Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earn Money, Win Free bitcoin?
a - 0 (0%)
b - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Money, Win Free bitcoin  (Read 249 times)
amit hasan (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:28:49 AM

Win Free bitcoin instantly in few steps, you can earn 300 satoshi to 1500 satoshi every minute. Are you really interested on bitcoin mining or spin to win free bitcoin just try it now at http://btc.reargelt.com
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 02:11:16 PM

Your payment rates are very high, 300-1500 satoshi is high reward, especially if we look to current bitcoin price. I don't think that revenue from ads can cover these payments. I see that you are using Adsense on faucet, it's too risky, because you can get ban. And can you tell, how much satoshi we need to collect for minimal withdraw?

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

Your payment rates are very high, 300-1500 satoshi is high reward, especially if we look to current bitcoin price. I don't think that revenue from ads can cover these payments. I see that you are using Adsense on faucet, it's too risky, because you can get ban. And can you tell, how much satoshi we need to collect for minimal withdraw?

yes mate its important to know how much would be the minimum withdrawal since your site is just new i will try collecting btc its very tempting the rewards and the price of bitcoin today just wanted to make sure that site is really paying, hope you can answer the query OP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: