Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287533 times)
musasimsek

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

Only 2 days left until Volareo launch the Indiegogo campaign for the world’s first open source, decentralized smart speaker! It has been amazing to see the excitement for Volareo. Make sure you are signed up at www.volareo.live/launch so you don’t miss our special early bird deal!

Wireless charging, a big deal. Volareo not only has a 6-8 hour battery life but can also be charged wirelessly. Simply place your speaker on any wireless charging pad and it will charge that battery right up.

Stay up-to-date, become an ambassador over at @Volareo Ambassadors and subscribe on www.volareo.live/launch to make sure you don’t miss out on the best Volareo launch deals.
This toy is cool, no doubt on this but most people a waiting for the mobile wallet/player. Any update pls?

I think mobile app must release with speaker, without app the speaker, not smart speaker Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

Only 2 days left until Volareo launch the Indiegogo campaign for the world’s first open source, decentralized smart speaker! It has been amazing to see the excitement for Volareo. Make sure you are signed up at www.volareo.live/launch so you don’t miss our special early bird deal!

Wireless charging, a big deal. Volareo not only has a 6-8 hour battery life but can also be charged wirelessly. Simply place your speaker on any wireless charging pad and it will charge that battery right up.

Stay up-to-date, become an ambassador over at @Volareo Ambassadors and subscribe on www.volareo.live/launch to make sure you don’t miss out on the best Volareo launch deals.
This toy is cool, no doubt on this but most people a waiting for the mobile wallet/player. Any update pls?

I think mobile app must release with speaker, without app the speaker, not smart speaker Smiley
If this is the plan, I am happy  Smiley
barbiecover

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

as I understood, Volareo'll have standalone app and Musicoin team will release another app in November as mobile player for musicoin
popethatonedude

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

it's safe to say that miners dumping newly created coins likely amounts to nearly 50% of the trading volume or more
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

it's safe to say that miners dumping newly created coins likely amounts to nearly 50% of the trading volume or more

Yes and this is true for the other GPU mineable coins as well.

In a down-trend market like the one we are having now, miners are only causing huge bearish price action when they market sell their coins everyday.

I think BTC is the only coin which has smart miners who generally hold their coins during a price decline instead of dumping and causing the price to go lower and lower everyday.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

In a down-trend market like the one we are having now, miners are only causing huge bearish price action when they market sell their coins everyday.

I think BTC is the only coin which has smart miners who generally hold their coins during a price decline instead of dumping and causing the price to go lower and lower everyday.

it s actually not smart to dump alt coins now, i keep all my mining sins a few month
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

it s actually not smart to dump alt coins now, i keep all my mining sins a few month

at 25c per kw  the smartest move i made is turned of my rig about a month ago.  and yes, i was dumping mined coins right away, well, as soon as minimum order allowed, since time was of the essence and if not me - someone else would have.  hope things will change for better for miners.  otherwise gamers will have a ton of almost free GPUs.
orchardcoins

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

at 25c per kw  the smartest move i made is turned of my rig about a month ago.  and yes, i was dumping mined coins right away, well, as soon as minimum order allowed, since time was of the essence and if not me - someone else would have.  hope things will change for better for miners.  otherwise gamers will have a ton of almost free GPUs.

lucky! great move man.. now the question is when should we start buying again..

OrchardCoins MUSICOIN Mining Pool: CLICK HERE
Chatroom Support: Discord
Mining Rig Monitor: Download Here
toogoody

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

List of MUSIC pools : https://miningpoolstats.stream/musicoin
yummyberries (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

as I understood, Volareo'll have standalone app and Musicoin team will release another app in November as mobile player for musicoin

Indeed, this sounds about right, our app is targeting Q4 as you can see in our roadmap and Volareo will support us apart from other dApps Smiley
barbiecover

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

1 000 000 000 / 314 = 3184714 block plus uncle blocks

Congratulations, there are more than 1 bln coins

time to open champagne
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

Yikes. Can't believe this coin hit 80 Sats again.

I remember trading this coin for like 100 Sats off the market before it got any Crytopia or Bittrex listings, but now its sad to see the price so low.

Basically good time to buy or if you got GPUs move a few GPUs to this coin.

I remember when it got listed in bittrex, the hype was so big that I couldn't believe that in matter of like less than 4 hours, I was selling what I got at 300 sats for 1,200 sats!

That's why I treated 300 as my loyal and unconditional support, and when it broke down I didn't know what to think. I saw the whole market plummeting and thought, why would music not plummet with it as well? And is just like that how I see now 300 as hell haha. but hey, I hedged with other coins and now I'm able to buy music at 60?Huh this is insanely good! I always saw 80 sats in the chart and thought: no way! People that got it at that price are too damn lucky.

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

Bitcoin has enough liquidity to suppress and manipulate the price in a more "elegant way". Altcoins have the disadvantage in being positioned in everyone's minds as, well...altcoins. They are not the big one, the all mighty BTC that everyone loves. That makes it difficult to have good enough support from miners and people invested because they usually use alts as vehicles to accumulate more btc. So if they dump, is usually a volatile dump. Even tho they are going at the same market pace, breathe and rhythm as bitcoin, sats are more volatile than dollars, at this moment in time at least.

What's smart is to accumulate profits in a savings account in fiat from mining profits when the market is bullish, and use that to cover costs when a market is bearish. That way you will enjoy the appreciation in value your coins are going to have in a bullish market, and also enjoy the low difficulty in mining them in a bearish market. But people tend to not do this, including me. I fucked it up so I turned off my rigs for a while haha.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

I myself now also interested to know the answer to this question. The most important thing is when to start buying MUSICOIN. They say the market will fall for a long time, I'm confused now.
Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

This I can say an appreciation for a musician, thanks for musicoin have been trying to appreciate the musicians and music, I think this project is worthy of our support together, hopefully your projects will soon be running.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

I myself now also interested to know the answer to this question. The most important thing is when to start buying MUSICOIN. They say the market will fall for a long time, I'm confused now.

wait till i start to get up a lease 1 week or it make a big move because it can go up fast

but you can also enter now , it s very cheap, it s hard to get in at the bottom and if it goes up fast you miss it anyway

for me i think best time to enter is september it will start to go up at end of year

i m waiting to get in again in dgb but that coin get hard to drop a lot
GogiR

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Musicoin ===> http://comining.me/musicoin
yummyberries (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

This I can say an appreciation for a musician, thanks for musicoin have been trying to appreciate the musicians and music, I think this project is worthy of our support together, hopefully your projects will soon be running.

Thank you for your kind words!

Btw, what would you guys think of a Reddit AMA next week? You guys interested in dropping some questions for us devs? Smiley

First post updated with new artist of the week!
davidjerome

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

Yes, a Q&A with the devs would be very valuable, especially with the upcoming mobile app. Perhaps you all can show us some screenshots of the latest release.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

Yikes. Can't believe this coin hit 80 Sats again.

I remember trading this coin for like 100 Sats off the market before it got any Crytopia or Bittrex listings, but now its sad to see the price so low.

Basically good time to buy or if you got GPUs move a few GPUs to this coin.

I remember when it got listed in bittrex, the hype was so big that I couldn't believe that in matter of like less than 4 hours, I was selling what I got at 300 sats for 1,200 sats!

That's why I treated 300 as my loyal and unconditional support, and when it broke down I didn't know what to think. I saw the whole market plummeting and thought, why would music not plummet with it as well? And is just like that how I see now 300 as hell haha. but hey, I hedged with other coins and now I'm able to buy music at 60?Huh this is insanely good! I always saw 80 sats in the chart and thought: no way! People that got it at that price are too damn lucky.

Before it was listed on Bittrex it was listed on Crytopia but if I recall the price was around 100 Sats or so.

I got lucky with this coin because on the day of the launch (or a few days after) I had some 280X being un-used due to the DAG thrashing for ETH (280X was very slow with big DAG) but with DAG #0, the 280X ran at like 27MH/s and I mined it for a day or so.

Back then the total hashpower was less than 1GH/S even. Main due to the poor original ANN which made the project seem cheap. However I gave it a chance and it became very successful.

Kind of like mining BTC with a CPU back in 2009.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: