Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the chances that bitcoin will double in value in the next few weeks???  (Read 1119 times)
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 03:08:53 AM

so what do you think the chances are that bitcoin will double in value in the next few weeks  Huh

Cool

Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:10:49 AM

so what do you think the chance are the bitcoin will double in value in the next few weeks  Huh
 Cool

The lower it goes, the higher the chance of it doubling!
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 03:16:13 AM

so what do you think the chance are the bitcoin will double in value in the next few weeks  Huh
 Cool

are you saying their no chance bitcoin will double in the next few weeks?

are you saying its more likly that bitcoin will value will drop even further DOWN

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:21:01 AM

Cool

This is true.  When it goes back to $2, going back to a permanently high plateau of $4 shouldn't be too hard. 

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:25:50 AM

yes, sell off all your coinz now before they are completely worthless.  proudhon is buying them but he too ashamed to admit it......
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:28:19 AM

Cool

This is true.  When it goes back to $2, going back to a permanently high plateau of $4 shouldn't be too hard. 

LOL Proudhon is still stuck on $2 bitcoin.

He must have been the one who sold at $2. Please go to $2 so I can load the virtual "boat" with bitcoins.  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:03:08 AM

To answer your question, 60%
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:09:02 AM

We will be back through $100 before the end of next week. Mood changes fast in bitcoinland.

bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:17:52 AM

Yes it sure does.
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:26:43 AM

We will be back through $100 before the end of next week. Mood changes fast in bitcoinland.

Well, people have been bitten in 2011. They got fucked in 2013. I'm not sure anyone will be interested in it.

I'm starting to see that the average person does not care if their system is unjust or flawed as long as he/she has food on the table.
lemonginger

Activity: 210

firstbits: 121vnq

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:30:52 AM

Well to be honest, 100% swings in a day are TERRIBLE for a means of exchange. Price stability is very important for exchange. If you can't even worry about buying or selling because you are worried that your bitcoins will change in value in a day or week it is bad news. I dont think bitcoins primary function is a store of value, so that doesn't bother me. I would much rather have them stable and at $5 then swinging between $50 and $100 all the time.
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:00:41 AM

Well to be honest, 100% swings in a day are TERRIBLE for a means of exchange. Price stability is very important for exchange. If you can't even worry about buying or selling because you are worried that your bitcoins will change in value in a day or week it is bad news. I dont think bitcoins primary function is a store of value, so that doesn't bother me. I would much rather have them stable and at $5 then swinging between $50 and $100 all the time.

I agree with this. The problem is, if the price is $5 then the economy is non existent.

As much as I love the idea of bitcoin, I feel that it have to face very strong established forces which will always drive the price down.

Let's say we have a p2p exchange - or a better exchange without mtgox problems, there would be massive campaigns against BTC driving it's price down no matter what.

ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:02:02 AM

The problem is, if the price is $5 then the economy is non existent.

I think you've got that backwards. If the economy is non existent, the price would be $5. If people are buying it to use it, there will always be a minimum value to sustain its use.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: