Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buying btc for paypal (large amounts)  (Read 1026 times)
Dotcom1205

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:04:36 AM

seeking to buy btc for paypal for long-term ( not just a single transaction)
payments will be sent as friends/family and will use escrow
pm me your rate.i will not accept high rates

having an escrow doesn't protect your seller still. now that you knew that you still don't have anything for its resolution? i wouldn't wonder if you will scam the users here.
its an old way of scamming so its not going to work this time. people already know about charging back. i hope no one will make transaction with you.
you have no evidence to accuse me for scamming.so keep your advice for yourself
in other hand there is no evidence you will not scam

Takes a scammer to no a scammer haha
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:33:07 PM

having an escrow doesn't protect your seller still. now that you knew that you still don't have anything for its resolution? i wouldn't wonder if you will scam the users here.
its an old way of scamming so its not going to work this time. people already know about charging back. i hope no one will make transaction with you.
in other hand there is no evidence you will not scam.
you should neither say i am scammer nor honest as long as you didnt deal with me

The red flags are sticking out like a sore thumb. Be careful, everyone. Be very careful. This guy is already painted red so there is an extremely high risk of an exit scam.

Don't accept his paypal if he refuses to have the btc held until such time when a chargeback is no longer possible. You will lose your coins if you send them to him earlier than 180 days. That's something you can depend on with mathematical certainty.

If the OP is legit, withdraw your money from paypal to your bank account, then use the cash to pay for the bitcoins using a non-reversible payment method.

PS.. the "large amounts" bit is a solid red flag. Painted red and want large amounts by paypal. Don't donate your bitcoins to this guy!

ninche (OP)

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:08:39 AM

in other hand there is no evidence you will not scam.
you should neither say i am scammer nor honest as long as you didnt deal with me

The red flags are sticking out like a sore thumb. Be careful, everyone. Be very careful. This guy is already painted red so there is an extremely high risk of an exit scam.

Don't accept his paypal if he refuses to have the btc held until such time when a chargeback is no longer possible. You will lose your coins if you send them to him earlier than 180 days. That's something you can depend on with mathematical certainty.

If the OP is legit, withdraw your money from paypal to your bank account, then use the cash to pay for the bitcoins using a non-reversible payment method.

PS.. the "large amounts" bit is a solid red flag. Painted red and want large amounts by paypal. Don't donate your bitcoins to this guy!
u have so many  red flags already so it seems u are the scammer ans stupid asshole
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: