Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: WHO WANTS TO BUY?
$3200 - 6 (85.7%)
$4000 - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCOIN ATM  (Read 1708 times)
BITXCOINATM (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:34:15 PM

We just finished building the prototype of the Bitcoin ATM, we are finishing running test on it right now. March 1st is the first day these will be available for sale.

First week price will be starting at $3200 plus shipping cost. After the first week is over the price will be going up to $4000 per unit.

This ATM is a one way machine. the 2 ways machine will be ready for sale April 1st 2017

IF any Questions please feel free to message me here or email me at info@bitxcoin.com

http://imgur.com/gallery/K5ku8
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:16:29 AM

I must say It's a very competitive price compared to the other ATMs prices I have seen until now , Bitcointalk members are not that interested into ATMs so I suggest adding your ATM to CoinATMRadar by contacting them : https://coinatmradar.com/shop/buy-bitcoin-atm/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RainMan28

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:28:43 PM

Can you provide some more information about the machine?

• Which OS is it running on?
  • Which bill acceptor are you using? How many bank notes can its cash box hold?
  • Does it have wi-fi and ethernet both?
  • How theft resistant is it? What material is it made out of? Is there an inner vault?
  • Is the code open source or closed source? Does the operator pay an ongoing royalty fee?
  • Can you show a video of its operation?
  • Can you show screenshots or a video of the operator's backend
  • What is the warranty period? Do you charge for support?

Interested but would love to know more.

BTC: 18BEi5vPrPPYETiQt5eG9Sjjyt9DHorfYq
goldenpay

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 12:42:57 AM

there are so many easy way to cash out bitcoin now , and I heard the withdraw fee from the atm is high, is this business still profitable?
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

Yes it is profitable because you're making 10% on every transaction.

Why are the 2-way machines coming out April 1... as a joke?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

nathanghart

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:41:02 PM

Interest in the two way machine.
Let me know via pm how much and when they are ready for ordering.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:43:09 PM

I must say It's a very competitive price compared to the other ATMs prices I have seen until now , Bitcointalk members are not that interested into ATMs so I suggest adding your ATM to CoinATMRadar by contacting them : https://coinatmradar.com/shop/buy-bitcoin-atm/

You're wrong, there's a lot of interest for ATM's on these boards, try looking around a bit.

to OP, as an operator of ATMs (UK based) I wish you good luck, it's a competitive market and General Bytes have just landed in the USA as well.
GL
Viz

PS: Dont make the same mistakes as bitXatm....

BITXCOINATM (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:12:55 AM

anyone want to buy one or 2? Smiley
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

Can you demonstrate this, like making a video how this work?
What are the benefits for the buyer (future owner of this ATM)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

We just finished building the prototype of the Bitcoin ATM, we are finishing running test on it right now. March 1st is the first day these will be available for sale.

First week price will be starting at $3200 plus shipping cost. After the first week is over the price will be going up to $4000 per unit.

This ATM is a one way machine. the 2 ways machine will be ready for sale April 1st 2017

IF any Questions please feel free to message me here or email me at info@bitxcoin.com

http://imgur.com/gallery/K5ku8

I don't know if that would be very valuable for some countries but that is perfect for countries that are very vast in bitcoin resources! but here in our country there are a specific bank that allows us to withdraw our bitcoin using an official wallet from our country I think that is very convenient in our part.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:11:39 PM

I don't think OP is even that motivated to reply to the queries of people here. He just advertised and left. That's like just leaving a poster on a wall and telling people just to contact us at our place of business. The problem here is that how do we know that they are selling something real? They don't have any proof here that it actually exists and if I pay that much money it will get to me.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:43:34 PM

I don't think OP is even that motivated to reply to the queries of people here. He just advertised and left. That's like just leaving a poster on a wall and telling people just to contact us at our place of business. The problem here is that how do we know that they are selling something real? They don't have any proof here that it actually exists and if I pay that much money it will get to me.

I think he is a businessman who doesn't intensively involved in forum, he just introduced product here and advertise widely in publik space. Should bitcointalk is the main point of their campaign, but unfortunately not.

We can see in https://coinatmradar.com/manufacturer/19/bitxatm-bitcoin-atm-producer/

I wonder if in this forum there are members who have seen and give reviews on places that have been installed bitXatm.
BITXCOINATM (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3iqNbD2OnYk&app=desktop

Here is the video of the BTM. We will also be uploading a video of the admin software so you can see all the benefits for the person operating the machine.

We are still very busy working on getting everything finished.

Our website will be fully up within a month. As I'm not always on this form, if interested in learning more information on our product,

please email me at info@bitxcoin.com
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:18:17 PM

Here is the video of the BTM. We will also be uploading a video of the admin software so you can see all the benefits for the person operating the machine.

We are still very busy working on getting everything finished.

Our website will be fully up within a month. As I'm not always on this form, if interested in learning more information on our product,

please email me at info@bitxcoin.com

I'm happy that you took in consideration my suggestion/question making a video to see how this machine work and I watched the video and looks awesome.
I have many questions in my mind but what currency does this ATM accepts, does it accept multi currency like dollar, pounds, euro.
The phone number can be any or it should be only a local number.
Would like to see soon from the admin perspective and the expenses that the owner of this can have.
BITXCOINATM (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:28:22 PM

We  are working on the admin video still and it will go over all the great features for the operator of the btm and the cost to operate the unit.

Yes the btm works with multi currency like dollar, pounds, euro and multi languages.

Our phone number is 855-434-4466

i can answer more question if you give me a call.

thank you

BITXCOINATM (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:01:57 AM

Im possibly looking for a partner on this. I have spent a lot of time and money on this. but now my other business is taking up more of my time. IF anyone is interested please send me a message.
algar32

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:45:43 AM

Do you offer options for renting?
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:48:06 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 02:55:39 PM by vizique

Its remarkably similar to bitXatm's offering in terms of UI.....

Also, its overall design is very rudimentary and needs some work,

A component breakdown is essential, as there are a lot of cheap and nasty parts available. Follow that route and the machine will die horribly fast and your buyers wont love you for it.

General Bytes currently set a high benchmark, they're worth taking note of, especially as they are now available Stateside.

2 way is essential in the modern environ. Enabling people to on-board is great, but we have found you get a far better response when there's a way for new users to recover their cash if they decide to bail from the whole Crypto idea....

Good luck.

Viz
BITXCOINATM (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:15:02 AM

here is the video of out machine.

We are still in the testing stage. Wanted to make sure they work great for you guy before you buy them! i will let you know our release date soon. There will be a 2 way BTM and 1 way available at the time of our release.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:45:04 AM

Congrats for making the successful Btc ATM machine. Hope you guys do well and get the order. Well also I would like to know which country at the moment allows the placing of bitcoin machine in their country and what are the rules to place such machines?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: