 million USD(T) equivalent, bringing an aggregated 780% annual growth rate.

In accordance with the TAAS token model, 50% share of the capital gains equivalent of 16.3 million USD(T) or 2 USD(T) per token was allocated to the token owners and distributed in the form of Ethereum (a total of 30.6 thousand ETH) in August 2017, November 2017, February 2018 and May 2018 respectively; 25% of the gains equivalent to 8.1 million USD(T) were retained in the active portfolio.

During its first year, TaaS effectively utilized a number of active portfolio management tools and strategies, including risk-weighted diversification into strategic asset classes, rebalancing, intra-day trading and taking swing positions at cryptocurrency exchanges. A substantial part of TaaS efforts was focused on deal origination and participation in token sales.

As a part of its day-to-day activities, TaaS developed and utilized its in-house due diligence and deal origination expertise, having screened over a thousand prospective blockchain startups at their early stages, around 140 of which were shortlisted. After comprehensive due diligence on the projects’ financial, technical and legal aspects etc., an aggregate of over 10 million USD(T) equivalent was contributed to 35 selected projects including EOS, Bancor, Vimana, Icon, Singularity.net, SALT, TenX and others.

In order to provide transparency and visibility of its activities, TaaS launched and maintains the in-house technology known as the Cryptographic Audit (CA), a set of monitoring tools accessible by any member of the public who currently owns or is considering the purchase of TAAS tokens: https://taas.fund/audit/.

The CA is fine-tuned to provide its users with up-to-date information on the underlying assets held on crypto wallets and trading accounts on exchanges and platforms, details of the early-stage contributions and other assets with limited liquidity, as well as the list of wallets used by TaaS.

As of April 30th, 2018, the token price equaled an equivalent of 5.5 USD(T)/TAAS, providing approximately 500% ROI to the participants of its token sale held in March-April 2017 (the price of the tokens during the sale ranged from 0.8 to 1.0 USD(T) equivalent per TAAS), and a market capitalization of over 45 million USD(T) equivalent.

The total circulating supply of TAAS tokens amounts to 8,146,000.78. TAAS tokens are currently listed on the following exchanges/platforms: Liqui, HitBTC, Bancor Protocol, Livecoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Orderbook.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

So impressive performance of this project and it helping the all token holders to make nice amount without doing any hard work. But this token still misses big exchanges this project has any chance to get listed on Binance or Okex.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

Really TaaS is one of the best platform to be implemented in online and making many partnerships with the companies in order to build a world class blockchain which will help them to implement profit sharing model.
22naru

Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

So impressive performance of this project and it helping the all token holders to make nice amount without doing any hard work. But this token still misses big exchanges this project has any chance to get listed on Binance or Okex.

i dont think we will see TAAS on big  centrelized exchanges, because of dividends, but i would like to see listed on all DEX around.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

What day did the dividend get paid out?
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

I got dividends 24 days ago.
Dividends were so low that you won't notice the change if you don't check the transaction history. Grin
Check in the internal transactions on etherscan
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Dividends were so low that you won't notice the change if you don't check the transaction history. Grin

Was surprise to also see the dividends were too low, I wonder if the team had profited the last bullrun when most of us are already celebrating how much they got last January. If they still hold a large amount of tokens just as they do before time, they could have collected a lot. I didn't follow the news about TAAS but if it continues to distribute that low, it wouldn't earn the investors trust.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
22naru

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Was surprise to also see the dividends were too low, I wonder if the team had profited the last bullrun when most of us are already celebrating how much they got last January. If they still hold a large amount of tokens just as they do before time, they could have collected a lot. I didn't follow the news about TAAS but if it continues to distribute that low, it wouldn't earn the investors trust.
its summer time soon, will be a big up and after a sell off:).... remember last years?!?!!

so i hope the next payout will be before selloff:)
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Maybe it is too small to show up into our transaction I also didn't see it there and so many people still asking about the status of this distribution. I think they didn't complete the distribution of dividends yet there is nothing into internal transfer of wallet.
22naru

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

Maybe it is too small to show up into our transaction I also didn't see it there and so many people still asking about the status of this distribution. I think they didn't complete the distribution of dividends yet there is nothing into internal transfer of wallet.

maybe they send only to ones who can get  till fees will be covered Smiley
22naru

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

TaaS partners up with OSA DC, the world's first decentralized & AI-driven marketplace. This long-term partnership will bring enormous value to the decentralized and retail industries alike.

https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-partners-with-osa-dc-to-build-global-smart-consumer-platform-c94bb3b89cb4
22naru

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

Dimitri Chupryna, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of @taasfund & @KeplerFinance speaks at d10e Conference on Kepler's latest products: LUKRUM Portfolio Manager (https://lukrum.tech/ ) & Kattana Trading Terminal (https://kattana.trade/ ).
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

TaaS partners up with OSA DC, the world's first decentralized & AI-driven marketplace. This long-term partnership will bring enormous value to the decentralized and retail industries alike.

https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-partners-with-osa-dc-to-build-global-smart-consumer-platform-c94bb3b89cb4

I couldn't see the details of the partnerships I mean the investment side if there is any.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

TaaS announces the launch of a new investment fund for professional investors – TaaS Capital Fund. Based on the success of TaaS, they’ve decided to launch TAAS CAPITAL to meet the growing demand for institutional and retail investors, fiat operations, equity and securities investments in the blockchain industry. They’re confident that this decision will make them stronger and bring a lot of benefits to the TaaS community, such as: new dealflow, bigger network, higher allocations, team growth and much more. TaaS Capital Fund is an extension to TaaS, operating with an extended team.

It's not an ICO, they are not offering any tokens.

The new fund is dedicated to blockchain wealth management, with the main focus on security, transparency and efficiency. All additional details can be found in the press release below:

https://medium.com/@TaaSCapitalFund/taas-capital-fund-secure-transparent-and-efficient-investment-fund-dedicated-to-blockchain-c73c33ecae50
desii1

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

Is anyone else concerned about the fact that the TaaS website https://wallet.taas.fund/  has not been updated in seemingly over a year and that it provides only the very basic functions.  I sent TaaS coins vs. my intended ETH because when you switch pages and return to the Send page the web form retains all of the prior input, (amounts, destination address, etc.) except that the currency drop down reverts back to TaaS.  Which I did not notice. 

The reality of my situation was really more involved than above.

My second concern is that I sent several requests for support that have not been answered in over a week.

I am beginning to wonder if the low coin price is people getting discouraged and wondering if anyone is really taking care of business.

Just a FYI I had a very bad time with Liqui and have moved to hitBTC as the best exchange to purchase more TaaS, but I hesitate.
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

TaaS announces the launch of a new investment fund for professional investors – TaaS Capital Fund. Based on the success of TaaS, they’ve decided to launch TAAS CAPITAL to meet the growing demand for institutional and retail investors, fiat operations, equity and securities investments in the blockchain industry. They’re confident that this decision will make them stronger and bring a lot of benefits to the TaaS community, such as: new dealflow, bigger network, higher allocations, team growth and much more. TaaS Capital Fund is an extension to TaaS, operating with an extended team.

The new fund is dedicated to blockchain wealth management, with the main focus on security, transparency and efficiency. All additional details can be found in the press release below:

https://medium.com/@TaaSCapitalFund/taas-capital-fund-secure-transparent-and-efficient-investment-fund-dedicated-to-blockchain-c73c33ecae50
How will this new fund benefit taas holders?

If it doesn't benefit taas holders, then (i think) it is wrong to use ico investments to develop such thing that wasnt proposed in whitepaper.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Is anyone else concerned about the fact that the TaaS website https://wallet.taas.fund/  has not been updated in seemingly over a year and that it provides only the very basic functions.  I sent TaaS coins vs. my intended ETH because when you switch pages and return to the Send page the web form retains all of the prior input, (amounts, destination address, etc.) except that the currency drop down reverts back to TaaS.  Which I did not notice.  

The reality of my situation was really more involved than above.

My second concern is that I sent several requests for support that have not been answered in over a week.

I am beginning to wonder if the low coin price is people getting discouraged and wondering if anyone is really taking care of business.

Just a FYI I had a very bad time with Liqui and have moved to hitBTC as the best exchange to purchase more TaaS, but I hesitate.

Why do you still use wallet provided by TaaS? Isn't it better to have complete control over your TaaS? You should move your TaaS to MEW or even better a hardware wallet.

You may try contacting them in TG group.

Market is overall red no worries, Price will recover.

Yeah, Liqui isn't the best place to trade tokens. If you looking to buy/sell TaaS you can use Bancor as well.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

If it doesn't benefit taas holders, then (i think) it is wrong to use ico investments to develop such thing that wasnt proposed in whitepaper.

I totally agree. There should be some benefits for TaaS holders, otherwise the fund would be used for some other parties' benefits.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
22naru

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

I totally agree. There should be some benefits for TaaS holders, otherwise the fund would be used for some other parties' benefits.

i agree aswell, some one contact the team and ask this Q?
TaaS

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

Guys,

We’ve gathered your questions on TAAS Capital Fund and composed an F.A.Q. with the answers here: http://bit.ly/2M8Oj6K

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: